THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doesn't say much for those Republican Presidents does it?

Not nearly as much as it says about triggered Democrats.

That said, neither of em are worth a darned at that level of politics, if you ask me. We get a steady flow of anti-liberty legislation shoved down our throats from both.

Last edited:
I haven't watched one single bit of this impeachment. And I haven't been watching the cable news entertainment programming operations either, so I also don't see endless loops of the same clips from it. It's great, try it.

Anyway. As I'd mentioned elsewhere around the board, Democrats have introduced articles of impeachment against five of the last six Republican Presidents since Eisenhower.

It's just how they roll. It's nothing new.
Doesn't say much for those Republican Presidents does it?

What you meant to say was..
Political assassination by the left...

I have to say, I find it funny as hell as both side claim complete and total victory each day.
Yeah, the nihilist in me is enjoying this.

Sure, it's a perfect illustration of how this party is (voluntarily) coming apart at the seems right in front of us, but I guess the nihilist in me is A-OK with that.

Politics as a spectator sport. Issues? Firmly held convictions? What are those? The next time you go on one of your rants against partisan "wingers", don't include me with these people, please.
My positions on the issues are clearly listed in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

My problem is with the counter-productive partisan behaviors that are splitting this country in two.

Is that more clear for you?

Geeze you're so touchy. Maybe I wasn't clear but it's the people treating this impeachment as a game that I was criticizing, not you.

As I thought, you can post no evidence.

You've seen the testimony.

You're just lying.

You'd best hope the atheists are right, or you're in for a toasty eternity.

Sure we saw it. A bunch of people with no first hand knowledge of anything. Hearsay. No evidence of any wrong doing by Trump at all.

Trump will have a another four years to drive you lefty loon dipshits crazy.

Enjoy. I sure will LOL

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

Last night I was picking up a friend at the airport and was watching CNN. Don Lemon was talking about how after yesterday anyone that think Trump did nothing wrong is mentally ill.

I have to say, I find it funny as hell as both side claim complete and total victory each day.

Yet every one with a brain knows the left has been trying to get rid of trump before he was elected..

So this is just s kangaroo court, for show.

You're just lying.

Sure we saw it. A bunch of people with no first hand knowledge of anything. Hearsay. No evidence of any wrong doing by Trump at all.

Enjoy. I sure will LOL

Are you suggesting that those with firsthand knowledge should all testify?

Ya cant run around and bitch you hate Trump for three years and think people will take you seriously when you produce a reality television show of a kangaroo court

You're just lying.

Enjoy. I sure will LOL

I'm wondering where they are. If they have first hand knowledge those are the people Shiffforbrains should have interviewed. Not the people with no first hand knowledge of anything.

So. Where are those people???

Hearsay? Was Pence's aid not on the call?

Was Vindman not on the call?

They were. That's not hearsay. That's direct evidence

Did not Sondland testify that Trump, and Pompeo, and Pence were all "in the loop" ?

Is not getting FOREIGN election help a crime?

Is not using extortion for personal political gain not a crime?

Every talking point...every excuse....every bit of rationalization has fallen apart...

I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

One could probably set one's watch to it in Congress>>>

6262706912_5227b39845_b.jpg

~S~

Anyone that believed it, even for a second, after that months and months of Russia Hoax?

Anyone saying the collusion wasn't proven is one of the biggest gullible fools on the planet.

Your problem is you believed what Barr said, instead of what Mueller said. That makes you a grade-A moron.
Why? Mueller is an establishment shill and an idiot. He is a propagandist and not to be trusted. All he does is lie, that is what he is paid to do.

:71:

4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

Last night I was picking up a friend at the airport and was watching CNN. Don Lemon was talking about how after yesterday anyone that think Trump did nothing wrong is mentally ill.

Yet every one with a brain knows the left has been trying to get rid of trump before he was elected..

Yes. The left has wanted this corrupt and divisive weirdo to not be our president since before he was elected.

Still, he is the one who committed impeachable offenses. He's the one who lies to Americans every day. The fact that he's going to be impeached is on him.

Don't worry, lemming. The Senate will not vote to convict and he will serve out his term. The voters will decide his fate.

You're just lying.

Enjoy. I sure will LOL

I'm wondering where they are. If they have first hand knowledge those are the people Shiffforbrains should have interviewed. Not the people with no first hand knowledge of anything.

So. Where are those people???

Wait. Are you being serious?

Anyone that believed it, even for a second, after that months and months of Russia Hoax?

Anyone saying the collusion wasn't proven is one of the biggest gullible fools on the planet.

Your problem is you believed what Barr said, instead of what Mueller said. That makes you a grade-A moron.
Why? Mueller is an establishment shill and an idiot. He is a propagandist and not to be trusted. All he does is lie, that is what he is paid to do.

:71:

Thank you for your opinion Mr. Putin

Wow, so many dumbfuck Trumpettes post here.

Trump is now tied to the extortion along with Pence, Perry, Pompeo,Guiliani, Mulvaney.

After the phone call was going to get outed, Trump scrambled to hide it. The money was sent to the Ukraine & Drupmpf ran in circles screamiong " OMG OMFG No Quid Pro Quo!!!"

And you dipshits still don't get it.

Hearsay? Was Pence's aid not on the call?

Was Vindman not on the call?

They were. That's not hearsay. That's direct evidence

Did not Sondland testify that Trump, and Pompeo, and Pence were all "in the loop" ?

Is not getting FOREIGN election help a crime?

Is not using extortion for personal political gain not a crime?

Every talking point...every excuse....every bit of rationalization has fallen apart...

Bull shit. A NSA guy, a military man, listened in on that conversation. He said Trump said nothing wrong.

This impeachment bull shit is blowing up in your stupid face.

Enjoy. I sure will. LOL

Yes. The left has wanted this corrupt and divisive weirdo to not be our president since before he was elected.

Still, he is the one who committed impeachable offenses. He's the one who lies to Americans every day. The fact that he's going to be impeached is on him.

Don't worry, lemming. The Senate will not vote to convict and he will serve out his term. The voters will decide his fate.

so you admit that he won't be removed from office and this spectacle that costs who knows how much is all to hopefully effect the election in your favor.

Was it the butthurt?

Senile it is....

Butthurt? What Butthurt lol

Even if the house does vote to impeach its DOA in the Senate so what's to be butthurt about?
If anything it's entertaining watching the left make complete fools of themselves.

There is no doubt Trump is not a statesman but no one ever thought he was. He was elected BECAUSE of previous so called statesmen.
I have to laugh when you assfucks actually claim to have voted for a business cheat, conman, liar, women abuser, and proven fraud on purpose.

Forum List

Back