The Taliban Are On The Way...With 80 Billion In US Military Equipment!

I appreciate your honesty and seeming rejection of both parties assessment of the situation but my point is if the equipment was to be returned, it should have been done while we were withdrawing troops.
It never was to be returned.
Trump knew the Taliban wasn't holding to the agreement before he withdrew to 2500 troops so he should have made the decision before that point to redeploy.
They knew they weren't going to. Staying was in the deal until Taliban complied....Trump knew it would be a waste of time and possibly more KIA's.
In my humble opinion what I think happened is right before Trump left office he was having a panic attack that Biden was going to come into office, order the remaining troops home and then take credit for Trump's agreement...thus the last minute order from Trump to remove all troops.
Trump was trying to fulfill His campaign promises.
Are you new? Of course they did. Did you ever think they would claim otherwise?
We did though.
I expect it was. Do you?
Yes it was, and after meeting with His security council, He rescinded the order and opted for a reduction to 2500. One of the key points was if He reduced to zero, He would be abandoning all that equipment...just like was done in 'Nam, which He was against. And the agreement was for the Afghan Army to get the equipment......When Trump left office, the AA was able to take care of themselves, supposedly. Biden's actions in delaying the withdrawal gave the Taliban the opportunity they needed, Biden created a mess and that's history.

Adam Kinsinger didn't mention that did he?

5 or 6 minutes of my life I don't want to spend watching a video that tells you what you want to hear...or that your bosses have told you to push, whichever.

Look, I know Putin really wants to make the war in Ukraine unpopular in America so we cut funding and make it easier for Putin to take over Ukraine and concentrate on the next country he wants to take over but I'm not a Trump humper so will not blindly accept your rhetoric.

Good luck.
Biden is a war criminal, like his puppet nazi Zelinsky.
5 or 6 minutes of my life I don't want to spend watching a video that tells you what you want to hear...or that your bosses have told you to push, whichever.

Look, I know Putin really wants to make the war in Ukraine unpopular in America so we cut funding and make it easier for Putin to take over Ukraine and concentrate on the next country he wants to take over but I'm not a Trump humper so will not blindly accept your rhetoric.

Good luck.
Your support of war criminal Joe is noted.
R (1).jpeg

Russia, Iran and Hamas are allied. To support Russia is to support Hamas.

But then, I'm sure you know that. All of the Russia-supporters know that.
Anyone who follows the news knows that......with or without supporting Russia.

It never was to be returned.

You should tell that to all the Trumpers who say Biden gave them 80 billion in weapons and materials.

They knew they weren't going to. Staying was in the deal until Taliban complied....Trump knew it would be a waste of time and possibly more KIA's.

If you're reading Trump's mind correctly, he would likely have been correct.

Trump was trying to fulfill His campaign promises.

We did though.

Yes it was, and after meeting with His security council, He rescinded the order and opted for a reduction to 2500. One of the key points was if He reduced to zero, He would be abandoning all that equipment...just like was done in 'Nam, which He was against. And the agreement was for the Afghan Army to get the equipment......When Trump left office, the AA was able to take care of themselves, supposedly. Biden's actions in delaying the withdrawal gave the Taliban the opportunity they needed, Biden created a mess and that's history.

Do you have a link that shows he rescinded the order after giving it 4 days before the end of his term and Biden swearing in?

Adam Kinsinger didn't mention that did he?
Not in that particular article.

You should tell that to all the Trumpers who say Biden gave them 80 billion in weapons and materials.
Well, if they were to be given to the Afghan Army as per the deal, and the Afghan Army was intact when Trump's term ended Jan 20.....and Biden moved the date to 9-11...........and during that time, due to Biden's changing the exit date and the Taliban taking advantage of the confusion of the Afghan Army disintegrating......why didn't Biden remove the equipment? He just left it.....for the Taliban.
Do you have a link that shows he rescinded the order after giving it 4 days before the end of his term and Biden swearing in?
Yes, your link.....you need to read it.

