🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The three wing circus, or party

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
The GOP s three-wing circus Can any candidate unite them all

Goddard supposes Walker or Rubio is best set to unite the wings ... and the gop must be united to win in the general election.

But, what if Ted Cruz already has the far right sewn up? Jeb is imo toast. Would it then be a fight to the death between Walker and Rubio for Wall St and Religious Conservatives? I like Rubio's chances. If he can get the nomination, I think the Far Right could tolerate him without much problem.

Inside the Secret Meeting Where Ted Cruz Trounced His Rivals - NationalJournal.com

Goddard supposes Walker or Rubio is best set to unite the wings ... and the gop must be united to win in the general election.

But, what if Ted Cruz already has the far right sewn up? Jeb is imo toast. Would it then be a fight to the death between Walker and Rubio for Wall St and Religious Conservatives? I like Rubio's chances. If he can get the nomination, I think the Far Right could tolerate him without much problem.

Inside the Secret Meeting Where Ted Cruz Trounced His Rivals - NationalJournal.com
Unlike the dimocrats who can be UNITED by one of these...

a271_1450.jpg

Cruz isn't getting the nomination. I'm very interested to see how his Tea Party supporters are going to react over his support for the super secret ObamaTrade treaty.

Cruz isn't getting the nomination. I'm very interested to see how his Tea Party supporters are going to react over his support for the super secret ObamaTrade treaty.
Yeah, I agree that Cruz cannot win the nomination. I have read that Rubio actually set up his campaign in SC, and it's his to lose.

South Carolina Is Marco Rubio s State to Lose - NationalJournal.com

If Rubio is the frontrunner leading into Super Tuesday, he might could pull it out. I don't like Walker, and I do like Rubio, but another first term senator?

You need more than that to win a Presidential election, as there aren't enough voters either in the Democrats or Republicans to win outright - you actually need some independent and unaligned voters.

So you have to pick someone that won't alienate and scare off independent and unaligned voters.

For all you can say against George W. Bush, Obama, and so on, they did achieve some votes from outside their party.

You need more than that to win a Presidential election, as there aren't enough voters either in the Democrats or Republicans to win outright - you actually need some independent and unaligned voters.

So you have to pick someone that won't alienate and scare off independent and unaligned voters.

For all you can say against George W. Bush, Obama, and so on, they did achieve some votes from outside their party.
Well the thread was really only about the primary. There's some debate about how many unaligned votes there actually are anymore. I don't have time for that today. But Walker touts his Midwest ability, though I'm not sure he can even carry Wisc, and Rubio can't really reach out to latinos without losing the far right wing.

Forum List

Back