The topless parade. Pride or shame?

well I admit that that is not right.... if I were you, going forward, see if you can get your turn FIRST!

In his profile, it say that he is 52 years old!!!??? Can you believe that??? :cuckoo:
i told you i slept through "use them and lose them" class. now you know why i don't mind a good argument. :p

What class? Is that a class they teach at the mental hospital?
no; at the you "live the hand that life deals you", class. :p

Seriously though, what is wrong with you? Can anyone possibly be as socially inept as you seem to be? Or are you just trolling?
a sad lack of morals on the part of Persons who claim to have them?

In his profile, it say that he is 52 years old!!!??? Can you believe that??? :cuckoo:
i told you i slept through "use them and lose them" class. now you know why i don't mind a good argument. :p

Seriously though, what is wrong with you? Can anyone possibly be as socially inept as you seem to be? Or are you just trolling?

Yes, I can see that you lack morals amongst other things. Perhaps that is something you need to work on before expecting to get any turns at all, huh?

Yes, I can see that you lack morals amongst other things. Perhaps that is something you need to work on before expecting to get any turns at all, huh?
i am not the one who has Only fallacy to work with as Any form of equal work for equal pay.

i am not the one who has Only fallacy to work with as Any form of equal work for equal pay.

You are a complete retard. That is your problem. Seriously.

i am an underachiever when it comes to use them and lose them. :(

well I admit that that is not right.... if I were you, going forward, see if you can get your turn FIRST!

you must have failed that class, cause seems to be you are complaining a lot about your hand......

it can't be my problem. only Persons who Only have fallacy, complain about me. :p

you must have failed that class, cause seems to be you are complaining a lot about your hand......
i am not the one losing all of my arguments and claiming i am equal for pay purposes, or lied on my gender study claiming i can't handle uncommitted sex, not Only for fun but also for the maturity inducing practice.

it can't be my problem. only Persons who Only have fallacy, complain about me. :p

When do you expect the mental hospital to catch up with you? Soon probably.

i am not the one losing all of my arguments and claiming i am equal for pay purposes, or lied on my gender study claiming i can't handle uncommitted sex, not Only for fun but also for the maturity inducing practice.

Crazy people can't have arguments. They only rant, like you, and many other people online. :) When the men with the straight jackets come, I would advise you to fully cooperate.

Crazy people can't have arguments. They only rant, like you, and many other people online. :) When the men with the straight jackets come, I would advise you to fully cooperate.
are you implying women are normally, "crazy" and not "equal" for argument pay purposes :p

are you implying women are normally, "crazy" and not "equal" for argument pay purposes :p

Why would you ask that? Are you a woman?

only lousy feminazi's, say that :p

Buddy, maybe you don't realize it, but you are mentally deranged.

Sissy, i don't realize it because you can't make that point with your lousy argument :p

Sissy, i don't realize it because you can't make that point with your lousy argument :p

You think this is an "argument?" Lol. No, I am mocking you because of your incessant nonsensical posts.

Forum List

Back