The stupid left keep saying the right is defending Trump. Who?

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

No, that is us pointing out your fucking hypocrisy.
Exactly.
You've condemned him?

Sweet. :)
Like you've condemned Hillary for being a liar and a crook I'm sure.

Clean up your own back yard before you start lecturing me. Got it? Good.

You're so cute.

Speaking of lecturing, re-examine your own post ;)

Anyone defending him?

On the other hand.......

The constant redirecting onto Bill as being "worse" seems to me a defense of Trump or Hillary as somehow being an "enabler"....is a form of defending Trump. Just saying...
Oh so pointing your pathetic hypocrisy, is the same as defending what Trump said?

Exactly.
You've condemned him?

You're so cute.

They still have not shown where we are defending Trump.

They sure as shit defend clinton though.

Both of them. Back then and now.

Fucking hypocrites. Fucking losers.

The funny thing is the thought of these losers reviewing all of our posts to see if we are defending his horrible comments.

Lol

I haven't reviewed any posts.

Have you condemned him?

Have you denounced Hilary?

For what? I'm not the one that started a thread on condemnations :lol:

I'm "ok" with Hillary as a choice. Not overjoyed, but I can accept it. No apologies. No denounciations.
Thank you for proving me right again.

Lol, we're not defending Trump, we're just endorsing him, supporting him financially, going to his rallies, and voting for him!

Yes because many do not want Hilary as president and only see two choices..

Reap what you sow far left drones!

But you people on the far right made Trump the other choice.

Wrong again far left drone, just goes to show you will vote far left no matter the choice.

Exactly.
You've condemned him?

You're so cute.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

See how they do not care how worse than Bush their side gets?

They will support the illegal wars and the war monger Hilary!

They still have not shown where we are defending Trump.

They sure as shit defend clinton though.

Both of them. Back then and now.

Fucking hypocrites. Fucking losers.

The funny thing is the thought of these losers reviewing all of our posts to see if we are defending his horrible comments.

Lol

Has Trump embarrassed you yet?

I haven't reviewed any posts.

Have you condemned him?

Have you denounced Hilary?

For what? I'm not the one that started a thread on condemnations :lol:

I'm "ok" with Hillary as a choice. Not overjoyed, but I can accept it. No apologies. No denounciations.

Exactly you are far left drone and will demand others to denounce their own, when you will not the same!

If you're not willing to condemn Trumps bullshit that makes you as hypocritical as anyone else.
I've made it know how I feel and as a result have been attacked by some on this very board. Simply for pointing out the obvious.
You want Hillary eh? Got it man. Good luck.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Stop your bullshit. Get a fucking clue what is going on.

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
Nice, change your post after I respond. Whatever. I'll respond again to the new addition.

I THINK HILLARY IS A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

Simple enough?
Then what the fuck is your point?
I think I made that clear in my first post. You're the one who ran with the ball after I threw it to you so if you wanna know how you ended up where you did ask yourself.
Me saying he said terrible things is not clear for you or that idiot?

I have said he said terrible things and I still have not seen anyone on the right defending what he said. Still have not.

Hate to break this to you, but the election is between Trump and Clinton.

Someone should have perhaps sent you a memo.

Really? Because the far right didn't get that memo...................they think that this election is between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama.

Everytime someone brings up the stupidity that is Trump, all the RW drones holler "B-b-b-b-but.....................Bill Clinton cheated, Hillary is just another Obama, Hillary lied about Benghazi.

None of those arguments hold water.

Exactly.
You've condemned him?

You're so cute.

Ummm...................Hillary doesn't want to go to war if Iran flips the bird to our ships.

Trump does. He said he'd blow them out of the water (which is an act of war).

He also said he'd torture terrorists, as well as go after their families and kill them (against the Geneva Conventions).

Trump is more of a war monger than Clinton is.

You want Hillary eh? Got it man. Good luck.

Just to make it clear. He said crude things. 12 years ago. Sounds like you have never heard that from anyone before.

No one is defending what he said. I am saying that is not even close to making that fucking lying god damn kunnnt in a pants suit more qualified.

That is what we are saying. No one is fucking defending what he fucking said 12 years ago.

NO ONE!

Stop your bullshit. Get a fucking clue what is going on.

Also, what do you have to say about what that kuuunt in a pants suit said to secret service agents??

No big deal eh?
Nice, change your post after I respond. Whatever. I'll respond again to the new addition.

I THINK HILLARY IS A DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING.

Simple enough?
Then what the fuck is your point?
I think I made that clear in my first post. You're the one who ran with the ball after I threw it to you so if you wanna know how you ended up where you did ask yourself.
Me saying he said terrible things is not clear for you or that idiot?

I have said he said terrible things and I still have not seen anyone on the right defending what he said. Still have not.

Hate to break this to you, but the election is between Trump and Clinton.

Someone should have perhaps sent you a memo.

Really? Because the far right didn't get that memo...................they think that this election is between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama.

Everytime someone brings up the stupidity that is Trump, all the RW drones holler "B-b-b-b-but.....................Bill Clinton cheated, Hillary is just another Obama, Hillary lied about Benghazi.

None of those arguments hold water.

Yes we know that anyone that si not far left is automatically far right to you drones!

This from the group that syill uses the Bush defense!

You've condemned him?

You're so cute.

Ummm...................Hillary doesn't want to go to war if Iran flips the bird to our ships.

Trump does. He said he'd blow them out of the water (which is an act of war).

He also said he'd torture terrorists, as well as go after their families and kill them (against the Geneva Conventions).

Trump is more of a war monger than Clinton is.

Once again the far left denies the war mongering record of Hilary!

Exactly.
You've condemned him?

You're so cute.

Don't need to. I wasn't the one demanding the condemnation of another person. You were.

Defending the person HE IS TODAY, not the WORDS HE APOLOGIZED FOR 12 YEARS AGO.

As far as I know, Bill is STILL screwing women (some as young as 15) who are not his ugly wife.

While The Donald is screwing around with 13 year olds (to use the same level of evidence you have).
Pedo violation. This is a warning. You will be banned if it happens again.

Where did he say he'd "torture" terrorists? And why do you have so much sympathy for terrorists?

As far as "going after the families of terrorists", you're taking that out of context. That's not really what he said. It's your intrepretation of what he said.

Forum List

Back