The topless parade. Pride or shame?

Those tits are not at all hot.

If you're going to protest, at least put something out there that is "marketable"! (see below)

Nice!

I can pick out nice women. Hubby doesn't even appreciate this skill set of mine!
it is why i let my wives keep their girlfriends. :)

You have more than 1 wife? Are you Mormon?
I won't do a 3 some but I can pick out and attract hot women. He hates it.

If you're going to protest, at least put something out there that is "marketable"! (see below)

Nice!

I can pick out nice women. Hubby doesn't even appreciate this skill set of mine!

no, but i have already been divorced, once. serial marriage may count.

I my case, i believe i should need enough wives to not feel the "loss of love" when some of my wives have a "women's night out" at a local strip club for women.

Nice!

I my case, i believe i should need enough wives to not feel the "loss of love" when some of my wives have a "women's night out" at a local strip club for women.

You need a horny woman... according to a reliable source (not me)there are many out there......
Have you found any?

The problem with this thread is that it is either focused on cultural/social issues or it is focused on which tits are attractive. (and someone even had the audacity to claim men would be unable to control themselves - FYI, those men should be locked up)

Neither of those is the issue. The issue is having different laws for women than we have for men.

I have a 29 year old daughter, and she is drop-dead gorgeous! Now, do I want her walking around topless? No, I'd rather her not. But should our laws allow my sons to walk around with no shirt on but if my daughter does the exact same thing have her get arrested and go to jail? That is pure lunacy.

It doesn't matter if they are pretty tits or ugly tits. It boils down to basic equality. Nothing more and nothing less.

Post some photos of your 29 year old daughter so I can tell you if she needs to be going topless or not.

Not a chance.

THAT guy needs a good spanking!

A "good" spanking is not what he needs. But if he were to bother my daughter, a beating is the least he would get. :)

Please. An old coot like you would have a heart attack within seconds!

The problem with this thread is that it is either focused on cultural/social issues or it is focused on which tits are attractive. (and someone even had the audacity to claim men would be unable to control themselves - FYI, those men should be locked up)

Neither of those is the issue. The issue is having different laws for women than we have for men.

I have a 29 year old daughter, and she is drop-dead gorgeous! Now, do I want her walking around topless? No, I'd rather her not. But should our laws allow my sons to walk around with no shirt on but if my daughter does the exact same thing have her get arrested and go to jail? That is pure lunacy.

It doesn't matter if they are pretty tits or ugly tits. It boils down to basic equality. Nothing more and nothing less.

Post some photos of your 29 year old daughter so I can tell you if she needs to be going topless or not.

Not a chance.

A "good" spanking is not what he needs. But if he were to bother my daughter, a beating is the least he would get. :)

How old are you Buzz? 12?

Not a chance.

LMAO! I think the humiliation of a beating from an "old coot" might change your mind. I am more than capable.

But it might not even be me. She has two other brothers and a long time boyfriend.

Nice!

Not to malign your abilities, because that is a doable topless chick in the photo, she she is also a little chunky.

In my defense, I was going off a small sample set - topless protestors in the first 20 pics provided by Google search. That being said, I think I did well!

My dearest friend, a very high powered female attorney, dressed very severely, suits, with shoes and purses that matched. She said "You are competing with men in suits. They are bigger than you are. They are automatically considered more confident than you are and you better be ready to match them step for step. Including looking the part."

I just can't see topless fluff inspiring confidence in anyone except to get a dollar for a picture.
except when women "pull the female card" and resort to diversion by stating, "don't make me go over there and give you a blow job to get it all out of you".

You need a horny woman... according to a reliable source (not me)there are many out there......
Have you found any?
what a coincidence; i love horny women. i even give pudding girls a free pass for being even more spreadable than peanut butter girls; but, no, it can be like soo difficult to find nice girls; all of the other ones just want to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

Have you found any?
what a coincidence; i love horny women. i even give pudding girls a free pass for being even more spreadable than peanut butter girls; but, no, it can be like soo difficult to find nice girls; all of the other ones just want to lie to me and let me miss my turn.

well just stick with horny women. Finding a horny woman that is nice is hard..........
Stop being a jerk.

Have you found any?

well just stick with horny women. Finding a horny woman that is nice is hard..........
Stop being a jerk.
Why do women impugn me to be some, contemptible scoundrel instead of the mostly nice guy i always claim, declaim, and sometimes even decry to be?

Not a chance.

LMAO! I think the humiliation of a beating from an "old coot" might change your mind. I am more than capable.

But it might not even be me. She has two other brothers and a long time boyfriend.

Hell, maybe your daughter would like to get to know me. You never know.

Nice!

Not to malign your abilities, because that is a doable topless chick in the photo, she she is also a little chunky.

In my defense, I was going off a small sample set - topless protestors in the first 20 pics provided by Google search. That being said, I think I did well!

Ok, if all you had to work with was Cheeto munching stoners then that certainly mitigates the matter.

Have you found any?

It's a lot easier to find sluts than "nice girls". I want someone who fucks, not "makes love" (puke). My dick can penetrate a brick wall! At my age it is becoming a fucking burden.

Not a chance.

Hell, maybe your daughter would like to get to know me. You never know.

You are half right, we'll never know.

And that is also why I said it the way I did. "But if he were to bother my daughter..."

Have you found any?

Stop being a jerk.
Why do women impugn me to be some, contemptible scoundrel instead of the mostly nice guy i always claim, declaim, and sometimes even decry to be?

I don't know you, only what you portray on here in your writings............
You sound like you thing women "owe" you, am I wrong?

Have you found any?

It's a lot easier to find sluts than "nice girls". I want someone who fucks, not "makes love" (puke). My dick can penetrate a brick wall! At my age it is becoming a fucking burden.
have you considered the help of professional women?

Dear Bonzi,

Yes, women owe me a Good and not Bad answer if you want me to have Any faith, credit, and confidence in your sincerity;

Forum List

Back