The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

She still had to pay taxes on the money, nimrod.
In the case of the $747,622 in "consulting fees" they were actually a gift, because no consulting services were actually provided. And gifts, except for the first $25 are not deductible from a businesses taxes.
Wrong, asshole, it's not a gift. Your accusation is entirely unsubstantiated. On the other hand, the $80 K per month that Hunter Biden received was a bribe. It's halarious watching all you brain damaged progs get hysterical about a few benefits when you gave the Biden crimes the big yawn.

Last edited:
I don't know what "self-employment tax shelter" you're talking about.
Welp, time to re read the thread and to read the article you didn't read but commented on anyway. There are other articles you can read as well, if you can muster the energy.

You're the one whining about it. You forget what it meant?
You can't cover for your own laziness and ignorance by whining about me, Todderino.

I am really looking forward to seeing if Weisselberg's lawyers subscribe to and rely on the defense put forward by the Trumpanzees:

"He did all of it, so what? Not illegal! Neener neener"

Something tells me they will not.

You can get paid either way, moron. There's no law that says you must use one form of payment rather than the other.
Wrong. Tax code says who is a W2 and who is a 1099.

You don't really know anything about taxes.

I don't know what "self-employment tax shelter" you're talking about.
Welp, time to re read the thread and to read the article you didn't read but commented on anyway. There are other articles you can read as well, if you can muster the energy.

You're the one whining about it. You forget what it meant?
You can't cover for your own laziness and ignorance by whining about me, Todderino.

Pointing out your ignorant whining isn't laziness.

You can get paid either way, moron. There's no law that says you must use one form of payment rather than the other.
Wrong. Tax code says who is a W2 and who is a 1099.

You don't really know anything about taxes.
Can you quote the text where it says that?

What if they get both?
There are rules about who gets what. It's pretty hard to make a case that you should get a 1099 when you're simultaneously getting W2 at a company.
You are taking poor Toddsteroonie way out of his depth. He doesn't understand how self-employment income and a company salary are taxed differently. You are going to have to backtrack quite a bit for him.

Forum List

Back