The Tomb Is Empty

The Jewish messiah was to be a man.
What man coukd rise from absolute death?
Another reason why Jesus was the fake messiah..
Bluzman laughs but wont bother to counter.
How typical
I laugh at you because it must be horrific to be a non-believer with absolutely no faith in God. I pity you more than I laugh at you because your soul must be totally empty, because of your lack of faith. Life for me is SO much more bearable BECAUSE I have a strong belief in Jesus and God. It has really helped me get through some tough times, most recently my developing diabetes about two months ago, and the utter chaos and change caused by the Chinese Virus. I pray to God several times a day for strength and guidance, and I ALWAYS feel better after doing so. Thank you.
I think the concept of the man made god is for some is a great thing. For the weak.
I don't need your 2000 year old ignorant desert savage make believe to make me happy. Or believe that life has meaning.
Man made religion constantly contradicts itself. You are just to weak to accept it. And that's ok.

Desert savage? He was quite well educated for the times. And a carpenter without power tools. Probably built like Schwarzenegger's Conan. Could have twisted you into a pretzel if he chose. :auiqs.jpg:

There's nothing fake about Jesus Christ. His life was all about reconciling unbelieving men to God and also in healing the rifts between men with a love so divine he put his entire life into God's hands to endure being the Lamb of God who opened the Gates of Hell to bring lost sinners to the "Gates of Heaven. And he forgives those who are sincerely sorry for anything wrong they ever did.
Jesus was not the Jewish messiah. Weak Christians that have to cling on to something made him that way.
The Jewish Bible predicted that Jesus would be despised and rejected by God's First Family. May his love shelter you should you ever change your mind, Mr. Harley. :huddle:

Anybody think the god of Islam or Christianity , religions based on Judaism are any more real than unicorns or the Loc Ness monster?
Seems there's quite a bit of Zoroastrianism thrown into the mix as well.

There's nothing fake about Jesus Christ. His life was all about reconciling unbelieving men to God and also in healing the rifts between men with a love so divine he put his entire life into God's hands to endure being the Lamb of God who opened the Gates of Hell to bring lost sinners to the "Gates of Heaven. And he forgives those who are sincerely sorry for anything wrong they ever did.
Jesus was not the Jewish messiah. Weak Christians that have to cling on to something made him that way.
The Jewish Bible predicted that Jesus would be despised and rejected by God's First Family. May his love shelter you should you ever change your mind, Mr. Harley. :huddle:
So you think god told the Jews lies based on their own messiah?

How typical
I laugh at you because it must be horrific to be a non-believer with absolutely no faith in God. I pity you more than I laugh at you because your soul must be totally empty, because of your lack of faith. Life for me is SO much more bearable BECAUSE I have a strong belief in Jesus and God. It has really helped me get through some tough times, most recently my developing diabetes about two months ago, and the utter chaos and change caused by the Chinese Virus. I pray to God several times a day for strength and guidance, and I ALWAYS feel better after doing so. Thank you.
I think the concept of the man made god is for some is a great thing. For the weak.
I don't need your 2000 year old ignorant desert savage make believe to make me happy. Or believe that life has meaning.
Man made religion constantly contradicts itself. You are just to weak to accept it. And that's ok.
One thing I'm NOT is weak. I prove this every day of my existence. I'm strong of heart AND of mind and my faith makes me stronger. Your life must be empty, being that it's devoid of ANY faith. You can always change that. Good luck, I'm done responding to you on this thread.

How typical
One thing I'm NOT is weak. I prove this every day of my existence. I'm strong of heart AND of mind and my faith makes me stronger. Your life must be empty, being that it's devoid of ANY faith. You can always change that. Good luck, I'm done responding to you on this thread.
I prefer reality, not faith in ignorant savages that are easily contradicted. Hence the "weak" part.

Beautiful post. Thanks, beautress.

How typical

If that is the case, your response should be to stay out of these threads and STFU. How about it?

How typical

If that is the case, your response should be to stay out of these threads and STFU. How about it?
So you should stay out political threada based on positive leftist spin, right?
Dumbfuck.
Go ahead and try again. I love spittin you back out :SMILEW~130:

So you think god told the Jews lies based on their own messiah?
May God's Love bring you and your fellows around someday, Mr. Harley.

How typical

Dumbfuck.

I can argue politics. You cannot argue religions if you are an atheist MF-er. Like I said, stop commenting on threads where you are literally "lost".

How typical

Dumbfuck.

I can argue politics. You cannot argue religions if you are an atheist MF-er. Like I said, stop commenting on threads where you are literally "lost".
Im not an atheist.
Go ahead and look like a moron again. I'm enjoying it :lol:

How typical

Dumbfuck.

Im not an atheist.

You sure hide it well. Are you Jewish, which is why you hate Christians so much?

How typical

Dumbfuck.

Im not an atheist.

You sure hide it well. Are you Jewish, which is why you hate Christians so much?
I don't hate Christians. I dont hate anyone.
I just think they are intellectually phony like all other theists

TNHarley is attacking the man who taught us to love our enemies, and pray for them, calling him an "ignorant savage."

How typical

Dumbfuck.

Im not an atheist.

What are you? Curious.

The Bible is the most significant literary work in man's history. I don't see how anyone can say it was written by ignorant savages.

The Gospel of John is perhaps the most poetic and beautiful work of literature ever written, rivaling even Shakespeare.

Does TNHarley really believe that St. John was an ignorant savage?

Read John 3:16 and tell me that is the thought process of an ignorant savage.

Forum List

Back