Milley said he was shocked when he saw the withdrawal orders, signed by Trump on Veterans Day 2020, just four days after Joe Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

That equipment was for the Afghans to defend themselves against a Taliban takeover. It was no longer "ours".
Agree..... The Afghans were supposed to take over, and keep order with everything we had left them, along with their training and etc we gave them at a heavy cost over the year's. Come to find out, the Afghans were way too weak of a people in order to try to defend themselves against the Taliban.

Like you, I don't like when things are hyped up or exaggerated for political reasons. Good call. 👍

I'm not saying there wasn't some bad planning on the part of Biden, but Trump gave Afghanistan to the Taliban. He ordered the release of Taliban prisoners and practically gave them the country.

I'm not saying there wasn't some bad planning on the part of Biden, but Trump gave Afghanistan to the Taliban. He ordered the release of Taliban prisoners and practically gave them the country.
We will nuke Afghanistan.
It's being planned as we speak.

Just like the big Iranian cyber attacks they keep warning us about our trillion dollar a year NSA can't stop ,right ?

The Taliban are on the way to Israel with 80 BILLION in USA military equipment.

THANKS ALOT BIDEN!

I hope all your preps are in order and your gas tanks full!

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel – After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies

This assault comes just weeks after Joe Biden sent $6 billion to Iran in September.

Earlier this morning Joe Biden’s US Office of Palestinian Affairs urged Israel not to defend itself from the 5,000 missile attack and mass kidnappings and killings by Hamas.

The Jerusalem Post is reporting that the Taliban has requested free passage across Iran to assist Hamas in Gaza in its war on Israel.

In fact, Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.
The Taliban later released video of the weapons Joe Biden left behind and the room full of stacks of $100 bills Joe left for good measure.
The Taliban posted videos of pallets of weapons and stacks of $100 bills they have seized.

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment now controlled by Taliban:

-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

(less than 50%)

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel - After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Taliban, Hezbollah could join current Palestinian war on Israel: top US foreign-affairs pol

It's a trojan horse trick to attack Iran, they don't like each other, if not we cut them off and take back the equipment, easy peasy. 🤷

Funny, a congressional investigation didn't quite see it that way.

The Taliban are on the way to Israel with 80 BILLION in USA military equipment.

THANKS ALOT BIDEN!

I hope all your preps are in order and your gas tanks full!

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel – After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies

This assault comes just weeks after Joe Biden sent $6 billion to Iran in September.

Earlier this morning Joe Biden’s US Office of Palestinian Affairs urged Israel not to defend itself from the 5,000 missile attack and mass kidnappings and killings by Hamas.

The Jerusalem Post is reporting that the Taliban has requested free passage across Iran to assist Hamas in Gaza in its war on Israel.

In fact, Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.
The Taliban later released video of the weapons Joe Biden left behind and the room full of stacks of $100 bills Joe left for good measure.
The Taliban posted videos of pallets of weapons and stacks of $100 bills they have seized.

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment now controlled by Taliban:

-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

(less than 50%)

BREAKING: The Taliban Asks Iran for Free Passage to Assist Hamas in Gaza in War on Israel - After Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Taliban, Hezbollah could join current Palestinian war on Israel: top US foreign-affairs pol

Well this didn't lead to Biden's impeachment, so it's doubtful that anything will lead to it.

The Democrat blunders are leading to one of America's most unsafe time in it's short but very complex history.

We had things for the most part under control back in the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighty's, and nineties, and yes it has always been a work in progress sure, but then something sinister has happened. It seems that we as a Nation are being convinced to abandon all progress made, and to instead reinstitute very divisive policies, narratives, lie's, and agenda's.

The social engineering has failed or it is failing on a massive scale now.

It can be turned around, but people have got to stop listening to the leftist, and somehow make their way back to the light.

Forum List

Back