The Study of EVOLUTION and an Ages old Universe is a waste of time!

No it did not. Mathematics did. and I note your limited abilities to defend you beliefs without the use of explicative.

The expletives were to the forum Nazi derideo.

I'm more than happy to explain reality to you. Evolution is. It isn't a "belief," it just is. Early in the history of man, it was observed that if water was poured on plants, they grow, It took a long time to understand soil composition and nutrients, but the principle of irrigation was gleaned from observation and the rise of agriculture began. The same is true of evolution. Darwin wrote of observations he made of species. He did not understand many of the mechanisms involved, but the observations were enough to put him and us on the path of discovery that has eventually led to genetic engineering. Evolution is a fact, it isn't in doubt. It is a scientific theory in that not all of the mechanisms and nuances are fully understood, which in no way alters that evolution is established fact.

If you want to say god created man, that's fine with me - however he used evolution to do so if he is the creator.Quantum mechanics will change reality as profoundly as fire and electricity did. It is the next great leap for the species, particularly if we find that this is a universe of branes and microdimensions. Practical applications include things like moving goods through microdimensions to transport them instantly from one place to another. String theory fizzled, brane theory may as well. But one thing it all depends on is cosmology, not just the fact that we live in a universe that is 14 billion years old, but how the energy that brought about this universe acts and reacts.
Actually, man today seems to be socially far more stupid than any of his ancestors. Man is not better then he was. Man might be technological advanced today; however, turn off the electric and most people today would starve. They cannot even add without a calculator and many would have a very hard time reading the Declaration of Independence, because they cannot even write cursive. At one time tattoos were for wild natives and sailors. Today they are embraced as some badge of courage.
Actually, man today seems to be socially far more stupid than any of his ancestors

Maybe in your trailer park

No it did not. Mathematics did. and I note your limited abilities to defend you beliefs without the use of explicative.

I'm more than happy to explain reality to you. Evolution is. It isn't a "belief," it just is. Early in the history of man, it was observed that if water was poured on plants, they grow, It took a long time to understand soil composition and nutrients, but the principle of irrigation was gleaned from observation and the rise of agriculture began. The same is true of evolution. Darwin wrote of observations he made of species. He did not understand many of the mechanisms involved, but the observations were enough to put him and us on the path of discovery that has eventually led to genetic engineering. Evolution is a fact, it isn't in doubt. It is a scientific theory in that not all of the mechanisms and nuances are fully understood, which in no way alters that evolution is established fact.

If you want to say god created man, that's fine with me - however he used evolution to do so if he is the creator.Quantum mechanics will change reality as profoundly as fire and electricity did. It is the next great leap for the species, particularly if we find that this is a universe of branes and microdimensions. Practical applications include things like moving goods through microdimensions to transport them instantly from one place to another. String theory fizzled, brane theory may as well. But one thing it all depends on is cosmology, not just the fact that we live in a universe that is 14 billion years old, but how the energy that brought about this universe acts and reacts.
Actually, man today seems to be socially far more stupid than any of his ancestors. Man is not better then he was. Man might be technological advanced today; however, turn off the electric and most people today would starve. They cannot even add without a calculator and many would have a very hard time reading the Declaration of Independence, because they cannot even write cursive. At one time tattoos were for wild natives and sailors. Today they are embraced as some badge of courage.

describing yourself?

This OP has nothing at all to do with science and technology and belongs under Religion & Ethics IMO.

Coyote AngelsNDemons please move it to the appropriate forum.

TYIA
That is your opinion. I say that evolution of man from primates is the moronic guess of people who nothing better to do with their lives. I also see that Creationism is scientific and far more honest.
Given your ignorance you're in no position to refer to anyone as 'moronic.'

Humans did not 'evolve from primates,' no anthropologist would make such a statement because that's not what the evidence demonstrates.
That is correct! They didn't. Man is the end product of a man named Adam and his wife named Eve.

Did all of their kids commit incest?
They were all genetically pure at that time! We've been descending into mental and physical inferiority ever since. After a few generations ----particularly after the FLOOD, man began to die at younger and younger ages. We barely can make it to 100 today with all the operations, medications, and environmental control.

This OP has nothing at all to do with science and technology and belongs under Religion & Ethics IMO.

TYIA
That is your opinion. I say that evolution of man from primates is the moronic guess of people who nothing better to do with their lives. I also see that Creationism is scientific and far more honest.

