The topless parade. Pride or shame?

The shame is that women struggled for so many years to be taken seriously. No we aren't just tits and ass.

Now we find out that women aren't worth it after all. They never were.
I do have to point out that walking around topless is not really the best way to change mens opinion.
i put up with modern women being their modern selves in modern times, in Case i should have to argue Ninth Amendment authority when it is Her turn to be "chief corporal" for the week.
You mean my wife is supposed to be giving me a turn?? :confused-84:

These women need to be carrying signs that say "Please send us back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant. It's all we're fit for."

Topless protesters march through Manhattan in call for equality
Yesterday there was a new feminist protest march. Women decided to fight for equality showing the whole world their breasts. I can't understand how is connected! Women in America have all the same rights as men, plus extra privileges to the weaker sex.
I truly believe that such pride parades make no changes except of the pleasant view for the men. Thank you girls, your pics made my evening!
3500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why people would be bothered. Pictures for ads use men and women in near naked pictures.

Why should children not see the naked body? Young kids take baths and showers with the parents. They see them get dressed. Many of the them were nursed. Most kids when they learn to use the potty they do so by watching their parents. There are topless and nude beaches and nudity places around.

I'm not bothered I just think it's stupid....

I have difficulty wear most clothing, but mine is medical condition. Loose, soft clothing I do wear usually has be turned inside out because the seams are even painful.

I wish I lived in a nudity area, but I manage.

Why should people be bothered by the human body? It is our birthday suit, the way we were made.

Some parts of the world still wear little or no clothing.

The shame is that women struggled for so many years to be taken seriously. No we aren't just tits and ass.

If walking around in a protest without a shirt on designates their worth to you, they weren't worth much with their shirt on either.

The simple fact is that having a law that has women prosecuted for taking off their shirt, while men are free to do so, is blatantly wrong.

I do have to point out that walking around topless is not really the best way to change mens opinion.
It tends to restrict the blood flow to men's upper brains.
Does it actually restrict the blood flow, or just starve the brain as the blood is routed to different areas.
Don't go getting technical with me - I had other things on my mind because of this thread.
:razz:

We need to see more women topless, not less. There is no hygiene issue, only the contempt of prudes. This country has won important battles against small minded prudes and it's time we push them completely out of our culture. Nobody has the right to force everyone else to wear clothes from head to toe because they're offended.

Fuck the prudes! More breasts!!
I have mixed feelings about this. What a person does with their body is their own business, yes, but I believe that there is a reason why clothes were made to wear in the first place. It all started with what Adam and Eve decided to do concerning the forbidden fruit. We have to wear something because of them. We also have to wear something when the weather is cold enough unless you want to freeze your butt off. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Seriously though sometimes you have to give into what a person is wanting. If going shirtless doesn't help them ladies get whatever it is that they want, what they do next could be worse. Its pretty much like dealing with a bully at school If they are ignored, they are only going to try something worse to try and get a rise up out of you.

We need to see more women topless, not less. There is no hygiene issue, only the contempt of prudes. This country has won important battles against small minded prudes and it's time we push them completely out of our culture. Nobody has the right to force everyone else to wear clothes from head to toe because they're offended.

I have mixed feelings about this. What a person does with their body is their own business, yes, but I believe that there is a reason why clothes were made to wear in the first place. It all started with what Adam and Eve decided to do concerning the forbidden fruit. We have to wear something because of them. We also have to wear something when the weather is cold enough unless you want to freeze your butt off. :D :D :D

Holly

P.S. Seriously though sometimes you have to give into what a person is wanting. If going shirtless doesn't help them ladies get whatever it is that they want, what they do next could be worse. Its pretty much like dealing with a bully at school If they are ignored, they are only going to try something worse to try and get a rise up out of you.

Clothing to for protection. If the weather is warm enough we don't need clothing. Certain jobs you need protection. Outside or work, you really don't

Clothing is utility not necessary.

Holly

I remember that story. God asked them, "Who told you that you were naked?" So God himself diagnosed prudishness as a mental illness right from the start!

They can go topless. I'm just sorry that women, including me, just wasted our time getting others to treat us as serious contenders. Women turned out to be worthless sluts after all. We have something to say, now we'll go topless just so you notice us. Looka me! Just don't listen cause we're airheads.

They can go topless. I'm just sorry that women, including me, just wasted our time getting others to treat us as serious contenders. Women turned out to be worthless sluts after all. We have something to say, now we'll go topless just so you notice us. Looka me! Just don't listen cause we're airheads.

Looking is not a bad thing. Woman look at men.
They can look but don't touch. It is normal to look at others.

It is not just matter of topless, the hiding make it seem more desirable. Even nursing a child, one of the most natural things in life is somehow sexualised. It is just skin.

The idea you have to hide the body is to me little different than muslims men thinking the woman should be hid under a black tent, even her eyes and hands. It is the man's problem if they can't control their thoughts or body at the sight of a woman's body. We should be proud of our bodies, male or female. We should also not be so aghast that the sigh of a body send us into a sexual frenzy. Think we would all be better off without the fig leaf. We would learn to be more accepting of the body as natural and beautiful without loosing our heads.

Shame on those who feel we have to hide behind a piece of cloth to be honest moral individuals. What is more honest than our birthday suit?

"Shame on those who feel we have to hide behind a piece of cloth to be honest moral individuals. What is more honest than our birthday suit?" a2 #92
I don't think being tastefully, properly clothed is dishonest.
And I don't think periodicals like Playboy are considered bastions of honesty because of their nudes; regardless of editorial standards.

