The Tax Case Against Donald Trump

So why did you claim there were thousands of auditors working on the returns for years?

There aren't thousands of auditors working for the IRS?
And how many were looking at Trumps taxes?

'Were there any auditors on the Trump case after Trump cut the IRS budget by hundreds of millions of dollars.
Psssst....The IRS will never audit Trump.
THEY ALREADY DID

A personal observation:

The thread title is "The Tax Case Against Donald Trump", and after 25 pages there still is no tax case against Donald Trump. Just sayin'.
True. That leaves Eric and Don Jr as the remaining board members that could sign off on the fraud.

The IRS had what the Trump organization sent them.

And then New York State got them from the IRS.
It was in all the papers.

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

How can you write off compensation that you don't report as compensation?
Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.
Why am I under the impression that neither one of us has a CPA.
I am a CPA
Are you jumping to conclusions?
.NO PASSED THE CPA EXAM IN CHICAGO IN 1969

Tell me, how could the IRS know, from the documentation they received, like the W2, about compensation that was not listed within that documentation?

Take your time.
Good god, don't waste my time if you haven't bother to read the indictment. The Trump Organization did not report the compensation as compensation. Nor did they report it to the IRS. From the indictment

At all relevant times , the payments of Weisselberg's rent, utility, and garage expenses constituted employee compensation and taxable income to Weisselberg. These payments were not booked inthe Trump Corporation's general ledger as employee compensation , but were insteadlabeledand deducted as “rent expense ” in the general ledger. However, for certain years, the Trump Organization maintained internal spreadsheets that tracked the amounts it paid for Weisselberg's rent,utility, and garage expenses. Simultaneously , the Trump Organization reduced the amount of direct compensation that Weisselberg received in the form ofchecks or direct deposits to account for the indirect compensation that he received inthe form ofpayments ofrent,utility bills, and garageexpenses. Theindirectcompensationwas notincludedon Weisselberg'sW -2 forms or otherwise reported to federal, , or local tax authorities, and no income taxes were withheld by the corporatedefendantsin connectionwiththe indirect compensation

I mean what the hell, you think this investigation is based on tax forms? They need a fawking warrant to get tax forms? Come on man. Maybe you aren't smart enough to use google, the link to the indictment is there. But you are quickly sinking to troll status.
I am a CPA
It’s a good thing nothing has changed since then.

So why did you claim there were thousands of auditors working on the returns for years?

There aren't thousands of auditors working for the IRS?
And how many were looking at Trumps taxes?

'Were there any auditors on the Trump case after Trump cut the IRS budget by hundreds of millions of dollars.
Psssst....The IRS will never audit Trump.
THEY ALREADY DID
Not much for sarcasm, eh?

A personal observation:

The thread title is "The Tax Case Against Donald Trump", and after 25 pages there still is no tax case against Donald Trump. Just sayin'.
True. That leaves Eric and Don Jr as the remaining board members that could sign off on the fraud.
The defense should be interesting. I've often said that TRUMP! will never see the inside of a prison cell, and I still believe that. I also believe that there are a lot of people who have tied their present and future happiness to seeing TRUMP! destroyed and in handcuffs and are going to be permanently disappointed. I wonder how many are going to snap and start killing people.

I've often said that TRUMP! will never see the inside of a prison cell, and I still believe that.
Agreed. Even if he is prosecuted and convicted (i would rate it as not likely), he would have his sentence commuted at the very least by whomever is President. Pardoned? Only by a Republican President.

Take your time.

I am a CPA

ROTFL!!!!!!!!The tax law changes all the time.Taxes are not my specialty. My thing is auditing, which rarely ever changes. As a matter of fact, the last 50 years has seen great changes in the accounting profession because of all the computer use. CPAs carry laptop computers with them now and they did not in 1975.. We used adding machines, pencil and paper back then. The computers are good because they save time and effort.

A personal observation:

Professor Dershowitz says it is a joke
That is not what he said. What he said was they were going after Trump for CRIMES that they usually don't go after business people for. WTF--He is not saying Trump is innocent, he is saying Trump is being picked on. Hell, to claim business people are somehow above the law is mind boggling. Dershowitz is a flippin tool.

Take your time.

I am a CPA

ROTFL!!!!!!!!The tax law changes all the time.Taxes are not my specialty. My thing is auditing, which rarely ever changes. As a matter of fact, the last 50 years has seen great changes in the accounting profession because of all the computer use. CPAs carry laptop computers with them now and they did not in 1975.. We used adding machines, pencil and paper back then. The computers are good because they save time and effort.
The audit validates the data for the tax attorneys and neither one of us is a tax attorney.
Dismissed!

Professor Dershowitz says it is a joke
That is not what he said. What he said was they were going after Trump for CRIMES that they usually don't go after business people for. WTF--He is not saying Trump is innocent, he is saying Trump is being picked on. Hell, to claim business people are somehow above the law is mind boggling. Dershowitz is a flippin tool.
This is no different than caught speeding on radar. The defense being everybody on the highway was also speeding, yet you were singled out. And the answer the judge always gives is, their failure to catch everybody is not a defense. As with the journey of 1,000 miles, it always has to start somewhere, and catching you speeding was the first step. -- Guilty.

Take your time.

I am a CPA

The audit validates the data for the tax attorneys and neither one of us is a tax attorney.
Dismissed!
I NEVER WORKED FOR AN ATTORNEY,LOL! I WORKED FOR 2 CPA FIRMS AND GOVERNMENT

Take your time.

I am a CPA

Dismissed!
I NEVER WORKED FOR AN ATTORNEY,LOL! I WORKED FOR 2 CPA FIRMS AND GOVERNMENT
You are not and never worked with an attorney, yet Trump is guilty.
Kewl…

Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Is the 'lock her up!' crowd really gonna start lecturing us on the presumption of innocence?

Kewl…
I never worked for an attorney, yet I can read an indictment. And from what is laid out in the speaking indictment, it clearly shows a very high probability of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Kewl…
I am sure you are also aware that assets can be placed into 15,000 different categories.

Indeed. But if you classify them in two different categories depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender......or give wildly different values for those same assets depending on if you're talking to the IRS or a lender, you could have a problem.

Maybe there's an Occultist on youtube who could explain this to you.

Forum List

Back