The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

Logic is very important and it's quite sad how rare it has become for people to educate themselves on how to think logically.

I'd be very interested in hearing your thoughts on how to deal with existential import in opposition squares.
just wondering,are you as drop dead gorgeous in real life as stormy in that avatar is?:up: i hope you followed my lead and put that long time poster,the sockpuppet shill from langley, thats been posting here for years now and is pretending to be a newbie CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH on ignore as well?

Oh please so much hit the nail on the head about him describing him to a tee in this excellent post here below.:yes_text12:

Don't waste your breath. No matter how much true and factual evidence you have, you are talking to children who live in a land of make-believe. If it's too scary for them to process, they just crawl back under the bed and hide.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

just wondering,are you as drop dead gorgeous in real life as stormy in that avatar is?:up: i hope you followed my lead and put that long time poster,the sockpuppet shill from langley, thats been posting here for years now and is pretending to be a newbie CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH on ignore as well?

Oh please so much hit the nail on the head about him describing him to a tee in this excellent post here below.:yes_text12:

Don't waste your breath. No matter how much true and factual evidence you have, you are talking to children who live in a land of make-believe. If it's too scary for them to process, they just crawl back under the bed and hide.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So....no thoughts on what to do about existential import in opposition squares? I thought you were big on logic. Hmmpf. Must have just been blowing smoke out of your ass.

So....no thoughts on what to do about existential import in opposition squares? I thought you were big on logic. Hmmpf. Must have just been blowing smoke out of your ass.

your changing the topic of the thread,same as sockpuppet shill CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH instead of addressing the evidence presented in the documentary,you deflect and change the subject,excellent debating skills there. :auiqs.jpg: :up:

your changing the topic of the thread,same as sockpuppet shill CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH instead of addressing the evidence presented in the documentary,you deflect and change the subject,excellent debating skills there. :auiqs.jpg: :up:

You're the one who brought up the topic of logic. Can a little logic talk really hurt things? Admittedly, it will be lost on the troglodytes who can't tell the difference between an opposition square and a truth table. But that shouldn't stand in the way of intelligent and well educated folks like you and me, should it?

You're the one who brought up the topic of logic. Can a little logic talk really hurt things? Admittedly, it will be lost on the troglodytes who can't tell the difference between an opposition square and a truth table. But that shouldn't stand in the way of intelligent and well educated folks like you and me, should it?
translation-yes you are correct,i have to change the subject and wont address the evidence of 2000 mules because i know i cannot counter the evidence in it so i have to deflect as i am knowing i have been checkmated that this last election had the biggest evidence of vote fraud in mankind history.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We need to rid ourselves of the idea that "Democrat" has anything to do with democracy, the Constitution, or the rule of law. It is nothing more than a misnomer for a hostile takeover of our country. Voters need to be continuously reminded of this.

jwoodie even RFK jr has said he is horrified over what the democrat party has become now,saying the party he was once proud of no longer rsembles the party he remembers it to be.

But the worlds of RFK JR of course mean nothing to these braindead democrat supporters like dragonidiot,smellybozo,story daniels and his gay lesbo wife penelope,they are all right and RFK is wrong is theor warped opinion.they are never wrong they try to tell themselves.everybody else on the planet is all wrong and they are right. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
kari lake hit the nail on the head,the left like the posters dragonidiot and I CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH are doing everything in the world to get everybody distracted from 2000 mules.

Forum List

Back