The topless parade. Pride or shame?

Dear Bonzi,

Yes, women owe me a Good and not Bad answer if you want me to have Any faith, credit, and confidence in your sincerity;

Why do women impugn me to be some, contemptible scoundrel instead of the mostly nice guy i always claim, declaim, and sometimes even decry to be?

I don't know you Daniel Palos... only God knows your heart....
I love you as a person, and feel your frustration.
How's that?

THAT guy needs a good spanking!

A "good" spanking is not what he needs. But if he were to bother my daughter, a beating is the least he would get. :)

Please. An old coot like you would have a heart attack within seconds!

LMAO! I think the humiliation of a beating from an "old coot" might change your mind. I am more than capable.

But it might not even be me. She has two other brothers and a long time boyfriend.

Hell, maybe your daughter would like to get to know me. You never know.

You are half right, we'll never know.

And that is also why I said it the way I did. "But if he were to bother my daughter..."

Relax, you silly old fart. I do not harass women.

You have more than 1 wife? Are you Mormon?
I won't do a 3 some but I can pick out and attract hot women. He hates it.
no, but i have already been divorced, once. serial marriage may count.

I my case, i believe i should need enough wives to not feel the "loss of love" when some of my wives have a "women's night out" at a local strip club for women.

You need a horny woman... according to a reliable source (not me)there are many out there......
Have you found any?
what a coincidence; i love horny women. i even give pudding girls a free pass for being even more spreadable than peanut butter girls; but, no, it can be like soo difficult to find nice girls; all of the other ones just want to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

It's a lot easier to find sluts than "nice girls". I want someone who fucks, not "makes love" (puke). My dick can penetrate a brick wall! At my age it is becoming a fucking burden.
have you considered the help of professional women?

I would. But it is way too dangerous. I don't care about the diseases. It is the fear of being murdered and robbed. I like myself too much to do that. Besides,

Women don't owe me anything. But I do guarantee I'm worth their time.

Whoops!!! I just noticed that you are in "construction". Funny, I grew up in Atlanta and never noticed many Italians around back then. Anyway, I hope your family is well. Please do not encase me in cement and deposit me at the bottom of the 'Hooche!

Dear Bonzi,

Yes, women owe me a Good and not Bad answer if you want me to have Any faith, credit, and confidence in your sincerity;

Why do women impugn me to be some, contemptible scoundrel instead of the mostly nice guy i always claim, declaim, and sometimes even decry to be?

How's that?
thanks, chic; simply for the sake of gender relations.

and, don't worry. i am not mr.fantastic. if you are not close enough you have no cause for concern from mr.happy trying to convince me that every chic is a keeper, potentially.

Dear Bonzi,

How's that?
thanks, chic; simply for the sake of gender relations.

and, don't worry. i am not mr.fantastic. if you are not close enough you have no cause for concern from mr.happy trying to convince me that every chic is a keeper, potentially.

well you have your expectations....
I have mine... I've not met anyone to meet mine either
You're not alone........

Women don't owe me anything. But I do guarantee I'm worth their time.

Whoops!!! I just noticed that you are in "construction". Funny, I grew up in Atlanta and never noticed many Italians around back then. Anyway, I hope your family is well. Please do not encase me in cement and deposit me at the bottom of the 'Hooche!

I'm in utility construction. I have worked all over the eastern US. No italian ancestry as far as I know.

My dearest friend, a very high powered female attorney, dressed very severely, suits, with shoes and purses that matched. She said "You are competing with men in suits. They are bigger than you are. They are automatically considered more confident than you are and you better be ready to match them step for step. Including looking the part."

I just can't see topless fluff inspiring confidence in anyone except to get a dollar for a picture.

Naked is a level paying field for men and women. No one hiding, no one different, no one pretending to be something else. No pretense. Everyone just as exposed as everyone else.

If we don't make a fantasy of the human body we wouldn't have to worry about 'girly' magazines as expoitation. All bodies no matter how big or small would be beautiful and natural. We could pay more attention to what is inside the person's mind instead.

If I had known that you would be in the future I certainly would not have fought so hard to break down those barriers. You and those like you just weren't worth it. Men should reinstall those glass ceilings as fast as possible.
it may be too late now; guys may enjoy watching women in "upper management", in short skirts and no underwear. :p

I can pick out nice women. Hubby doesn't even appreciate this skill set of mine!
it is why i let my wives keep their girlfriends. :)

I my case, i believe i should need enough wives to not feel the "loss of love" when some of my wives have a "women's night out" at a local strip club for women.

You need a horny woman... according to a reliable source (not me)there are many out there......
Have you found any?
what a coincidence; i love horny women. i even give pudding girls a free pass for being even more spreadable than peanut butter girls; but, no, it can be like soo difficult to find nice girls; all of the other ones just want to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

Oh shut the hell up for once. Nobody is interested in giving you a "turn." Go play with yourself.

Because whther they are attractive or not is the important factor for a protest?

I agree, but, it will get more press if there are hotties out there.... (well maybe not, but more talk and pic posting.) You sound like a decent male human being - not many of those around (I'm 51 and have talked to many men, and dealt with many men) - but to be honest, think the only difference between the nice ones and the naughty ones is self-control (physically or verbally).....

Don't let them fool you. They don't care at all, as long as they see boobies. They seemed pleased enough by National Geographic boobs when they were young, amirite?

it is why i let my wives keep their girlfriends. :)

Have you found any?

Oh shut the hell up for once. Nobody is interested in giving you a "turn." Go play with yourself.
only Lesbo's , say that.

Because whther they are attractive or not is the important factor for a protest?

I agree, but, it will get more press if there are hotties out there.... (well maybe not, but more talk and pic posting.) You sound like a decent male human being - not many of those around (I'm 51 and have talked to many men, and dealt with many men) - but to be honest, think the only difference between the nice ones and the naughty ones is self-control (physically or verbally).....

Don't let them fool you. They don't care at all, as long as they see boobies. They seemed pleased enough by National Geographic boobs when they were young, amirite?
i try to "hold the line" until my position is thoroughly and completely overrun by bare breasted women. :p

I just don't see the issue about bare breasts. If you go to a beach in the summer, string bikini tops just cover a little more than the nipple and both men and women have nipples. Just because a woman's nipples are jutting out because of breast tissue is a silly reason to mandate they be covered. If the excuse for covering them is because they are generally involved as part of the sexual intimacy, then perhaps people should cover their lips, as they are the first part of that intimacy.

I think seeing women's breasts makes men want sex.
I know many men get frustrated just seeing women in low cut tops.
Some men have higher sex drives and levels of testosterone than others, so, it's very hard on them (no pun intended ...) ;)

I really do understand.... why would a woman want to expose herself anyway if NOT to attract men?
I don't think it would be comfortable for me to walk around topless, but, that's just me....

Either way, I think it's best for women to be covered up.

Some men have higher sex drives and levels of testosterone than others, so, it's very hard on them (no pun intended ...) ;)

I really do understand.... why would a woman want to expose herself anyway if NOT to attract men?
I don't think it would be comfortable for me to walk around topless, but, that's just me....

If she chooses to be covered, that is fine. Making it illegal for a woman to be shirtless while men are not held to the same standard is wrong.

just get us used to it and insist, nice Persons do.

Forum List

Back