The supreme court today announced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems view the Constitution as a bothersome obstacle to what they want to force all Americans to do. They don't like religious or speech freedom and they hate gun rights. They are obsessed with conformity.
Like the almost all white maga fuckup party?

Why?

The failure to find the leaker tells me it wasn't really looked for by the conservative majority.
Releasing that information wasnt beneficial to the GOP. There is no reason to suspect that a conservative leaked it, unless he was paid by a democrat or something.

The leaker wanted to prove that the former 1-term fuckups justices would deliver the goods.

Hence the leak. The leaker clearly underestimated the response of the people who support a right of privacy.
And you know this how?

The motivation for the leak, and the chain of logic of my post makes sense.

Yours? Idle speculation, and the motivation for the leak, makes not a shred of logic.

Politics in D.C. is conducted by professionals. You? Are clearly an amateur, and have no idea what you are talking about. Take a few classes, do more reading than you do TEE VEE watching, it would help your thought processing.

Your analysis is based on emotion. I had a devil of a time figuring out what, "the former 1-term fuckups justices would deliver the goods," even meant.

The risk/benefit analysis of such a scenario is absurd. No, I am afraid, given the history and professionalism of the SCOTUS, nothing goes on there, that the majority and chief justice do not want to go on there, or could not find out about. Don't be so emotional and naive.

IMO? Thomas is probably more "MAGA," than any of the federalists' recommended, " former 1-term fuckups justices," but then, if you weren't so emotional and partisan, you might know what is going on. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back