The Tomb Is Empty

I watched the Passion of Christ and it was quite difficult to watch.
That's why I have never watched it.
You can fast forward the difficult parts. Gibson did a great job with Satan. That alone is worth it. Little trivia is that the hands shown driving the nails in were Gibson’s hands. Because it really was his, yours, mine hands driving in those nails.
And I think the best Easter movie ever is Risen. Entire Easter story is shown from the perspective of an unbelieving Roman Centurion.
1586729404794.jpeg

as i said, i think man made religion is good for the weak.
I just prefer reality and logic :dunno: sorry

And guys who buy guns all have little peckers, right?

I'd have believed you had you not made this "weak" comment. That's the work of a man with an agenda to belittle and mock his opponent.

Don't get me wrong...you're still ok in my book. We can disagree on religion and I promise not to take it personally.
Its just what i think, man. I think that people that have to use a god for answers, or to fill up "gaps" in their life are weak.
But I think its cool, and rare, for you not to take it personally. Religion is a real soft spot..
Much respect

I'd have believed you had you not made this "weak" comment. That's the work of a man with an agenda to belittle and mock his opponent.

Don't get me wrong...you're still ok in my book. We can disagree on religion and I promise not to take it personally.
Its just what i think, man. I think that people that have to use a god for answers, or to fill up "gaps" in their life are weak.
But I think its cool, and rare, for you not to take it personally. Religion is a real soft spot..
Much respect
Then answer the question. Are Obama, MLK, Mother Teresa, Werner Von Braun, all the Astronauts who went to the moon, Tony Dungy, Pistol Pete Maravich, Kurt Warner, Stephen Colbert, Tom Hanks, Chuck Norris, Denzel Washington, Alice Cooper, Mr T, Whitney Houston, Johnny Cash, MC Hammer, Andy Griffith, etc etc weak and needing a fake crutch?

Much respect
Then answer the question. Are Obama, MLK, Mother Teresa, Werner Von Braun, all the Astronauts who went to the moon, Tony Dungy, Pistol Pete Maravich, Kurt Warner, Stephen Colbert, Tom Hanks, Chuck Norris, Denzel Washington, Alice Cooper, Mr T, Whitney Houston, Johnny Cash, MC Hammer, Andy Griffith, etc etc weak and needing a fake crutch?
Apparently

Much respect
Apparently
And to you they wasted their lives.
You’re missing out.

Much respect
Apparently
And to you they wasted their lives.
You’re missing out.
I didnt say that

My sons uncle, from his mothera side, got in a lot of trouble. A lot.
He found god, and said that was what he needed to break away from his criminality.
I asked him why he couldnt do it himself and he said he wasnt strong enough.
Of course, he still gets in trouble. Right when you think he is doing better, he fuxks up. Then he says he lost god but he fixed it.
Its a heap of shit.

Much respect
This is the way I look at it Brother...I want to see you in Heaven...but I have to look at myself and ask "You have conviction that God the Father sent his Son our Lord to forgive our sinfulness with his blood. What could anyone say to you that would convice you that isn't true? Nothing. So if this man has conviction that there is no god...what can you say that will convince him?"

And I come to the same answer.

We'll have to agree to disagree...and that's ok.

I've read your posts for years and I think you're a good dude with smart ideas and an overabundance of common sense which is just as rare in this world. I'll pray you come around...but it isn't my place to force it on you or pressure you in any way. Free will is what makes us all special. Hope you had a great non-Easter my friend. :thup:

Forum List

Back