🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Super-Rich And Everyone Else

Like I said, I know all the excuses your prosperity doctrine leaches have loaded your head with.
We can do this all day. There are dozens more verses I can cite.
The bottom line is, if you believe the prosperity doctrine, you MUST believe that there is some spiritual shortcoming in all the people that struggle financially. Somehow they are an affront to god because he does not bless them with the worldly riches you are convinced will come their way if only they honor god.
And yet, Jesus said "Blessed are the poor".
What an evil twisting of scripture.

'you must believe, that there is some spiritual shortcoming, in all the people that struggle financially'

This is not just about what I or anyone believes, this is about what God said through the prophet Malachi?
Either God told the truth or He lied?

Will a man/woman rob God? Yet you rob Me. But you ask, How do we rob you?
In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse, the whole nation of you, because you are robbing Me - Malachi 3:8-9

These are not my words. This is God speaking!

'And yet, Jesus said, 'Blessed are the poor'

Blessed are the poor in SPIRIT (and not materially) , for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven - Matthew 5:3

Poor in spirit is not the same as poor in material terms? Both the rich materially and the poor materially can be poor in spirit and both the rich materially and the poor materially can be rich in spirit?
The poor in spirit, whether rich or poor are blessed, because they know and acknowledge their spiritual situation and therefore do their best to seek the Lord, as opposed to those who believe or think that they were born good or perfect and don't need any improvement.

So you DO believe that those that struggle financially are somehow not right with god!
What an abortion of an understanding of Jesus.
The quid pro quo theology.
It's base when people do it.
To imagine that deal comes from a deity is nauseating.

'So you do believe, that those that struggle financially are somehow not right with God!'

Like I said before, this is not just about what I believe, it is about what God Himself sad. Either you believe, what God said or you don't?
All actions in the natural world and the spiritual world, have consequences and benefits.

Behold, a sower went out to sow....... and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty and some thirty - Matthew 13:3-8

This statement came from the mouth of Jesus Christ, the head of Biblical Christianity! Now suppose the sower or the believer did not sow any seed would he have yielded a harvest?

Blessings and Curses

'you must believe, that there is some spiritual shortcoming, in all the people that struggle financially'

This is not just about what I or anyone believes, this is about what God said through the prophet Malachi?
Either God told the truth or He lied?

Will a man/woman rob God? Yet you rob Me. But you ask, How do we rob you?
In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse, the whole nation of you, because you are robbing Me - Malachi 3:8-9

These are not my words. This is God speaking!

'And yet, Jesus said, 'Blessed are the poor'

Blessed are the poor in SPIRIT (and not materially) , for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven - Matthew 5:3

Poor in spirit is not the same as poor in material terms? Both the rich materially and the poor materially can be poor in spirit and both the rich materially and the poor materially can be rich in spirit?
The poor in spirit, whether rich or poor are blessed, because they know and acknowledge their spiritual situation and therefore do their best to seek the Lord, as opposed to those who believe or think that they were born good or perfect and don't need any improvement.

So you DO believe that those that struggle financially are somehow not right with god!

'So you do believe, that those that struggle financially are somehow not right with God!'

Like I said before, this is not just about what I believe, it is about what God Himself sad. Either you believe, what God said or you don't?
All actions in the natural world and the spiritual world, have consequences and benefits.

Behold, a sower went out to sow....... and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty and some thirty - Matthew 13:3-8

This statement came from the mouth of Jesus Christ, the head of Biblical Christianity! Now suppose the sower or the believer did not sow any seed would he have yielded a harvest?

Blessings and Curses

You don't have the courage to clearly state that you think if people are struggling financially they are not right with god.
Say it!
Boldly!
Tell all the believers on here reading your words that are living paycheck to paycheck that they are at fault, they are lousy followers and their hardships are their own making.
Have some courage.
The verse you quoted is about laying the seeds of faith, not cash.
Will you have the courage of your convictions?
Sow your seed, and see the harvest you yield.

Last edited:

Blessings and Curses

You don't have the courage to clearly state that you think if people are struggling financially they are not right with god.
Say it!
Boldly!
Tell all the believers on here reading your words that are living paycheck to paycheck that they are at fault, they are lousy followers and their hardships are their own making.
Have some courage.

'You don't have the courage to clearly state, that you think if people are struggling financially, they are not right with God'

No serious and rational person will consider your statement rational, after I have repeatedly stated what I believe on this thread?
Real and serious Christians believe the whole Bible and not just the parts they like. No one's opinion can change the Bible or God.
You either believe the whole Bible, without any 'ifs' and 'buts' or you don't.

'Tell all the believers on here reading your words, that are living paycheck to paycheck, that they are at fault, they are lousy followers and their hardships are there own making.

When did all the believers on this forum elect you as their official spokesperson? Why don't you just speak for yourself?
If any believer on this forum has something to say, they will speak for themselves?

'The verse you quoted is about laying the seeds of faith, not cash'

The verse I quoted is about sowing anything.

For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap - Galatians 6:7

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously - 2 Corinthians 9:6

Last edited:

Blessings and Curses

Say it!
Boldly!
Have some courage.

'You don't have the courage to clearly state, that you think if people are struggling financially, they are not right with God'

No serious and rational person will consider your statement rational, after I have repeatedly stated what I believe on this thread?
Real and serious Christians believe the whole Bible and not just the parts they like. No one's opinion can change the Bible or God.

