The Third Reich and Militant Zionism

Sherlock Holmes

Jul 1, 2024
It's not often recognized that Zionist Israel shares several important characteristics with the Third Reich. It's instructive to look at these, given how we can critically assess the Third Reich without controversy but cannot do the same with Zionist Israel without the risk of being attacked as "antisemitic" we need to ask ourselves how can we condemn an ideology from ninety years ago yet not similarly condemn a similar ideology that is active today.

Here are some of the key traits that these have in common, of course they aren't identical but there is no other state in existence today that shares as many commonalities as does Israel.
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
Given these similarities we must ask ourselves, looking back in time, could the Third Reich have been subdued and pacified through negotiation? and if not does that not imply that Zionist Israel too cannot be subdued and pacified by negotiation?

Discuss

It's not often recognized that Zionist Israel shares several important characteristics with the Third Reich. It's instructive to look at these, given how we can critically assess the Third Reich without controversy but cannot do the same with Zionist Israel without the risk of being attacked as "antisemitic" we need to ask ourselves how can we condemn an ideology from ninety years ago yet not similarly condemn a similar ideology that is active today.

Here are some of the key traits that these have in common, of course they aren't identical but there is no other state in existence today that shares as many commonalities as does Israel.
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
Given these similarities we must ask ourselves, looking back in time, could the Third Reich have been subdued and pacified through negotiation? and if not does that not imply that Zionist Israel too cannot be subdued and pacified by negotiation?

Discuss
It could be that the Zionist regime is already being subdued by implication of 'force of arms'. The change in the balance of power in the ME has become inevitable.

That pertains to America's power in the ME too.

Neither side can afford to attack the other with impunity, as has been the experience in the past.

Do you see any similarity to Nazi Germany in that? I don't but I may be missing the important point?

What a glorious gift to mankind, the nuclear weapons have become, as long as some nation doesn't use them!

At the end of WWll the surviving Jews of Europe, calling themselves Zionists, were freed and began to immigrate in mass to Palestine.
But after years of being subservient to their Nazi masters.
The Jews had developed a psychological bond with their former enslavers known as the Stockholm Syndrome.
By adopting the same inhuman characteristics and brutal behaviors they had learned. Became the Nazis they hated.
Then preceded to create the fascist state of Israel, and rounded up the indigenous Palestinian people and put them in prison camps.
Just like the Nazis had done to them.

Last edited:
It could be that the Zionist regime is already being subdued by implication of 'force of arms'. The change in the balance of power in the ME has become inevitable.

That pertains to America's power in the ME too.

Neither side can afford to attack the other with impunity, as has been the experience in the past.

Do you see any similarity to Nazi Germany in that? I don't but I may be missing the important point?
Well Israel is right now slaughtering Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank with impunity I'd say. Nothing is standing in their way, they are being given weapons by multiple countries, they are not under any sanctions, the only response from "civilized" western nations is endless platitudes like:

• We call upon Israel to...
  • Israel must...
  • Israel needs to make an effort to...
  • The UN expresses concern that...
  • The United States expects Israel to...

This is the only "action" taken so far other than the ICC honorably calling to authorize arrest warrants for Nazinyahu et-al.

What a glorious gift to mankind, the nuclear weapons have become, as long as some nation doesn't use them!
I truly believe that Israel would use nuclear weapons against Iran if it felt its existence was threatened. Israel bombed nuclear reactors in Iraq years ago and guess what? the Americans were not told and with the nutjobs in today's Knesset I see very prospect of America being unaware of many things being planned by the Zionist regime.

Last edited:
Well Israel is right now attacking Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank with impunity I'd say. Nothing is standing in their way, they are being given weapons by multiple countries, they are not under any sanctions, the only response from "civilized" western nations is platitudes like:
The point is Sherlock, there is a lot standing in the way of the Zionist regime attacking with impunity against their most significant enemy, Iran.

Palestinian civilians are N.A., in the same way the civilian population of the Ukraine are N.A.
  • We call upon Israel to...
  • Israel must...
  • Israel needs to make an effort to...
  • The UN expresses concern that...
  • The United States expects Israel to...

This is the only "action" taken so far other than the ICC honorably calling to authorize arrest warrants for Nazinyahu et-al.
Regardless of your personal mission, you're still erring on account of the facts on both of the wars not being visible to Americans. (or the West)

Find some information that speaks to the fact that the Zionist regime no longer holds the balance of power that permits them and America to attack their enemies with impunity.

Nobody could even doubt that has been established in the Ukraine war. The reason why America didn't just go ahead and win the war against Russia in March of 2022. They can't of course! ( that's how Russia plays by the rules)

The point is Sherlock, there is a lot standing in the way of the Zionist regime attacking with impunity against their most significant enemy, Iran.
I do not disagree.
Palestinian civilians are N.A., in the same way the civilian population of the Ukraine are N.A.

