The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

Yes, we're familiar with the indictment.
Funny, i have seen you guys have to be reminded of its contents repeatedly.

This is a b'loney case to try to turn fringe benefits into tax evasion,
Which has nothing to do with this case whatsoever and is you parroting some ignorant right wing retard paid to act retarded.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzz

Politicians and their appalling behavior has EVERYTHING to do with this case.

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.
Nothingburger is a gross understatement.

Should be summarily tossed the minute it comes before a judge.
719E4533-0731-4448-94D7-618DCDAB5C31.jpeg

You want proof the NY tax case against Trump is political? It's run by the New York politicians, not the state tax agency.

You do know that the tax agencies do not prosecute people. Criminal cases, including tax evasion, are prosecuted by the state attorney general’s office or the federal prosecutor.

Why are you American political junkies so lacking in knowledge on how the law works?

Gov. Cuomo stands accused of sexual abuse. His executive order during the Covid epidemic might be evidence enough to indict him of 10,000 cases of negligent homicide but the NY "judicial system" focuses on Trump. How is that possible in the 21st century?

Governor Cuomo stand accused of sexual harassment not sexual abuse. Sexual-harassment is not illegal it’s merely frowned upon so there’s no chargers that can be brought against him for making passes at younger women however clumsy.

Despite Republican claims to the contrary, there is absolutely no evidence that the people that Cuomo sent back to the nursing homes were infectious or that their return to the nursing homes caused any deaths whatsoever.

This is a case of Republicans trying to use the errors in the figures to imply that Cuomo’s policies kill people. Given that even the adjusted numbers showed that New York had fewer nursing home deaths than Florida, Arizona or Texas:

But by all means continue to spread your partisan lies and bullshit.

FFI apparently doesn't know the meaning of the term "legal."
Apparently the DA doesn't either. But you -- an abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment -- do know.

How do we know you know? Because you screamed "It's not illegal!" through your tears at least 6 times.
I read the indictment, asshole. How are you not an "abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment?"

What I said is not illegal is not illegal. You have failed to demonstrate otherwise. Other than your ignorant bellowing, you have nothing to support any of your claims.
Maybe we'll find out when prosecutors dig further & find out why Trump & Co. kept two sets of books. Oh wait. Aren't prosecutors already considering those two sets of books as an admission of guilt?

Now thru your tears claim everybody does it.

Last edited:
Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
Correct. And they kept internal records, apparently. Like they didn't even care that they were breaking the law. The brazenness and sheer stupidity of it is surprising. I understand the Trump family is comprised of morons with no knowledge of or respect for the law, but i would expect better from an accountant who knows the rules. I would expect at least an attempt to cover up the crimes, in case anyone came looking. But then again, we know the level of character of the people the Trumps surround themselves with.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzz
Oh i know. Every one of you cultists to a man has avoided reading it like the plague. Though, at a whopping 25 pages, it might be beyond your abilities.
We know you havenb't read it because you claimed that on page 13 it says that the Trump org kept two sets of books, and it says no such thing.
Post #? I know i directly quoted the a part of the indictment that alleges a second set of books. But since you never read it, it might as well be Greek to you.

FFI apparently doesn't know the meaning of the term "legal."
Apparently the DA doesn't either. But you -- an abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment -- do know.

How do we know you know? Because you screamed "It's not illegal!" through your tears at least 6 times.
I read the indictment, asshole. How are you not an "abjectly ignorant, apoplectic cultist with no education or experience in any relevant field and who has no idea what is even in the indictment?"

What I said is not illegal is not illegal. You have failed to demonstrate otherwise. Other than your ignorant bellowing, you have nothing to support any of your claims.
Maybe we'll find out when prosecutors dig further & find out why Trump & Co. kept two sets of books. Oh wait. Aren't prosecutors already considering two sets of books as an admission of guilt?

Now thru your tears claim everybody does it.
They didn't keep two sets of books, moron. That's just a talking point that Progs tell each other.

Tax evasion is when you knowingly engage in fraudulent activities in order to avoid taxes. Making a mistake is a common occurrence but the things the Trump organization did cannot be portrayed as anything other than willful, knowing tax fraud.
Correct. And they kept internal records, apparently. Like they didn't even care that they were breaking the law. The brazenness and sheer stupidity of it is surprising. I understand the Trump family is comprised of morons with no knowledge of or respect for the law, but i would expect better from an accountant who knows the rules. I would expect at least an attempt to cover up the crimes, in case anyone came looking. But then again, we know the level of character of the people the Trumps surround themselves with.
Don't all companies keep "internal records?"

The Trump organization has been doing this stuff since before Donald was born. Why would they even think they might get in trouble? Donald Trump lives in a no consequences bubble, other people always pay the price with him. That's how it will go this time too.

Don't all companies keep "internal records?"
Internal books, sure. But two sets in order to cover up tax evasion? No.

Now.......cry.

Forum List

Back