The survival of the Republican Party hinges on this SCOTUS appointment

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Republican Party as we know it....it's survival hinges on this SCOTUS appointment. If the GOP grows a pair and actually stands up to this left wing tyranny.....there is hope. They cannot stand for this Soviet Union style "natural death" atrocity that just occurred in an attempt to take power in the court.

But....if they fold and give in? The grassroots right wing will tear the GOP apart.

The Republican Party as we know it....it's survival hinges on this SCOTUS appointment. If the GOP grows a pair and actually stands up to this left wing tyranny.....there is hope. They cannot stand for this Soviet Union style "natural death" atrocity that just occurred in an attempt to take power in the court.

But....if they fold and give in? The grassroots right wing will tear the GOP apart.
I've been assuming they'd just refuse to confirm no matter what.

No?

The Republican Party began dying when it was infiltrated by the Tea Party. Donald Trump is plunging the final knife blows into it.

This is the final effort of the RNC to edge Donald Trump out of the contest by their establishment candidates claiming only "they" can pick the right Justice replacement And Trump wouldn't know who to pick etc etc etc...

And also the establishment republicans that the constituents have been rejecting...chance on being reelected....hoping their constituents forget their disappointment in them.....

It's total desperation on the establishment's part, and it seems, once again, their constituents are falling for it..... they know you followers well, I suppose.....

So much for the saying fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me....etc

Trump will probably nominate his sister if he becomes president.

Like a little cheese with that? So when ya'll headin' for the Great White North, pilgrim?

Actually, I hope they block Obama's nominee for as long as they can.

It will make it easier to vote them out come election time.

Forum List

Back