The topless parade. Pride or shame?

MP #58
Throughout biblical history gender reassignment surgery was not technologically available.
Why would god have dragged men through millennia giving us vestigial nipples?

In preparation for the day when Bruce Jenner could be the woman he wanted?

Perhaps your impression of god is simply much more contemptuous than mine.

Worked up?
Nah... I just appreciate a nice pair, preferably C-cups or larger.

Those are usually the ones you do NOT want to see naked. :D
after a certain age, they all look good right up until the time Mean ol' mister gravity gets them to touch the floor.
but thinking on this, have you ever noticed that men begin to stand more and more bent over as they age and at the same time titties sag closer and closer to the ground always keeping them in range for the eye? coincident? I think not.

MP #58
Throughout biblical history gender reassignment surgery was not technologically available.
Why would god have dragged men through millennia giving us vestigial nipples?

In preparation for the day when Bruce Jenner could be the woman he wanted?

Perhaps your impression of god is simply much more contemptuous than mine.
perhaps your ability to see sarcasm and humor is much less than others.

Worked up?

after a certain age, they all look good right up until the time Mean ol' mister gravity gets them to touch the floor.
but thinking on this, have you ever noticed that men begin to stand more and more bent over as they age and at the same time titties sag closer and closer to the ground always keeping them in range for the eye? coincident? I think not.

That's not true. Boobs are very heavy (natural ones). I've known and seen more than a few young women (very young women - one of them my ex best friend at 18 years old) with very saggy breasts. Granted, my friend had VERY large breasts. Big boobs get saggy quite quickly I think. They are heavy and stretch everything out. Big boobs can also lack a nice shape sometimes. Some (most) just look better in a bra. :D

Worked up?

That's not true. Boobs are very heavy (natural ones). I've known and seen more than a few young women (very young women - one of them my ex best friend at 18 years old) with very saggy breasts. Granted, my friend had VERY large breasts. Big boobs get saggy quite quickly I think. They are heavy and stretch everything out. Big boobs can also lack a nice shape sometimes. Some (most) just look better in a bra. :D
Let 'em out and let us be the judge of that.

The shame is that women struggled for so many years to be taken seriously. No we aren't just tits and ass.

Now we find out that women aren't worth it after all. They never were.

The shame is that women struggled for so many years to be taken seriously. No we aren't just tits and ass.

I do have to point out that walking around topless is not really the best way to change mens opinion.

Why do they all look Butch? The one in the mask look like the guy behind the counter at the liquor store.

I betcha that Lincoln has suicide doors too

-Geaux
Did you miss the redhead? She's fucking gorgeous and has a nice pair. She can parade topless past my house any time she wants.
I know; whatever shall us males do when women start advancing even more equality and insist on their right to bottomless as well; and start making fun of us, for not being that equal.

she-let-the-dogs-out.jpg
as far as i am concerned; she could have worn body paint on the bottom as well. :p

Why do they all look Butch? The one in the mask look like the guy behind the counter at the liquor store.

I betcha that Lincoln has suicide doors too

-Geaux
Did you miss the redhead? She's fucking gorgeous and has a nice pair. She can parade topless past my house any time she wants.
I know; whatever shall us males do when women start advancing even more equality and insist on their right to bottomless as well; and start making fun of us, for not being that equal.
I think in beaches, public pools, and water parks, clothing should be completely optional. If ever there is a venue to be skyclad, this is it.

I do have to point out that walking around topless is not really the best way to change mens opinion.
It tends to restrict the blood flow to men's upper brains.
Does it actually restrict the blood flow, or just starve the brain as the blood is routed to different areas.

Does it actually restrict the blood flow, or just starve the brain as the blood is routed to different areas.
Is this man bashing hour? Because if it is, you should know that just as much blood flows to the female arousal areas, especially all these horny school teachers when they look at a sexy middle schooler.

Is this man bashing hour? Because if it is, you should know that just as much blood flows to the female arousal areas, especially all these horny school teachers when they look at a sexy middle schooler.
Why do liberals always search for anything they can find to be offended by?
your life must really suck.
P.S.
Im male.

i put up with modern women being their modern selves in modern times, in Case i should have to argue Ninth Amendment authority when it is Her turn to be "chief corporal" for the week.

perhaps your ability to see sarcasm and humor is much less than others.

See above ^^^^

Why do liberals always search for anything they can find to be offended by?
your life must really suck.
P.S.
Im male.

Forum List

Back