The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them.

And then New York State got them from the IRS.
It was in all the papers.

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

How can you write off compensation that you don't report as compensation?
Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.
Why am I under the impression that neither one of us has a CPA.
I am a CPA
we're happy for you. You aren't a lawyer.

I'm not. I'm talking about the claims about Ivanka and her 1099 and W2.
Yes i know. Because the article you never read and commented on anyway mentioned she may have been paid the same way as the methods for which Weisselberg has been charged with felonies. Yes todderinoinskee, i was there.

can, and are expected to, dodge as many taxes as you legally can.
And you can expect to get charged with a felony when you do it with Criminal Intent. Wow, are we just going to sit here at Square One all day?
Did you miss the word "legally"? That makes a difference. If it's legal for me to take a deduction, I don't get in trouble for taking it.

you have any real arguments?
Since you think screaming "it's not illegal" until you pass out is a "real argument"...i guess, by your retard standards, i sure don't.

But i have argued why the felonies being charged to Weisselberg are felonies, if the asserted facts in the indictment are true.

Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
So why isn't Al Sharpton in jail?

Did you have any real arguments? whether you get paid on a 1099 or a W2 is purely up to the agreement between the employer and the employee. I'e been paid both ways.
bripat9643 , people like him who can't use the internet.
well exactly. Both sharpton and trump are teed up for being ... assholes. As was leona helmsley.

I don't see Trump going to jail.

What if they get both?
There are rules about who gets what. It's pretty hard to make a case that you should get a 1099 when you're simultaneously getting W2 at a company.
Employers can pay you either way, moron. It's all up to what the involved parties agree to.
"Does anyone know the answer to that"?!!! You wanna let that orange ape know that ignorance of the law is no excuse? Just in case The Ape wants to lie & use that as a defense.

It was really nice of Trump to throw his buddy Alan under the bus the other night. As if nobody saw that coming.

Did you have any real arguments? whether you get paid on a 1099 or a W2 is purely up to the agreement between the employer and the employee. I'e been paid both ways.
bripat9643 , people like him who can't use the internet.
well exactly. Both sharpton and trump are teed up for being ... assholes. As was leona helmsley.

I don't see Trump going to jail.
I love to laugh at people openly admit to being hypocrites.

What if they get both?
There are rules about who gets what. It's pretty hard to make a case that you should get a 1099 when you're simultaneously getting W2 at a company.
Employers can pay you either way, moron. It's all up to what the involved parties agree to.
"Does anyone know the answer to that"?!!! You wanna let that orange ape know that ignorance of the law is no excuse? Just in case The Ape wants to lie & use that as a defense.

It was really nice of Trump to throw his buddy Alan under the bus the other night. As if nobody saw that coming.
what's this guy's excuse?

Forum List

Back