The Targets Of Trumps Attacks Have Something In Common: Expertise In Dealing With Russian Criminals

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump displays plenty of madness, but at least occasionally there is also some method. As the Atlantic points out, when it comes to Trump’s concentrated effort to clear out threats at the FBI and DOJ, the one thing the targets of his tweets have in common is a particular set of skills. Not for tracking down missing relatives. For unraveling plots by Russian mobsters.

Donald Trump may be shouting “no collusion,” at every opportunity, but the special counsel’s office has already demonstrated that it will go after cases involving money laundering for the Russian mob … and that’s an area where Trump has a lot to fear.

The targets of Trump's attacks have something in common: Expertise in dealing with Russian criminals

It's not going to work for you Donny. Those Russian mob experts are going to make for compelling witnesses at your state criminal trials.

And no pardons, or court picks are going to be able to bail out you, Ivanka, and Jr.

See you down the road fuckwad.

Donald Trump displays plenty of madness, but at least occasionally there is also some method. As the Atlantic points out, when it comes to Trump’s concentrated effort to clear out threats at the FBI and DOJ, the one thing the targets of his tweets have in common is a particular set of skills. Not for tracking down missing relatives. For unraveling plots by Russian mobsters.

Donald Trump may be shouting “no collusion,” at every opportunity, but the special counsel’s office has already demonstrated that it will go after cases involving money laundering for the Russian mob … and that’s an area where Trump has a lot to fear.

The targets of Trump's attacks have something in common: Expertise in dealing with Russian criminals

It's not going to work for you Donny. Those Russian mob experts are going to make for compelling witnesses at your state criminal trials.

And no pardons, or court picks are going to be able to bail out you, Ivanka, and Jr.

Any day now....every day for nearly two years

Nearly every person Trump attacks is someone involved in investigating Russia in some way

Oh...

Look at you. What will you do when this too passes?

Now that a republican is in office somebody named Mark Summer of a freaking Brit news blog, Daily Kos claims to be an expert on "Russian criminals" but he wasn't an expert on Russian criminals 18 months ago while Obama was in office. Why doesn't agent Summer share his expertise with the FBI or the CIA instead of leaking it to the crazy angry left? Give me a break.

Last edited:
In other news: Trump ate a salad with Russian dressing!

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Another felony guilty plea.

Russians were caught giving money to the Trump Campaign and Trump was accepting the money with open arms.

The American president isn't supposed to be taking thousands after thousands of dollars from foreign countries.

I know Republicans don't get it, but trust me on this. It's highly illegal.

Russians were caught giving money to the Trump Campaign and Trump was accepting the money with open arms.

The American president isn't supposed to be taking thousands after thousands of dollars from foreign countries.

Mueller is batting 1000 in the witch hunt.

Mueller is batting 1000 in the witch hunt.
Yeah, he has a perfect record at indicting people who have no connection to collusion of the Trump campaign with Russians.

Forum List

Back