The Tomb Is Empty

i love how christians tell jews they got their own religion wrong LOL
The Jews are right on many things, but they rejected the Messiah when he came.

They are like people waiting at the train station when the train has already departed.

The Gospel of John is perhaps the most poetic and beautiful work of literature ever written, rivaling even Shakespeare.

Does TNHarley really believe that St. John was an ignorant savage?

Read John 3:16 and tell me that is the thought process of an ignorant savage.
considering it was based on bullshit, yes.
John's words have given hope to the human race that if they have faith in Jesus Christ, they will have eternal life.

What have you accomplished?
you are deflecting from your own post
Let's say you persuade one Christian that the Bible is a lie.

What have you accomplished?

You have robbed him of his faith and his hope of living forever in God's embrace.

Why would you want to do that?
as i said, i think man made religion is good for the weak.
I just prefer reality and logic :dunno: sorry

i love how christians tell jews they got their own religion wrong LOL
The Jews are right on many things, but they rejected the Messiah when he came.

They are like people waiting at the train station when the train has already departed.
so they have their own prophecy wrong lol... keep up with that superiority. its over millennia old lol

TNHarley is attacking the man who taught us to love our enemies, and pray for them, calling him an "ignorant savage."
I think I'd call Abraham an ignorant savage.
abraham was smart as fuck. he took a millennias old belief and turned it into something else. that still stands today. Quite an accomplishment.

Christianity is not a "man made" religion, it was revealed by God to Abraham, Moses and the prophets, and finally through Jesus Christ and the Apostles.

There is no way to argue that a religion that teaches people to pray for their enemies could possibly be "man made."

At the base of what is believed to be the hill that the crucifixion took place (Golgotha, which means Skull, was an unknown location until a chap from England in the late 19th century stood on the wall of Jerusalem and saw this:
View attachment 322283
At the base of this hill is a tomb. It’s empty, I checked.
View attachment 322275

The story of what occurred that morning bolsters the validity of the story. A woman went to the tomb while all of the men sat around whining and wondering how their messiah could have been killed. She comes back with the news of seeing him and they’re still being skeptical.

If you’re going to make up a story, you’re not going to make yourself look like a Dufus and the woman the hero, especially in 32 AD.
Thanks for this info. It will interesting to see how the atheists that post on here respond to this.

I'm no atheist so don't hit me with the flame thrower I get annoyed by Christians and their infatuation with Jesus being Beaton with a scourge and nailed to a board. I'm annoyed that all day tomrrow all that will be on TV is Mel Gibsons snuff flick. To me the crucifixion was part of the message sure, but not the point of the story. For me John 21:16-17 was the point of it. It's one of my favorite verses.

The death of Jesus to redeem mankind of sin and his resurrection to defeat death for all time are the central beliefs of the Christian religion. No other religion offers anything of equal value.

Christianity is not a "man made" religion, it was revealed by God to Abraham, Moses and the prophets, and finally through Jesus Christ and the Apostles.

There is no way to argue that a religion that teaches people to pray for their enemies could possibly be "man made."
abrahamic religion is a copy of sumerian with twists. study history
even "garden of eve" was bullshit

The death of Jesus to redeem mankind of sin and his resurrection to defeat death for all time are the central beliefs of the Christian religion. No other religion offers anything of equal value.
better story tellers

The Garden of Eden is the story that reveals that all humans are born in a state of original sin. It is not a fairy tale it is religious allegory.

At the base of what is believed to be the hill that the crucifixion took place (Golgotha, which means Skull, was an unknown location until a chap from England in the late 19th century stood on the wall of Jerusalem and saw this:
View attachment 322283
At the base of this hill is a tomb. It’s empty, I checked.
View attachment 322275

The story of what occurred that morning bolsters the validity of the story. A woman went to the tomb while all of the men sat around whining and wondering how their messiah could have been killed. She comes back with the news of seeing him and they’re still being skeptical.

If you’re going to make up a story, you’re not going to make yourself look like a Dufus and the woman the hero, especially in 32 AD.
Thanks for this info. It will interesting to see how the atheists that post on here respond to this.

I'm no atheist so don't hit me with the flame thrower I get annoyed by Christians and their infatuation with Jesus being Beaton with a scourge and nailed to a board. I'm annoyed that all day tomrrow all that will be on TV is Mel Gibsons snuff flick. To me the crucifixion was part of the message sure, but not the point of the story. For me John 21:16-17 was the point of it. It's one of my favorite verses.
No flame thrower from me on this one. You are absolutely correct.

The Garden of Eden is the story that reveals that all humans are born in a state of original sin. It is not a fairy tale it is religious allegory.
allegory LOL
so easy to use that when convenient huh

The Bible is the most significant literary work in man's history. I don't see how anyone can say it was written by ignorant savages.

Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto were significant, too.

Doesn't mean they were a good thing overall.
Joe, you go out of your way to be the most ignorant person on this forum.

I congratulate you.

Joe, you go out of your way to be the most ignorant person on this forum.

I congratulate you.

I'm sorry the point went over your head.

We've had 2000 years of Witch Burning, Inquisitions, Crusades, Holy Wars, torture of heretics, suppression of science and learning, all inspire by the Holy Bible. Why do you think this is a good thing again?

But Happy Zombie Jesus Day, man.

Forum List

Back