The Tides Have Turned! Their Narrative Is Breaking It's Not Working Anymore!

Bill was caught in a consensual relationship.

Bill was caught in a relationship where an unpaid intern under him was being approached for sex by the most powerful man in the world whom she work for, who he then suborned perjury from. I can't think of anything less appropriate.

Oh wait. There is Joe Biden.

Bill was caught in a relationship where an unpaid intern under him was being approached for sex by the most powerful man in the world whom she work for, who he then suborned perjury from. I can't think of anything less appropriate.

Oh wait. There is Joe Biden.
If Bill's consensual relationship and your fantasy of Joe Biden are worse than Trump being found liable for sexually assault and defamation then I can't really help you. You're just an irredeemable, deplorable mutant. :dunno:

If Bill's consensual relationship and your fantasy of Joe Biden are worse than Trump being found liable for sexually assault and defamation then I can't really help you. You're just an irredeemable, deplorable mutant. :dunno:
Perhaps a political perv poll would be apropos?

~S~

One is based on DNA and that is the one I believe.

If Bill's consensual relationship

Bill had no consensual relationship. It was a case of sheer abuse of power and intimidation. There goes that famous, leftwing hypocrisy again: when Trump looked in on his beauty contestants who stayed on and even left folks grab their pussy because they wanted to win, you called it sexual abuse and harassment, but when the leftwing POTUS approaches a lowly unpaid intern for sex, the most powerful man in the world who could destroy her with a snap of his fingers, you call it "consensual."

Bill was caught in a consensual relationship. It was earlier this year a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape in the E Jean Carrol defamation case. Put the costumes and cosplay down boys. You're only embarrassing yourselves.

Bill was caught lying on National TV and in testimony.

Nobody cares that M.L. was giving Bill head.

What they care about is that the lying bastard did just that.....lied.

Bill had no consensual relationship. It was a case of sheer abuse of power and intimidation. There goes that famous, leftwing hypocrisy again: when Trump looked in on his beauty contestants who stayed on and even left folks grab their pussy because they wanted to win, you called it sexual abuse and harassment, but when the leftwing POTUS approaches a lowly unpaid intern for sex, the most powerful man in the world who could destroy her with a snap of his fingers, you call it "consensual."

Bill must like big girls, Hillary, Monica...lol

Those girls Trump looked in on during the beauty pageant where contestants of Ms. Teen USA you deplorable fucking mutant. :rolleyes:

DNA of what though? A consensual relationship? Big fucking deal compared to being found liable for sexual assault.

Civil case, moron. The judge did not convict of him anything criminal.

As for Bill, nobody cares that he was unfaithful to his fatassed partner in bullshit.

What they do care is that he lied under oath.

Bill was caught in a consensual relationship. It was earlier this year a judge ruled that Trump had committed rape in the E Jean Carrol defamation case. Put the costumes and cosplay down boys. You're only embarrassing yourselves.
The judge didn't rule it, he claimed it. There was no evidence other than the unsupported word of a woman who hated Trump and never reported the incident even to her friends at the time.

Bill was caught lying on National TV and in testimony.

Nobody cares that M.L. was giving Bill head.

What they care about is that the lying bastard did just that.....lied.
He lied about a consensual relationship. The Civil Court found Trump lied about sexually assaulting a woman. Hence him losing a defamation case.

The judge didn't rule it, he claimed it. There was no evidence other than the unsupported word of a woman who hated Trump and never reported the incident even to her friends at the time.

Once he made the statement, the left jizzed themselves in a nanosecond.

But, there are no criminal implications. There is no conviction. If there were, he'd be in jail. He's not.

But that doesn't stop these fucking liars from doing just that.....what they always do all the time.....Lie.

Civil case, moron. The judge did not convict of him anything criminal.

As for Bill, nobody cares that he was unfaithful to his fatassed partner in bullshit.

What they do care is that he lied under oath.
I said a civil court found him liable for sexual assault and defamation. That's a fact you little Soy. :itsok:

He lied about a consensual relationship. The Civil Court found Trump lied about sexually assaulting a woman. Hence him losing a defamation case.

Yes, he lied under oath. Making him a liar.

The judge made a judgement call. Has nothing to do with the criminal case which that woman could NEVER prove.

I said a civil court found him liable for sexual assault and defamation. That's a fact you little Soy. :itsok:

That's right, asshole. So the judges statement is worthless beyond the case in hand. It carries not weight.

That is a fact....shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back