A very persuasive case could be made that U.S. standards of "bathing suit" areas are archaic, self-defeating, etc.

Splendid.

But they are what they are, for good, or ill.

Being contemptuous of them does not revoke them.
" It is just skin. " a2
piffle
If Georg says that about exposing himself to schoolchildren Georg can look forward to time in prison.

not at all, dear. i am willing to vote for the female politician with the cutest snatch, as that form of "market based metric" in our political-economy.

Looking is not a bad thing. Woman look at men.
They can look but don't touch. It is normal to look at others.

It is not just matter of topless, the hiding make it seem more desirable. Even nursing a child, one of the most natural things in life is somehow sexualised. It is just skin.

The idea you have to hide the body is to me little different than muslims men thinking the woman should be hid under a black tent, even her eyes and hands. It is the man's problem if they can't control their thoughts or body at the sight of a woman's body. We should be proud of our bodies, male or female. We should also not be so aghast that the sigh of a body send us into a sexual frenzy. Think we would all be better off without the fig leaf. We would learn to be more accepting of the body as natural and beautiful without loosing our heads.

Shame on those who feel we have to hide behind a piece of cloth to be honest moral individuals. What is more honest than our birthday suit?

It has nothing to do with sexual frenzies. It has nothing to do with morals. It has to do with making such a fool of yourself that every other woman looks like just the same kind of fool. It screams "Women should be back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant because we can't really THINK"

My dearest friend, a very high powered female attorney, dressed very severely, suits, with shoes and purses that matched. She said "You are competing with men in suits. They are bigger than you are. They are automatically considered more confident than you are and you better be ready to match them step for step. Including looking the part."

I just can't see topless fluff inspiring confidence in anyone except to get a dollar for a picture.

"Shame on those who feel we have to hide behind a piece of cloth to be honest moral individuals. What is more honest than our birthday suit?" a2 #92
I don't think being tastefully, properly clothed is dishonest.
And I don't think periodicals like Playboy are considered bastions of honesty because of their nudes; regardless of editorial standards.

A very persuasive case could be made that U.S. standards of "bathing suit" areas are archaic, self-defeating, etc.

Splendid.

But they are what they are, for good, or ill.

Being contemptuous of them does not revoke them.
" It is just skin. " a2
piffle
If Georg says that about exposing himself to schoolchildren Georg can look forward to time in prison.

If we all were naked it would neither be a shock or exposure to see a dick. I never cared when men pee on a tree or wall, just so they don't pee on me. Why are so many prudish about nudity?
Maybe people should just be taught to laugh at men that 'flash' their nudity rather than be horrified by it. Many men have a habit of looking very small when laughed at.

It is just skin. If kids see their parents naked, is that 'exposing? Sorry but there is very little difference from a wet swim suit and the naked body. We see people in wet swim suits at every beach and pool. They leave nothing to the imagination. You think someone in a trench coat is really so different?

It is only frightening if kids are kept ignorant of what a body looks like. Why does someone in a trench coat look so different from their father or grandfather or brother?

Other cultures have no problem with the nude body, why do so many in the west? You think kids in part of africa or brazil would run screaming if a stranger showed up and flashed them? They would laugh at the man for wearing a coat, not at his naked body. Are men in a locker room offended by other men's bodies? Are women offended by other women in their locker room? It is not the exposure of the body but the prudish behavior that is being taught to our children that is the problem.

My dearest friend, a very high powered female attorney, dressed very severely, suits, with shoes and purses that matched. She said "You are competing with men in suits. They are bigger than you are. They are automatically considered more confident than you are and you better be ready to match them step for step. Including looking the part."

I just can't see topless fluff inspiring confidence in anyone except to get a dollar for a picture.

Naked is a level paying field for men and women. No one hiding, no one different, no one pretending to be something else. No pretense. Everyone just as exposed as everyone else.

If we don't make a fantasy of the human body we wouldn't have to worry about 'girly' magazines as expoitation. All bodies no matter how big or small would be beautiful and natural. We could pay more attention to what is inside the person's mind instead.

Maybe 5 percent of the female population can pull off the topless look.

The rest of you girls should keep them covered up.
You must have some pretty high standards...
I'd say it would be somewhere around 30%-40% that could do it.

The problem lies with the fact that generally those who want to do it are those who shouldn't do it.
If that's taken into account, your 5% might be fairly close.

Yep...it's like going to a nude beach. You have such high hopes...only to be let down in the worst way.

Topless protesters march through Manhattan in call for equality
Yesterday there was a new feminist protest march. Women decided to fight for equality showing the whole world their breasts. I can't understand how is connected! Women in America have all the same rights as men, plus extra privileges to the weaker sex.
I truly believe that such pride parades make no changes except of the pleasant view for the men. Thank you girls, your pics made my evening!
3500.jpg

I think this is humorous...

Do they want to be taken seriously? (Note to women: This is NOT the way to do it)
Want people to think you are intelligent (see above)
Want people to pay attention to your agenda/protest (see above)

This is like have a GREAT commercial, and you remember the commercial, but not the product they were advertising!
dudette, equality is their agenda; did you miss it?

Actually... yes, I did LOL! I won't even blame it on them. I gave the pic a quick glance and made an erroneous assumption......

You were to busy staring at the boobies weren't you....admit it.:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back