Regardless of your personal mission, you're still erring on account of the facts on both of the wars not being visible to Americans. (or the West)
What wars are you speaking of when you say "both"?
Find some information that speaks to the fact that the Zionist regime no longer holds the balance of power that permits them and America to attack their enemies with impunity.
They do hold the balance of power and they are attacking the Palestinians with impunity.
Nobody could even doubt that has been established in the Ukraine war. The reason why America didn't just go ahead and win the war against Russia in March of 2022. They can't of course! ( that's how Russia plays by the rules)
I don't see any connection between that conflict and the Israel/Gaza conflict other than the US is facilitating them both by supplying weapons.

I truly believe that Israel would use nuclear weapons against Iran if it felt its existence was threatened. Israel bombed nuclear reactors in Iraq years ago and guess what? the Americans were not told and with the nutjobs in today's Knesset I see very prospect of America being unaware of many things being planned by the Zionist regime.
It's always possible that any of the nuclear powers will use them, but that guarantees that they will get it right back, where the sun don't shine. What can we say about nukes? I thing there's very little to say and in any case it's not important. America and Russia have already decided that limitation, among several others.

Fact is Sherlock, without nukes the Zionist regime faces retaliation without limits. And fwiw, their iron dome and America can't stop the stuff Russia has sent to Iran.

I do not disagree.

What wars are you speaking of when you say "both"?

They do hold the balance of power and they are attacking the Palestinians with impunity.

I don't see any connection between that conflict and the Israel/Gaza conflict other than the US is facilitating them both by supplying weapons.
You've decided to be contradictory instead of facing up to facts. I can't be bothered with that.

(one war in the Ukraine and the other one in Gaza) (soon to become one likely)

It's always possible that any of the nuclear powers will use them, but that guarantees that they will get it right back, where the sun don't shine. What can we say about nukes? I thing there's very little to say and in any case it's not important. America and Russia have already decided that limitation, among several others.

Fact is Sherlock, without nukes the Zionist regime faces retaliation without limits. And fwiw, their iron dome and America can't stop the stuff Russia has sent to Iran.
I agree that the "Iron Dome" is over hyped, it is and is itself limited. But I don't agree that a use of a nuclear weapon means an inevitable escalation, it might but it's not inevitable. Either side might see that use a a new red-line, Russia might use it and say "See? we're serious, now keep back or this might escalate".

If Russia did that as a statement other states could either retaliate or reconsider the situation. I'm talking of low yield tactical weapons here.

You've decided to be contradictory instead of facing up to facts. I can't be bothered with that.

(one war in the Ukraine and the other one in Gaza) (soon to become one likely)
OK I understand, I read it at first as referring to two wars that Israel was fighting. I don't think I contradicted myself.

Imagine if USSR invaded all the EU countries,

calling the one free country "the 3rd reich"...

Projection = admission.

Imagine if USSR invaded all the EU countries,

calling the one free country "the 3rd reich"...

Projection = admission.

Can you explain why you keep positing that map? I already explained to you, it's silly to complain about Israel being surrounded by Arab countries when it's territory was intentionally and willfully carved out in the middle of the former Ottoman empire by the British empire, I mean how is that the fault of any of those Arab nations?

Many White South Africans used to often complain about being surrounded by all those primitive African tribes.

Last edited:
Can you explain why you keep positing that map? I already explained to you, it's silly to complain about being surrounded by Muslim countries when you live in a territory intentionally carved out in the middle of the former Ottoman empire.

Many White South Africans used to often complain about being surrounded by all those primitive black tribes.

And how did all those countries in the Middle East and North Africa
got under the yoke of the Ottoman Caliphate in the first place?

How did Egypt become the "largest Arab nation"?

And how did all those countries in the Middle East and North Africa
got under the yoke of the Ottoman Caliphate in the first place?

How did Egypt become the "largest Arab nation"?

Read a history book, pick your empire and go and read about it:

List of largest empires

Also note:

Genetically speaking, Egyptians are not Arabs. Neither are Lebanese, Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians and Algerians. All of the above possess biological Arabic roots, each nation to varying degrees, but most people living there are unlikely to have an Arab DNA majority

and

Studies on the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations of the Jewish diaspora show significant amounts of shared Middle Eastern ancestry, and several Jewish groups show genetic proximity to Arabs.

and

The results match historical accounts that some Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times. And in a recent study of 1371 men from around the world, geneticist Michael Hammer of the University of Arizona in Tucson found that the Y chromosome in Middle Eastern Arabs was almost indistinguishable from that of Jews.

So, you might be an Arab.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back