The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

I would have to agree. The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This has the Deep State's hand all over it.

I doubt many people who think women shoudl have some individual right of choice give one shit about 2000 mules. LOL

I just hope, the leak doesn't give the 5 Republican Justices "cold feet." DO IT. GET IT OVER WITH. YOU WANT IT. IT'S TIME. Let's make this the defining issue in American politics

That doesn't exist. You are lying.
It's real. The End is Nigh.

You all who have engaged in your continual propaganda and lying should examine your souls to see if you are worthy of paradise.

Slogan leaked from Faux Xiden's 2024 Campaign below

1651605807879.png

I would have to agree. The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This has the Deep State's hand all over it.

Pretty much.

Personally I think that Roberts most likely had a hand in it, as he is in the minority.
He personally changed the law to validate the unconstitutional ACA.
I don't really think that there is anything that he wouldn't do.

It doesn't change the fact that the election was stolen, that Maddow Guy was never going to tell the loons about it, and they can't think for themselves, even a little but the two things are probably not related.

Veggie Joe just said if Roe is overturned the right to marriage is in peril.

Lefty fearmongering is gonna be in overdrive.
BDS is strong with Nostra.

He just can’t help himself
Poor ………..

I'm going to be honest. Nothing terrifies me more than a movie titled "2000 Mules." There are just some roles that aren't worth any amount of money. :scared1:

Forum List

Back