The stupid left keep saying the right is defending Trump. Who?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

No, that is us pointing out your fucking hypocrisy.
If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.
You want Hillary eh? Got it man. Good luck.
Nope. I don't want either but you are free to create whatever narrative suits your bubble.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

Far as I recall - YOU guys are the party of family values and morality :lmao:

Can we say "hypocrisy" - remind me where you've condemned him.
I asked you to show where any of us are defending him. You failed.

You have a point. You are the party of the perverts, scumbags, hypocrites, double talkers and liars.

You are demonstrating almost all of those qualities right now in this very post.

You are too thick to get it.

So...where have you condemned him?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

You have a point. You are the party of the perverts, scumbags, hypocrites, double talkers and liars.

You are demonstrating almost all of those qualities right now in this very post.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Stop your bullshit. Get a fucking clue what is going on.

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
Nice, change your post after I respond. Whatever. I'll respond again to the new addition.

I THINK HILLARY IS A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

Simple enough?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Where have any of us defended him?

carrey-color.jpg

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
Nice, change your post after I respond. Whatever. I'll respond again to the new addition.

Simple enough?
Then what the fuck is your point?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

He can't and won't. He has it in his head that condemning terrible behavior of one person = tacit approval of the other.

It's a ridiculous position to hold. Binary thinking with a heavy dose of tunnel vision

carrey-color.jpg

Do you understand English? Where have you condemned him? *You*.

carrey-color.jpg

Do you understand English? Where have you condemned him? *You*.

NO ONE!

No big deal eh?

Simple enough?
I think I made that clear in my first post. You're the one who ran with the ball after I threw it to you so if you wanna know how you ended up where you did ask yourself.

Anyone else notice that the Owl is defending Trump, while asking who is defending Trump?
Naw, he's just obfuscating the subject because he KNOWS its indefensible. For some reason a few posters haven't figured out that you can call someone on their bullshit and still find them the better choice come November.

He can't and won't. He has it in his head that condemning terrible behavior of one person = tacit approval of the other.

It's a ridiculous position to hold. Binary thinking with a heavy dose of tunnel vision

You're the least hypocritical of us.

Personally - I don't hate Hillary. Not my favorite choice - she certainly has ethics issues that I wish she didn't. But she does have a record of public service that is known and some of the causes she has worked for, preceded her entry into public life. I can live with her flaws more easily than Trumps. She's a known quantity.

NO ONE!

No big deal eh?

Simple enough?
I think I made that clear in my first post. You're the one who ran with the ball after I threw it to you so if you wanna know how you ended up where you did ask yourself.
Me saying he said terrible things is not clear for you or that idiot?

I have said he said terrible things and I still have not seen anyone on the right defending what he said. Still have not.

Hate to break this to you, but the election is between Trump and Clinton.

Someone should have perhaps sent you a memo.

Personally - I don't hate Hillary. Not my favorite choice - she certainly has ethics issues that I wish she didn't. But she does have a record of public service that is known and some of the causes she has worked for, preceded her entry into public life. I can live with her flaws more easily than Trumps. She's a known quantity.

I would rather take unknown over the known failure.

Hillary-Scandals-750.jpg

I think they both = a basket of Deplorables :ack-1:

I would rather take unknown over the known failure.

What bothers me about Trump is what I see as an unchangeable characteristic - his character, specifically the side that is petty, thin skinned, vengeful and immature. It's the side that spent a WEEK tweeting up a storm about a MINOR character - Miss Universe. That speaks volumes. I want to see self control, circumspect behavior, thoughtfulness over reactivity in a POTUS.

Forum List

Back