The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Dear old Dad Trump raised his offspring to be criminal grifters just like he is. Nice guy.

"Hire family, they won't talk".
Of course, you have no evidence of any crime. If you say that publicly, they can sue you.
Two important points. Truth is an absolute defense to libel. And Ivanka was involved in the Trump SOHO scam. Because she advertised the building as being more occupied than it actually was, and second that it was in SOHO.

She still had to pay taxes on the money, nimrod.
In the case of the $747,622 in "consulting fees" they were actually a gift, because no consulting services were actually provided. And gifts, except for the first $25 are not deductible from a businesses taxes.
In the case of the $747,622 in "consulting fees" they were actually a gift,

If she paid taxes on the "consulting fees" they weren't a gift.

Democrats have been using the IRS to harass political opponents forever. Corrupt hypocritical moonbats.

I don't know what "self-employment tax shelter" you're talking about.
How can I discuss your point if you won't explain your point?
A Keogh plan is for self employed individuals. It basically mimics a 401k, but allows the individual to contribute far more because there is no business there to contribute as would be the case in a 401k.

I don't know what "self-employment tax shelter" you're talking about.
How can I discuss your point if you won't explain your point?
A Keogh plan is for self employed individuals. It basically mimics a 401k, but allows the individual to contribute far more because there is no business there to contribute as would be the case in a 401k.

No law against funding a Keogh.

Forum List

Back