The top things I'd like to see for humanity science/tech wise:

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
1. Anti-aging. I want to see gene editing or some kind of pill/vaccine that stops aging within my life time. f*ck aging.
1a. I'd also like the ability to use this to deage
;)
Lets say you're 80 years old? Well, you can be 30 ago!
2. I want to see bioprinting that can print a new heart, lungs or arm when you need it.
3. I want the ability to download a copy of your brain on a back up harddrive in order to be downloaded onto a copy of your brain that was printed by that bioprinter.
3a. I want the ability to make damn sure your real soul goes back into your new brain and body! If that is real. Maybe when you do die we can develop a force field that can trap it.
;)

4. Teleportation. I want to be able to have a small device that can teleport me from point a to point b in second!
5. I want fusion back up and fusion rockets for space travel!
6. I want robotic a.i manufacturing to mass produce all of our food and basics. f*ck work!
7. In which that isn't done by fusion I want massive solar + wind. Wouldn't mind if everyone's roofs had built in solar on all homes that is attached to the power system of the house.
8. Driverless cars! For times you wanted to enjoy a trip and didn't just want to teleport!
9. Womb transplants for males. I want men to be able to have children.
10. In the further future I want all males to have wombs through genetic engineering.
11. I want the highest iq possible genetically using the same engineering for all.
12. I want a humanoid servant that does all my fucking house work!!!! Fuck work!

1. Anti-aging. I want to see gene editing or some kind of pill/vaccine that stops aging within my life time. f*ck aging.
;)
2. I want to see bioprinting that can print a new heart, lungs or arm when you need it.
3. I want the ability to download a copy of your brain on a back up harddrive in order to be downloaded onto a copy of your brain that was printed by that bioprinter.
3a. I want the ability to make damn sure your real soul goes back into your new brain and body! If that is real. Maybe when you do die we can develop a force field that can trap it.
;)

4. Teleportation. I want to be able to have a small device that can teleport me from point a to point b in second!
6. I want robotic a.i manufacturing to mass produce all of our food and basics. f*ck work!
7. In which that isn't done by fusion I want massive solar + wind. Wouldn't mind if everyone's roofs had built in solar on all homes that is attached to the power system of the house.
8. Driverless cars! For times you wanted to enjoy a trip and didn't just want to teleport!
10. In the further future I want all males to have wombs through genetic engineering.
11. I want the highest iq possible genetically using the same engineering for all.
12. I want a humanoid servant that does all my fucking house work!!!! Fuck work!
cheap, mass produced sexbots. hot as an ar-15 and always willing to go to the prom. we could end the problem of mass shootings by incels overnight.

she could also do your fucking housework.

I'd be really careful around wanting to be relieved of your ability to learn and grow; that's why we're here. It's not SUPPOSED to be all fun and joy 24/7/365.

You live with a whole new attitude and approach once you realize challenges and being uncomfortable are as much a part a life as the air we breathe

Too damn many people in the USA now.....People need to age-out and die.

1970 203.3 million.

Just 50 years later in 2020.

329.5 million

Add to that all the illegals the Biden/Harris administration have let in.....341+ million in 2024.

Video: Humanoid housebot gets stuck into domestic chores
By Paul Ridden
August 01, 2024
We're already seeing humanoid robots entering the workplace in limited trials, but when will we be able to kick back and let the service droid take care of household chores? A new video from Germany's Neura Robotics shows this dream is inching ever closer to reality.

Neura Robotics was founded in 2019 near Stuttgart in Germany, and has since launched industrial robot arms and manipulators, a roving mobile platform and a multi-purpose helper.

The company has also been working on a general purpose humanoid named 4NE-1 for the last couple of years, and has now shown off a few of its capabilities in a promo video – which has been released to highlight Neura joining forces with NVIDIA to accelerate humanoid development.

;)
;)

I'm not sure populating the Earth with 25 billion 20 year olds is a great idea.

Forum List

Back