The stupid left keep saying the right is defending Trump. Who?

He also said he'd torture terrorists, as well as go after their families and kill them (against the Geneva Conventions).
Where did he say he'd "torture" terrorists? And why do you have so much sympathy for terrorists?

As far as "going after the families of terrorists", you're taking that out of context. That's not really what he said. It's your intrepretation of what he said.

Here's a link for you.

Donald Trump Defends Torture at Republican Debate

If you need more, Google "trump torture terrorist", and you'll get more.

As far as having sympathy for terrorists? I don't. However, as a 20 year veteran of the U.S. Navy, I DO have a problem with the higher ups (anywhere from the Captain of the ship, all the way to the CIC), telling us to break the rules and go against the Geneva Conventions. Civilians don't really understand that it's not legal for military members to break them.

Why do you think the idiots at Abu Grahib got into so much trouble?

I KNEW you meant waterboarding. That's why I challenged you. That's not torture, no matter how much you claim it is.

ISIS knows torture. Go ask them to explain it to you.

I KNEW you meant waterboarding. That's why I challenged you. That's not torture, no matter how much you claim it is.

It's torture. No matter how much you struggle to redefine it. Those who have been through torture call it torture.

According to the Geneva Conventions, waterboarding IS defined as torture. Like I said, civilians don't have a clue as to what rules the military has to adhere to.

It's torture. No matter how much you struggle to redefine it. Those who have been through torture call it torture.
Now, let’s see Congress: Maybe forty or so students per week, let’s say 100 minimum per month, 1,200 per year for over twenty or thirty years? It could be as many as 40,000 students trained in S.E.R.E. and “tortured” at the direction of, and under the watchful eye of the Congressional Majorities on both sides of the aisle. Be careful that the 40,000 of us who you have “tortured” don’t come after you today with tort claims. I heard it pays about $3 million per claim.

Waterboarding: A SERE-ing Experience for Tens of Thousands of US Military Personnel – Human Events

Now, let’s see Congress: Maybe forty or so students per week, let’s say 100 minimum per month, 1,200 per year for over twenty or thirty years? It could be as many as 40,000 students trained in S.E.R.E. and “tortured” at the direction of, and under the watchful eye of the Congressional Majorities on both sides of the aisle. Be careful that the 40,000 of us who you have “tortured” don’t come after you today with tort claims. I heard it pays about $3 million per claim.

Waterboarding: A SERE-ing Experience for Tens of Thousands of US Military Personnel – Human Events

You aren't convincing me.

Torture is torture, and waterboarding is torture.

Only one problem with your assertation.................yes...........SEALs and other special operators DO get waterboarded, but only for a little while to give them an idea of what could happen if they were captured.

They aren't waterboarded several times a day for weeks on end.

80 million women read 50 Shades of Gray, I think we have some questions.

Hillary personally intimidated the women Bill slept with.

Hillary's lovers end up as suicides, with the exception of Huma.

Nobody has room to complain.

Forum List

Back