The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

What if they get both?
There are rules about who gets what. It's pretty hard to make a case that you should get a 1099 when you're simultaneously getting W2 at a company.
Employers can pay you either way, moron. It's all up to what the involved parties agree to.
"Does anyone know the answer to that"?!!! You wanna let that orange ape know that ignorance of the law is no excuse? Just in case The Ape wants to lie & use that as a defense.

It was really nice of Trump to throw his buddy Alan under the bus the other night. As if nobody saw that coming.
Listen up, moron. I've numerous employers offer to put me on a W2 or a 1099.

Like all progs, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Well, since you said I could be charged with a felony for taking legal deductions
Liar.
"And you can expect to get charged with a felony when you do it ('dodge as many taxes as you legally can') with Criminal Intent"

What did you mean, if not that I could be charged with a felony for taking legal deductions? Key word, LEGAL, again.
FFI apparently doesn't know the meaning of the term "legal."

What did you mean, if not that I could be charged with a felony for taking legal deductions?
I meant exactly what i said. Get someone to read it to you slowly and stop pestering me. It helps when you don't invent things i didn't say. That's free advice.

Apparently the DA doesn't either. But you -- an abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment -- do know.

How do we know you know? Because you screamed "It's not illegal!" through your tears at least 6 times.

Apparently the DA doesn't either. But you -- an abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment -- do know.

How do we know you know? Because you screamed "It's not illegal!" through your tears at least 6 times.
well it isn't. what's your issue with understanding that?

I read the indictment, asshole. How are you not an "abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment?"

What I said is not illegal is not illegal. You have failed to demonstrate otherwise. Other than your ignorant bellowing, you have nothing to support any of your claims.

What did you mean, if not that I could be charged with a felony for taking legal deductions?
I meant exactly what i said. Get someone to read it to you slowly and stop pestering me.
I know you meant it. The problem is, you either didn't notice the word "legal" or ignored it. Not my problem that you meant it and were wrong. I'll stand by what I said, you don't get charged for legally avoiding taxes. If you can, perhaps you could be so kind as to show us who did.

"Apparently the DA doesn't either." We'll take that as an admission you don't understand what the word "legal" means. Good to know, and we'll see if you have learned from this exchange.

I meant exactly what i said. Get someone to read it to you slowly and stop pestering me.
I know you meant it. The problem is, you either didn't notice the word "legal" or ignored it. Not my problem that you meant it and were wrong. I'll stand by what I said, you don't get charged for legally avoiding taxes. If you can, perhaps you could be so kind as to show us who did.
No really, nobody cares. Moving on....

What you described is not tax fraud, moron. It's normal business procedure.
It's not "normal business procedure".

It's tax fraud.

You don't get to buy your employees cars and apartments and then not claim it as compensation. That's basically amounting to paying them under the table.

Forum List

Back