You know, the FOREIGN billionaire who owns your party... :eusa_whistle:

Putin installed Trump as our President....FACT

Up to 5 million Russians voted for Trump

Trump-putin-image.jpg

That picture is from the Soros hate sites.,

Nope, that is what we call a "bullshit conspiracy theory."

What IS a fact though, is that the democratic party is controlled by FOREIGN billionaire, George Soros, who is dedicated to ending the Constitutional republic.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

What IS a fact though, is that the democratic party is controlled by FOREIGN billionaire, George Soros, who is dedicated to ending the Constitutional republic.

What do we know?

Putin hacked our networks to assist Trump FACT
80% of Russians support Trump FACT
Trump has stated his admiration of Putin FACT
There were illegal votes in the last election FACT
Trump refuses to investigate FACT

Connect the dots.......Up to 5 million Russians illegally voted for Trump FACT

the idea that people who are hiding from the law, and are at risk of being deported would risk all that to go cast a vote for the democrats.... who btw deported more immigrants under obama than under bush.... Just shows how insane the average republican really is and the complete paranoid fantasy world they beleive exists outside their cul-de-sacs
Balanced by the fact that helping elect dimocrats ensures gravy train freebies will continue and the party friendly to lawbreaking illegal aliens will still be calling the shots, protecting them at all costs.

What do we know?;/quote]

That Hungarian Citizen George Soros is the owner of your party and has interfered in US elections for the last two decades.

Lies and facts are not the same thing, my Stalinist Comrade. Regardless of what your owner tells you through his hate site network.

I guess you prefer to be a clown. your idiocy is beyond stupid.

Another butthurt Soros bott spewing utterly stupid lies....

What do we know?;/quote]

That Hungarian Citizen George Soros is the owner of your party and has interfered in US elections for the last two decades.

Lies and facts are not the same thing, my Stalinist Comrade. Regardless of what your owner tells you through his hate site network.

I have as much evidence of up to 5 million Russians voting for Trump as Trump has of 5 million Mexicans voting for Hillary FACT

Trump-putin-image.jpg

What do we know?

Some more new facts...The Director of Russian cyber security was arrested for treason and the guy in charge of rooting out spies within the FSB got canned. If Russia didn't do anything, why does it look like they are covering their tracks?

What do we know?;/quote]

I have as much evidence of up to 5 million Russians voting for Trump as Trump has of 5 million Mexicans voting for Hillary FACT

Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by 'Illegal Aliens'?

But they say they don't believe snopes so does that mean they don't believe these conclusions either?

FACT CHECK: U.S. Intelligence Confirms Trump Was Blackmailed by Russia?

FACT CHECK: Did a Russian Prostitute Say Donald Trump Was Poorly Endowed?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

What do we know?

Some more new facts...The Director of Russian cyber security was arrested for treason and the guy in charge of rooting out spies within the FSB got canned. If Russia didn't do anything, why does it look like they are covering their tracks?

and you know this has something to do with us, and/or our recent election because...?

What do we know?;/quote]

But they say they don't believe snopes so does that mean they don't believe these conclusions either?

Let me guess...

Because of those 2 links,

You dont' believe them either

the idea that people who are hiding from the law, and are at risk of being deported would risk all that to go cast a vote for the democrats.... who btw deported more immigrants under obama than under bush.... Just shows how insane the average republican really is and the complete paranoid fantasy world they beleive exists outside their cul-de-sacs
Not when we have gone decades without enforcing immigration laws. Not when there are sanctuary cities that purposely protects those here illegally from being turned over to ICE. Not when Obama tells people that the voter rolls will not be investigated to find those that are non citizens

Not when we have gone decades without enforcing immigration laws. Not when there are sanctuary cities that purposely protects those here illegally from being turned over to ICE. Not when Obama tells people that the voter rolls will not be investigated to find those that are non citizens

You fell for fake news, dipshit.

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

I saw that interview on CNN.

Did they edit it too?

I saw that interview on CNN.

Did they edit it too?

Here's the full interview:

Obama did not say illegals should vote, or could vote.

The tards were punked. Yet again. For the thousandth time.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm the biggest gullible fuck who ever walked the planet Earth."

What do we know?;/quote]

Let me guess...

Do you believe them? Do you trust snopes when they say 3 million illegals" didn't vote? Do you or don't you trust their conclusions about Trump and his tiny penis or Trump and the hookers?

What do we know?;/quote]

Let me guess...

Do you believe them? Do you trust snopes when they say 3 million illegals" didn't vote? Do you or don't you trust their conclusions about Trump and his tiny penis or Trump and the hookers?

I don't trust any 'factchecker' without checking it against another 'factchecker' .

But, you didn't answer the question.

Do YOU believe your links?

Let me guess...

I don't trust any 'factchecker' without checking it against another 'factchecker' .

But, you didn't answer the question.

Do YOU believe your links?

I do indeed.

You won't find a reputable fact checker not willing to call complete BS on Trumps claims of voter fraud.

Point #1: Gina Rodriguez gave an incorrect (false) discription of who US citizens are. Making a contribution to the country does not make an immigrant (legal or illegal) a US citizen. See the following quote from the link provided by g5000.

HOST GINA RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Point # 2: Obama did not correct GRs false discription of who is a US citizen. So it is true that Obama did not directly say it's okay for non citizens to vote, but if we use the definition of citizen just established by GR, then it does seem as though it's okay for those that are not legally citizens to vote. Notice Obama did not say that you have to be a citizen to vote. He said that when you vote, you are a citizen. Thus, if you use GR's definition of citizen, you become a citizen by voting because voting is one way to make a contribution.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc.

Point # 3. Obama clearly said that the voting rolls are not turned over for investigation. Thus, if GR, who is a US citizen votes, her non-citizen family members will not be in danger of deportation because of that. Also, if a non-citizen is able to register and be on the voting roll, he need not worry either that the voting roll will be investigated. One can logically conclude from what Obama said, non citizens and illegals will not get caught for voting once on the voting rolls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back