The Tip Of The Iceberg

the idea that people who are hiding from the law, and are at risk of being deported would risk all that to go cast a vote for the democrats.... who btw deported more immigrants under obama than under bush.... Just shows how insane the average republican really is and the complete paranoid fantasy world they beleive exists outside their cul-de-sacs

And yet you can't find a single one of the illegals who voted.

the idea that people who are hiding from the law, and are at risk of being deported would risk all that to go cast a vote for the democrats.... who btw deported more immigrants under obama than under bush.... Just shows how insane the average republican really is and the complete paranoid fantasy world they beleive exists outside their cul-de-sacs
:cuckoo:

Illegals voting? Who would think such a thing?
Trump and you tards would think such a thing. That's who.

Show me the three to five million illegals who registered to vote. Then show me they voted.

You unbelievably stupid retards think that could happen undetected.

Jesus H. Christ, have some fucking self respect, man! Trump is insulting your intelligence to your face and you just sit there and take it!

Then why do you oppose an investigation?

Oh, OH.. I know... because you're still pissed your girl lost.

Now go away poo poo pants and pee pee boy.

Illegals voting? Who would think such a thing?
Trump and you tards would think such a thing. That's who.

Show me the three to five million illegals who registered to vote. Then show me they voted.

You unbelievably stupid retards think that could happen undetected.

Jesus H. Christ, have some fucking self respect, man! Trump is insulting your intelligence to your face and you just sit there and take it!
Dufus can't figure out how to click a link and read.

Trump learns he won the election with Putin's help. He then calls for an investigation...

...into three million imaginary illegal Mexican voters.

You can't make this shit up! :lol:

They only oppose an investigation because they do not want the truth known. Even if it finds every single vote cast was legitimate, wouldn't you want to know it?

You credulous rubes are falling for the oldest huckster trick in the book.

Trump is diverting your attention away from the REAL scandal of Putin helping Trump get elected by inventing a total fantasy for you to idiots to drool over.

Trump is diverting your attention away from the REAL scandal of Putin helping Trump get elected by inventing a total fantasy for you to idiots to drool over.
How terrible someone told the American people the truth about Hillary.

Here's what you retards sound like, "Why don't you want an investigation into the sea monsters which cause hurricanes?"

That's how dumb you sound.

:lol: :lol:

Trump is insulting your intelligence. He's being doing it since the first day of his campaign.

He won because of your stupidity. The man is spitting in your mouth and you are calling it delicious.

You have no self worth. No shame. No intelligence.

Why isn't Trump calling for an investigation into Putin's interference? Why isn't Trey Gowdy out there holding hearing after hearing after hearing after hearing about it?

Hmmm...

Why does Trump have the rube heard masturbating over imaginary Mexican voters instead?

Hmmm...

Five million illegal Mexicans voted. Completely undetected.

Just how fucking deep does your tard go, pseudocons? Just how deep does it go?

I guess Trump is going to mine your stupidity until we find out.

Forum List

Back