The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

If the terms of his employment were that Trump would provide him with an apartment close to work because it was too far to commute, then it's perfectly legal.
It is perfectly legal to provide your employees with a place to live.

But it's taxable compensation.
If it's more than 50 miles from his home, then it's a business expense, moron.

Is that what anyone who doesn't declare a fringe benefit on his taxes is guilty of?
No, and what a stupid question that was.

It's the conclusion of your arguments, moron.

The big picture: President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.

Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)

The big picture: President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.

Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)

It's the conclusion of your
False, nor could you demonstrate that. It is the result of your non sequitur (not that you understand what a non sequitur is), due to your very poor understanding of logic. In fact, your ignorance of what a non sequitur is and why it is fallacious is a big reason you accidentally commit this elementary error on a regular basis.

I didn't use the term "non sequitur."

No, it’s not. I think you’re thinking of moving expenses.

It’s not a business expense just to have them avoid a longer commute.

No, it’s not. I think you’re thinking of moving expenses.

It’s not a business expense just to have them avoid a longer commute.
No I'm not, you stupid turd. I'm a consultant, so I'm well aware of what counts as a legal expense and what doesn't. If your client/employer is located 50 or more miles from your home, then all your expenses uncured traveling to that employer are deductible.

If your client/employer is located 50 or more miles from your home, then all your expenses uncured traveling to that employer are deductible.
You realize we are talking about rent, not travel. Right?
You can't even keep the topic straight.

You can't even keep the topic straight
Well of course not. He's just reflexively reacting to stimulus, like an amoeba. Remember this is a guy who claims he read the indictment and also claims the Trump organization was not indicted.

Anyway, the bottom line remains, you don't get charged with a felony because you legally avoided paying taxes
That's deep.
And true.
And being the grand jury indicted the Trump org and Allen Weisselberg, the grand jury believes that what they did, was not legal business practice.

And because it went on for 15 years, not one or two years by accident, and a second set of books on it, keeping track of these fringe benefits for Allen, so to not be more money than his annual contract for his $940,000 salary when added to Allen's reduced weekly paycheck ....while the Trump org did not note on his W2 that he received these fringe benefits, fraud occurred.
Yes, we're familiar with the indictment. Your last statement hasn't been established yet, so remains in the category of wishful thinking. What you've seen and are basing your entire statement on is what the prosecution says. We haven't even heard what the defense has to say or what they'll do with it.

This is a b'loney case to try to turn fringe benefits into tax evasion,

The biggest exploiters of fringe benefits in the U.S. are politicians and government bureaucrats. I'll take this seriously when they start prosecuting the Biden and Pelosi clans for riding on government jets.

If your client/employer is located 50 or more miles from your home, then all your expenses uncured traveling to that employer are deductible.
You realize we are talking about rent, not travel. Right?
You can't even keep the topic straight.
Rent is often part of travel. I had a couple of friends who worked for IBM. They had a long term client in another state, and the company rented them a condo to live in while they were onsite.

You just don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground.

No serious person could believe that you lose your 4th Amendment rights because someone does your taxes. The USSC ruled incorrectly.
Information you give to a business, becomes that businesses records. Which are subject to normal government oversight by subpoena.
You give up your privacy when you share them with others.

It's funny that when the government does the same thing to a democratic politician or to some slimy business person the republicans have no problem.

trump even did it. He had the DOJ subpoena the records of journalists and even the White House Lawyer from businesses like Apple and Microsoft. Those companies handed the info over and the judge put a gag order on the companies so they couldn't even tell their clients they were forced to hand over the info.

I started a thread about it.

The replies from the trump people was they had no problem with it since there was a subpoena.

Yet they have a problem with it when it's trump's records.

Yes, we're familiar with the indictment.
Funny, i have seen you guys have to be reminded of its contents repeatedly.

No, we just ignore your lies about its contents

This is a b'loney case to try to turn fringe benefits into tax evasion,
Which has nothing to do with this case whatsoever and is you parroting some ignorant right wing retard paid to act retarded.

It has everything with turning fringe benefits into tax evasion.

Forum List

Back