Humans did not 'evolve from primates,' no anthropologist would make such a statement because that's not what the evidence demonstrates.
That is correct! They didn't. Man is the end product of a man named Adam and his wife named Eve.

They were all genetically pure at that time! We've been descending into mental and physical inferiority ever since. After a few generations ----particularly after the FLOOD, man began to die at younger and younger ages. We barely can make it to 100 today with all the operations, medications, and environmental control.
They were all genetically pure at that time!

Where do you come up with that loony tunes shit?

TYIA

It was your various gawds who established the legitimacy of sexual relations between family members after the flood.

"Incest is best"? Those gawds, the're so.... amoral.

Actually, man today seems to be socially far more stupid than any of his ancestors

Whatever you say ----clown.:badgrin: I mean you did choose your "pic" as well as your sexual preferences.

TYIA

So incest it was. I wonder which of Adam's son's married which of Adam's daughters- or did they mix and match?

Yeah we can barely make it to 100 today......which is twice the average life span when Jesus roamed around.

TYIA

because of adam and eve, and the incest of their children? God never anticipated this in his vast wisdom?
Were you parents siblings?
Most of my relatives have made it within a year or two of the century mark for several generations
Maybe you have weak genes?

I'm not sure where you are attempting to go. My point is that science is the foundation for our technological advances. The science of cosmology, which in your OP you claimed useless, holds the keys to quantum understanding, which in turn holds the promise of radical technological benefits.Energy without limit, travel at unimagined speeds, etc. I said nothing of smarter. Our intelligence may be increasing, but if so it is too slow to measure. Our KNOWLEDGE on the other hand is expanding exponentially.

Whatever you say ----clown.:badgrin: I mean you did choose your "pic" as well as your sexual preferences.

i know you had no choice in the matter of being inbred

TYIA

At least you're consistent at being ignorant and ridiculous.

Where do you come up with that loony tunes shirt?
Well, I didn't get it from reading Darwin's storybook. Oh by the way, how do you explain the recent finding of a Mega mouth shark?. Evolutionists thought that they died out 100 million years ago. Wrong again! Still alive along with the Horseshoe Crabs found at Cape May NJ.

Last edited:
Evolution isn't practical? What does that even mean? How is the theory of, say the expansion of the universe, multiverses or Higgs bosons Practical? The THEORY of electromagnetism wasn't "practical", either until we realized the further meanings and deeper insights they gave us. Facts don't have fit YOUR needs or expectations. Practical?

TYIA

At least you're consistent at being ignorant and ridiculous.
At least you like to display the Bill of Rights even though you don't believe they include Christians, just anyone who agrees with you.

Where do you come up with that loony tunes shirt?
Well, I didn't get it from reading Darwin's storybook. Oh by the way, how do you explain the recent finding of Mega mouth shark?. Evolutionists thought that they died out 100 million years ago. Wrong again! Still alive along with the Horseshoe Crabs found at Cape May NJ.

LOL....the funny part is that we have evidence that sharks existed 100 millions ago. Why you reject.

Biologists assumed the Mega Mouth was extinct because no living example had been found- until it was. That is how it works- if you can't find an animal after a while- like the Dodo bird- you assume it is extinct.

Evolutionary theory never said the Mega Mouth was extinct- and that you think its related just shows your ignorance.

Evolution isn't practical? What does that even mean? How is the theory of, say the expansion of the universe, multiverses or Higgs bosons Practical? The THEORY of electromagnetism wasn't "practical", either until we realized the further meanings and deeper insights they gave us. Facts don't have fit YOUR needs or expectations. Practical?
Well, if a theory is not provable, viewable, or repeatable, it isn't of much value. Unless one is trying to toss out the Biblical record as myth. Then it might be applied as a "scientific" presumption.

Well, if a theory is not provable, viewable, or repeatable, it isn't of much value. Unless one is trying to toss out the Biblical record as myth. Then it might be applied as a "scientific" presumption.

>>Well, if a theory is not provable, viewable, or repeatable, it isn't of much value<<

Ah, the bible!

It was your various gawds who established the legitimacy of sexual relations between family members after the flood.

"Incest is best"? Those gawds, the're so.... amoral.
There is but one God. And at the appropriate era, the one true God told His chosen that he was to no longer have relations with his immediate relatives which included brothers and sisters.

>>Well, if a theory is not provable, viewable, or repeatable, it isn't of much value<<

Ah, the bible!
Prayer works for those who try it without selfish intent. If God doesn't exist prayers would not be answered.

Forum List

Back