THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is hard to believe the Democrats were given an opportunity to stack the deck against Trump, but yet came out of all this looking like fools. I almost felt bad for Adam Schiff today. He is a smart guy, but greedy for power and it got the best of him. The Democrats have overplayed their hand every time over the last few years. The smart move would be to retreat and tell their media partners to pretend it never happened. Just like Mueller, it would all be forgotten long before the 2020 campaigns heat up. But, do they have the good sense to "know when to fold em"? I dont know.
Democrats were going to try to overturn the 2016 election the day after it happened.

That is right. However, it must be clear to them that they have a losing hand. The only play for the Dems at this point is to cut their losses, retreat and live to fight another day. Talk about celebrating a win before the game is over. Schiff made a fool of himself today. Classic strategic error.
This really helps Trump for 2020 and shows the hypocrisy of Democrats. The real quid-pro-quo was with the Biden’s.

Anyone that believed it, even for a second, after that months and months of Russia Hoax?

Anyone saying the collusion wasn't proven is one of the biggest gullible fools on the planet.

Your problem is you believed what Barr said, instead of what Mueller said. That makes you a grade-A moron.
Mueller found no collusion. Waste of millions of taxpayer dollars.

Anyone that believed it, even for a second, after that months and months of Russia Hoax?

Anyone saying the collusion wasn't proven is one of the biggest gullible fools on the planet.

Your problem is you believed what Barr said, instead of what Mueller said. That makes you a grade-A moron.
Mueller found no collusion. Waste of millions of taxpayer dollars.

Hell, mewler couldn't even fabricate a crime.

5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.
He admitted that's what Trump said to him. Trump then immediately said he wanted Zelensky to 'do the right thing'. So Trump lied there. Trump also wanted a 'favour'. So Trump lied there, too. Trump lies to everyone all the time, that's what he does.
This is just another circle jerk by the Democrats and their media tools. Just like Mueller investigation.

Well, Sondland abandoned ship today, and was very entertaining while doing so.
The Bidens are small cheese, Trump is the big loser here, continuing a lifetime of losing.

As all the hard evidence says Trump is guilty, of course I support the impeachment. He's going to be impeached, and history will regard those opposing that some sort of disgusting human scum that put party over country.

When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts.
When you have the law on your side, pound the law.
When you have nothing, pound the table.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Remember Trumptards, drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

Greg
^ too stupid to refrain from using an obviously photoshopped meme from years ago. pathetic

I haven't watched one single bit of this impeachment. And I haven't been watching the cable news entertainment programming operations either, so I also don't see endless loops of the same clips from it. It's great, try it.

Anyway. As I'd mentioned elsewhere around the board, Democrats have introduced articles of impeachment against five of the last six Republican Presidents since Eisenhower.

It's just how they roll. It's nothing new.

Last edited:
1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

Wow. You really are that far gone. Awesome.

I haven't watched one single bit of this impeachment. And I haven't been watching the cable news entertainment programming operations either, so I also don't see endless loops of the same clips from it. It's great, try it.

Anyway. As I'd mentioned elsewhere around the board, Democrats have introduced articles of impeachment against five of the last six Republican Presidents since Eisenhower.

It's just how they roll. It's nothing new.
Doesn't say much for those Republican Presidents does it?

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.

Last night I was picking up a friend at the airport and was watching CNN. Don Lemon was talking about how after yesterday anyone that think Trump did nothing wrong is mentally ill.

I have to say, I find it funny as hell as both side claim complete and total victory each day.

Serious question, Gramps.

As I watch Fox and listen to talk radio, they're (predictably) saying what you're saying, that this whole thing is over and a complete, 100% failure for the Dems.

And as I watch networks like CNN and MSNBC, they're (predictably) saying that Trump is nailed, and that his world and presidency are falling apart in real time.

Have you watched those networks, and if so, what did you think of their take?

He's going to be impeached

I'll take that bet...

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

OK. Name the terms.

After 2020, AOC will be the House Minority Leader, Pelosi will be under suspicion for the disappearance of Schiff

I have to say, I find it funny as hell as both side claim complete and total victory each day.
Yeah, the nihilist in me is enjoying this.

Sure, it's a perfect illustration of how this party is (voluntarily) coming apart at the seems right in front of us, but I guess the nihilist in me is A-OK with that.

Politics as a spectator sport. Issues? Firmly held convictions? What are those? The next time you go on one of your rants against partisan "wingers", don't include me with these people, please.

Missed the hearings?

The ONLY evidence presented in the hearings was evidence that the left lack critical thinking skills.

There has been NOTHING but feelings masquerading as evidence presented in these hearings. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see through the emotional bullshit presented.

Yup. Not one of the so called witnesses had first hand knowledge of anything.

The whole thing is a big nothing burger that's blowing up in the Dems faces.

What a bunch of imbeciles.

Politics as a spectator sport. Issues? Firmly held convictions? What are those?
My positions on the issues are clearly listed in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

My problem is with the counter-productive partisan behaviors that are splitting this country in two.

Is that more clear for you?

Forum List

Back