The Sudden Concern about Corruption

DNC and Hillary campaign paid for dirt on Trump in Ukraine.
Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier

The last Ukraine Government was very corrupt and Obama was giving them over a 100 million dollars of Americans tax money in security assistance for them.

Since I do feel bad for idiots like you......Learn the fucking difference between paying an INDIVIDUAL like Steele and blackmailing a whole fucking GOVERNMENT in Ukraine.

You're welcome....LOL

Oh gee what a surprise you just completely deflect from the topic at hand.

Obama inherited a massive recession that ended 6 months into his presidency and began 4 months before came to office. 100,000’s of jobs per month were being lost. The recession then ended in mid 2009 and we’ve had job growth EVER SINCE. He presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history. Trump’s job growth at this time is simply because he already inherited an economy that had consistent job growth. Basic facts like these matter.

Oh, was there a point to a nat4600 thread? Who knew?

As to what failed former President Barack Hussein Obama started, it was the slowest recovery in our history.

I'll be glad to explain this chart to you and how it shows what caused the drop in unemployment touted by President Obama.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
How does your dumbass not understand how a recession works? That recession was the worst since WWII. We were losing up to 500,000 jobs per month. Obama inherited the brunt of it. Obviously the initial employment numbers would be staggering. Despite the recession, he prides over the longest stretch of job growth in history. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it just makes you look stupid.

If Trump is the champion of anti-corruption, why did he not go after Biden in 2017.....or throughout 2018....and only wanted to go after Biden when he announced his candidacy...

Too busy ... he had a country to make great again.

Trump-Smiling-Lights-998x665.jpg

Actually the question is rather simple to answer IF you have an ounce of objectivity.

Trump has just spewed that his asking Ukraine and China to investigate Biden is STRICTLY his wish to fight corruption and NOT politically-motivated.....

Fine.....

So, the question then is:

If Trump is the champion of anti-corruption, why did he not go after Biden in 2017.....or throughout 2018....and only wanted to go after Biden when he announced his candidacy..... AND after the former VP was beating the pants off of Trump in EVERY poll by double digits???

See if you can address THAT question without your constant....

But, but, Hillary

But, but Obama.....

(or simply put your smiley face with this post and move on to spew your crap in another thread....Fair enough???)

Because the Ukraine has a new president now, and perhaps they themselves are trying to root out corruption from their own country. This thing with Biden and his son is not new. Democrat Politicians and Republicans are always enriching themselves using their influence in foreign countries. In some cases it might be ok but often not. These politicians don't want this money flow to stop to their families, which is why they all kick and scream when you mention TERM LIMITS. Thats one of the things that Trump wants ..or wanted to implement to stop corruption right here in the USA and abroad. Maybe in Trump's next term he can get that done. Time to pull the plug on the swamp and send their rubber duckys in a spiral.

How does your dumbass not understand how a recession works? That recession was the worst since WWII. We were losing up to 500,000 jobs per month. Obama inherited the brunt of it. Obviously the initial employment numbers would be staggering. Despite the recession, he prides over the longest stretch of job growth in history. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it just makes you look stupid.

Once again. I don't mind posting it again for your reluctant edification. Healthmyths and I have provided you with overwhelming proof that you are wrong. None of that is relevant to you though, is it?

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

DNC and Hillary campaign paid for dirt on Trump in Ukraine.
Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier

The last Ukraine Government was very corrupt and Obama was giving them over a 100 million dollars of Americans tax money in security assistance for them.

Since I do feel bad for idiots like you......Learn the fucking difference between paying an INDIVIDUAL like Steele and blackmailing a whole fucking GOVERNMENT in Ukraine.

You're welcome....LOL

Trump is not working with the last corrupt government and made sure government taxpayer money was not going to a corrupt new Ukraine government.
That is not blackmail.

Once again. I don't mind posting it again for your reluctant edification. Healthmyths and I have provided you with overwhelming proof that you are wrong. None of that is relevant to you though, is it?

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
Your own graphic shows that this stat hasn’t improved under Trump lol. Is this all you have? It’s not like it disputes my actual claims.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
Also, just to be sure, you do know that labor participation is different from job growth right? You can’t be that ignorant.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
Your own graphic shows that this stat hasn’t improved under Trump lol. Is this all you have? It’s not like it disputes my actual claims.

The Labor Participation Rate DROPPED from 65.7 steadily down to 62.7 the last month he was in office. A HUGE drop of three percent. That rate has increased from 62.7 to 63.2 during the thirty months President Donald Trump has been in office. A substantial improvement in only two and a half years AND the unemployment rate continues to drop to historic lows.

I realize you refuse to accept FACTS and you will now resort to childish profanities. Go for it!

Actually the question is rather simple to answer IF you have an ounce of objectivity.

Trump has just spewed that his asking Ukraine and China to investigate Biden is STRICTLY his wish to fight corruption and NOT politically-motivated.....

Fine.....

If Trump is the champion of anti-corruption, why did he not go after Biden in 2017.....or throughout 2018....and only wanted to go after Biden when he announced his candidacy..... AND after the former VP was beating the pants off of Trump in EVERY poll by double digits???

But, but, Hillary

But, but Obama.....

(or simply put your smiley face with this post and move on to spew your crap in another thread....Fair enough???)
Trump just asked them about Joe Biden's abuse of power and corruption.
There is nothing illegal about it.
If the Dems/Press had not made it such a huge issue of it everyone would not know that Joe Biden is a total crook.
Now it's over for Quid Pro Joe.
Dems are dumb.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

The Labor Participation Rate DROPPED from 65.7 steadily down to 62.7 the last month he was in office. A HUGE drop of three percent. That rate has increased from 62.7 to 63.2 during the thirty months President Donald Trump has been in office. A substantial improvement in only two and a half years AND the unemployment rate continues to drop to historic lows.

I realize you refuse to accept FACTS and you will now resort to childish profanities. Go for it!
Lol oh my god. You are desperate. It’s not like I’m saying the labor participation isn’t important, but you cherry picking it as being all that matters just makes you look dumb. Again, Trump inherited the longest stretch of job growth in history and Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency. All of this is true whether you like it or not.

You're welcome....LOL
You're confused.

That was Biden.

All evidence including the transcript and repeated statements from Uke officials say you're either purposefully ignorant or lying.

Or both.

He ran his campaign on getting rid if corruption.
Drain the swamp ring a bell?
That applies to both parties and he is keeping that campaign promise.

Dimwit....why don't you post on here just how many of Trump's staff is serving prison terms. You morons are just too fucking ignorant.

G2X2KGAQV5GEJBMRAMNLPQONKY.jpg

Got rid of them and now looking into international voting interference that seems to be tied to the DNC.
He has the right to look into corruption.
But only DNC “corruption” apparently...

Trump doesn't give a damn about corruption.

That would be correct.

On the other hand, if you can't marvel at, and neither find the funny in, the Mobster refashioning himself into an anti-corruption crusader - and the Trumpletons giddily swallowing that turd - ... don't know, you appear to be missing something.

Dimwit....why don't you post on here just how many of Trump's staff is serving prison terms. You morons are just too fucking ignorant.

Got rid of them and now looking into international voting interference that seems to be tied to the DNC.

All corruption.
It does not matter which party it is ,corruption is in both.

Fine.....

But, but, Hillary

But, but Obama.....

Very simple: he had to wait until the Mueller probe had concluded so he could fire that spineless idiot Jeff Sessions without being accused of obstruction and replace him with someone who would actually do the job.

Forum List

Back