The stupid left keep saying the right is defending Trump. Who?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

No, that is us pointing out your fucking hypocrisy.
Exactly.
You've condemned him?

Sweet. :)

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.
You want Hillary eh? Got it man. Good luck.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Stop your bullshit. Get a fucking clue what is going on.

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
He has said crude things all throughout his life, not just 12 years ago. He says crude things because he's a crude, deplorable person.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
He has said crude things all throughout his life, not just 12 years ago. He says crude things because he's a crude, deplorable person.

They still have not shown where we are defending Trump.

They sure as shit defend clinton though.

Both of them. Back then and now.

Fucking hypocrites. Fucking losers.

The funny thing is the thought of these losers reviewing all of our posts to see if we are defending his horrible comments.

Lol

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

NO ONE!

No big deal eh?
Oh, cause we were referring to the specific thing he said 12 years ago.

Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Far as I recall - YOU guys are the party of family values and morality :lmao:

Can we say "hypocrisy" - remind me where you've condemned him.
I asked you to show where any of us are defending him. You failed.

You have a point. You are the party of the perverts, scumbags, hypocrites, double talkers and liars.

You are demonstrating almost all of those qualities right now in this very post.

You are too thick to get it.

So...where have you condemned him?
He can't and won't. He has it in his head that condemning terrible behavior of one person = tacit approval of the other.

It's a ridiculous position to hold. Binary thinking with a heavy dose of tunnel vision

You're the least hypocritical of us.

Personally - I don't hate Hillary. Not my favorite choice - she certainly has ethics issues that I wish she didn't. But she does have a record of public service that is known and some of the causes she has worked for, preceded her entry into public life. I can live with her flaws more easily than Trumps. She's a known quantity.

I would rather take unknown over the known failure.

Hillary-Scandals-750.jpg

See? That is defending Trump.

The funny thing is the thought of these losers reviewing all of our posts to see if we are defending his horrible comments.

Lol

No they can not defend Clinton, they just mindless vote for her as they do not have any other choice.

Lol
Grab a beer and calm the fuck down bruh. You're taking this forum shit WAYYYYYY to serious. I come here to have a bit of fun and occasionally learn a thing or two. Not serious enough to make my blood pressure go up.

I asked you to show where any of us are defending him. You failed.

You have a point. You are the party of the perverts, scumbags, hypocrites, double talkers and liars.

You are demonstrating almost all of those qualities right now in this very post.

You are too thick to get it.

So...where have you condemned him?
He can't and won't. He has it in his head that condemning terrible behavior of one person = tacit approval of the other.

It's a ridiculous position to hold. Binary thinking with a heavy dose of tunnel vision

You're the least hypocritical of us.

Personally - I don't hate Hillary. Not my favorite choice - she certainly has ethics issues that I wish she didn't. But she does have a record of public service that is known and some of the causes she has worked for, preceded her entry into public life. I can live with her flaws more easily than Trumps. She's a known quantity.

I would rather take unknown over the known failure.

Hillary-Scandals-750.jpg

See? That is defending Trump.

No that is pointing out facts that Hilary is worse than Bush or any other politician, but you drones will still vote for her!

Lol

I haven't reviewed any posts.

Have you condemned him?

Lol

Have you condemned him?

Have you denounced Hilary?

Lol

Have you condemned him?

For what? I'm not the one that started a thread on condemnations :lol:

I'm "ok" with Hillary as a choice. Not overjoyed, but I can accept it. No apologies. No denounciations.

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

Exactly.
You've condemned him?

Sweet. :)
Like you've condemned Hillary for being a liar and a crook I'm sure.

Clean up your own back yard before you start lecturing me. Got it? Good.

Lol

Have you condemned him?

For what? I'm not the one that started a thread on condemnations :lol:

I'm "ok" with Hillary as a choice. Not overjoyed, but I can accept it. No apologies. No denounciations.

Exactly you are far left drone and will demand others to denounce their own, when you will not the same!

Forum List

Back