'Tell all the believers on here reading your words, that are living paycheck to paycheck, that they are at fault, they are lousy followers and their hardships are there own making.

When did all the believers on this forum elect you as their official spokesperson? Why don't you just speak for yourself?
If any believer on this forum has something to say, they will speak for themselves?

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously - 2 Corinthians 9:6

Coward.
See the bold part above?
Why don't you try that.
Don't hide behind scripture.
Be bold.
Tell all the believers on here that if they haven't attained a certain comfort level financially they are failed believers, frauds of faith.
Step up, big boy!

Say it!
Boldly!
Have some courage.

Coward.
See the bold part above?
Why don't you try that.
Be bold.
Tell all the believers on here that if they haven't attained a certain comfort level financially they are failed believers, frauds of faith.
Step up, big boy!

'Coward, Step up big boy'

Whenever anyone engages in name calling or labeling, it is a very clear indication, that they don't have the facts or the truth, in their favor or on their side. It is always a diversion tactic.

'Don't hide behind scripture'

How can anyone not use scripture in a debate over scripture? After failing to present a single scripture to discredit or debunk the Prosperity Gospel, you have now stooped down, to the level, where you are saying scripture is irrelevant in a biblical debate?

'Tell all the believers on here, that if they haven't a certain comfort level financially, they are failed believers and frauds of faith'

Who are these believers, that you claim to speak for and cannot speak for themselves?

Coward.
See the bold part above?
Why don't you try that.
Be bold.
Step up, big boy!

Whenever anyone engages in name calling or labeling, it is a very clear indication, that they don't have the facts or the truth, in their favor or on their side. It is always a diversion tactic.

How can anyone not use scripture in a debate over scripture? After failing to present a single scripture to discredit or debunk the Prosperity Gospel, you have now stooped down, to the level, where you are saying scripture is irrelevant in a biblical debate?

'Tell all the believers on here, that if they haven't a certain comfort level financially, they are failed believers and frauds of faith'

Who are these believers, that you claim to speak for and cannot speak for themselves?

Where is the spiritual man of courage who will stand up and boldly say what he believes?
Don't avoid it. Don't put it off because of who is asking.
Are the financially strapped believers at fault?
Yes or no?
Your statement, not a quotation!
Do you think they cause their own struggles through some failure in their faith?
Why are you dancing around this and avoiding personally planting your flag? If you are on such solid ground, state your position with confidence.
Tell most of the world's population that struggle that they are spiritual frauds!

Coward.
See the bold part above?
Why don't you try that.
Be bold.
Step up, big boy!

learn to use the quote function...

alot of believers who can't make the fat bucks will be pissed when they find out jesus is a rich man's messiah....
the op's interpretation of the scriptures is a fine example of crafting god to fit your prejudices..

alot of believers who can't make the fat bucks will be pissed when they find out jesus is a rich man's messiah....
the op's interpretation of the scriptures is a fine example of crafting god to fit your prejudices..

Jesus is the messiah for everyone, but where are the scriptures to the contrary that prove Jesus was homeless and broke, as has been claimed on this thread.
For my part, I have presented many scriptures that prove, that Jesus may not have been filthy rich, but He certainly wasn't destitute, He had resources, we just don't how much.

Jesus is the messiah for everyone, but where are the scriptures to the contrary that prove Jesus was homeless and broke, as has been claimed on this thread.
For my part, I have presented many scriptures that prove, that Jesus may not have been filthy rich, but He certainly wasn't destitute, He had resources, we just don't how much.

Still won't stand up and tell the people scratching a living that their faith is lacking.
Don't blame you.
It would humiliate me, too.

Coward.
See the bold part above?
Why don't you try that.
Be bold.
Step up, big boy!

Where is the spiritual man of courage who will stand up and boldly say what he believes?
Yes or no?
Do you think they cause their own struggles through some failure in their faith?
Why are you dancing around this and avoiding personally planting your flag? If you are on such solid ground, state your position with confidence.
Tell most of the world's population that struggle that they are spiritual frauds!

After failing completely to prevail in a civilized and respectable debate and after failing to cite a single scripture that supports your case, you have decided to transform the friendly exchange into an ugly street fight.
For my part, this was always about what the biblical truth really is and what it is not, because the truth will set you free and not popular opinion.
It was never my intention to humiliate or put down anyone, but to share the biblical truth as best as I know it, whether it's popular or not.
Now as you take to the streets to see who can shout the loudest and who can bully the most, I won't be joining you.
So this is probably my last response to your posts on this thread.
May God bless you!

Yes or no?

After failing completely to prevail in a civilized and respectable debate and after failing to cite a single scripture that supports your case, you have decided to transform the friendly exchange into an ugly street fight.
For my part, this was always about what the biblical truth really is and what it is not, because the truth will set you free and not popular opinion.
It was never my intention to humiliate or put down anyone, but to share the biblical truth as best as I know it, whether it's popular or not.
Now as you take to the streets to see who can shout the loudest and who can bully the most, I won't be joining you.
So this is probably my last response to your posts on this thread.
May God bless you!

I would run, too.
Far too humiliating to actually have the courage of your convictions.
See ya.

Forum List

Back