The topless parade. Pride or shame?

The problem with this thread is that it is either focused on cultural/social issues or it is focused on which tits are attractive. (and someone even had the audacity to claim men would be unable to control themselves - FYI, those men should be locked up)

Neither of those is the issue. The issue is having different laws for women than we have for men.

I have a 29 year old daughter, and she is drop-dead gorgeous! Now, do I want her walking around topless? No, I'd rather her not. But should our laws allow my sons to walk around with no shirt on but if my daughter does the exact same thing have her get arrested and go to jail? That is pure lunacy.

It doesn't matter if they are pretty tits or ugly tits. It boils down to basic equality. Nothing more and nothing less.

Because whther they are attractive or not is the important factor for a protest?

I agree, but, it will get more press if there are hotties out there.... (well maybe not, but more talk and pic posting.) You sound like a decent male human being - not many of those around (I'm 51 and have talked to many men, and dealt with many men) - but to be honest, think the only difference between the nice ones and the naughty ones is self-control (physically or verbally).....

Because whther they are attractive or not is the important factor for a protest?

I agree, but, it will get more press if there are hotties out there.... (well maybe not, but more talk and pic posting.) You sound like a decent male human being - not many of those around (I'm 51 and have talked to many men, and dealt with many men) - but to be honest, think the only difference between the nice ones and the naughty ones is self-control (physically or verbally).....

Thank you.

I just it hard to fathom that a man can take his shirt off in public, and everything is fine. But a woman does the same and she is arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Which, if they push it, puts her as a registered sex offender. WTH?

The problem with this thread is that it is either focused on cultural/social issues or it is focused on which tits are attractive. (and someone even had the audacity to claim men would be unable to control themselves - FYI, those men should be locked up)

Neither of those is the issue. The issue is having different laws for women than we have for men.

I have a 29 year old daughter, and she is drop-dead gorgeous! Now, do I want her walking around topless? No, I'd rather her not. But should our laws allow my sons to walk around with no shirt on but if my daughter does the exact same thing have her get arrested and go to jail? That is pure lunacy.

It doesn't matter if they are pretty tits or ugly tits. It boils down to basic equality. Nothing more and nothing less.

Post some photos of your 29 year old daughter so I can tell you if she needs to be going topless or not.

Topless protesters march through Manhattan in call for equality
Yesterday there was a new feminist protest march. Women decided to fight for equality showing the whole world their breasts. I can't understand how is connected! Women in America have all the same rights as men, plus extra privileges to the weaker sex.
I truly believe that such pride parades make no changes except of the pleasant view for the men. Thank you girls, your pics made my evening!
3500.jpg

I think this is humorous...

Do they want to be taken seriously? (Note to women: This is NOT the way to do it)
Want people to think you are intelligent (see above)
Want people to pay attention to your agenda/protest (see above)

This is like have a GREAT commercial, and you remember the commercial, but not the product they were advertising!
dudette, equality is their agenda; did you miss it?

Actually... yes, I did LOL! I won't even blame it on them. I gave the pic a quick glance and made an erroneous assumption......

You were to busy staring at the boobies weren't you....admit it.:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

I'm a girl, I've seen many! So no (these ones aren't even that good to look at anyway!) ;)
so, how many nice girls are we "passing over" due to judging "books by their covers"? :p

I think this is humorous...

Do they want to be taken seriously? (Note to women: This is NOT the way to do it)
Want people to think you are intelligent (see above)
Want people to pay attention to your agenda/protest (see above)

This is like have a GREAT commercial, and you remember the commercial, but not the product they were advertising!

Actually... yes, I did LOL! I won't even blame it on them. I gave the pic a quick glance and made an erroneous assumption......

You were to busy staring at the boobies weren't you....admit it.:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

I'm a girl, I've seen many! So no (these ones aren't even that good to look at anyway!) ;)
so, how many nice girls are we "passing over" due to judging "books by their covers"? :p

I don't know... how many ARE YOU passing over??? ;)

Thank you.

I just it hard to fathom that a man can take his shirt off in public, and everything is fine. But a woman does the same and she is arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Which, if they push it, puts her as a registered sex offender. WTH?

Well men view breasts as a sex organ... ? Many men find tits more attractive than pussy (sorry for being vulgar but may as well be real about it....)

Post some photos of your 29 year old daughter so I can tell you if she needs to be going topless or not.

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

THAT guy needs a good spanking!

Not a chance.

A "good" spanking is not what he needs. But if he were to bother my daughter, a beating is the least he would get. :)

Not a chance.

A "good" spanking is not what he needs. But if he were to bother my daughter, a beating is the least he would get. :)

I like you WinterBorn... :) go get 'em!

i prefer to leave "no stones unturned"

soo many women, so little time. :(

i prefer to leave "no stones unturned"

soo many women, so little time. :(

So, not picky, I see.... there are no "deal breakers" with you?

Forum List

Back