The Tower of Obabble at West Point

If I say what makes me a good citizen is that I have the ability to hold up a liquor store with my gun, but I choose instead to earn my money, how stupid would you then have to be to ask, "When did you hold up a liquor store?"

If he said something about our ability to flout international law then that means he believes we flouted international law. IT is part of his apology tour about "America acting arrogantly at times."

I realize that requires an appreciation for sublety that you lack. But the smarter members here see it.

obama didn't say international law. He said international norms. Which means we need to conform our actions to what everyone else is doing. That's not a president.

It's a dimocrap

emptysuit.jpg

Now our military is going to be used save the planet instead of for our defense

how lovely

That spirit of cooperation needs to energize the global effort to combat climate change, a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we are called on to respond to refugee flows and natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food, which is why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in putting together a global framework to preserve our planet.

good grief, I would've fell asleep with that speech
the man can't make a short speech, it's on and on and on and again it's all about, HIM
I Guess he plans on being "king" for life :he INTENDS to make sure America is out front in putting together a GLOBAL framework to preserve our planet

Last edited:
If I say what makes me a good citizen is that I have the ability to hold up a liquor store with my gun, but I choose instead to earn my money, how stupid would you then have to be to ask, "When did you hold up a liquor store?"

If he said something about our ability to flout international law then that means he believes we flouted international law. IT is part of his apology tour about "America acting arrogantly at times."

I realize that requires an appreciation for sublety that you lack. But the smarter members here see it.

obama didn't say international law. He said international norms. Which means we need to conform our actions to what everyone else is doing. That's not a president.

Well, actually, Katmando..... The Liar in Chief DID say we flouted international law.....

Here's the quote:

"But what makes us exceptional is not flouting international norms and the rule of law; it's our willingness to affirm them through our actions,"

By any explanation of the English Language, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief said we flouted international law.

Period.

The thing (I refuse to call him a 'man') is a piece of fucking shit.

Period

In these circumstances, we still need to ask tough questions about whether our actions are proportional and effective and just. International opinion matters, but America should never ask permission to protect our people, our homeland or our way of life. (Applause.)

Not saying it was a great speech, because, yeah, it wasn't. But it's no good to cherry-pick pieces from a 45-minute speech (especially the bits being spun in the media), and extrapolate extreme positions from them.

Now our military is going to be used save the planet instead of for our defense

how lovely

That spirit of cooperation needs to energize the global effort to combat climate change, a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we are called on to respond to refugee flows and natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food, which is why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in putting together a global framework to preserve our planet.

good grief, I would've fell asleep with that speech
the man can't make a short speech, it's on and on and on and again it's all about, HIM
I Guess he plans on being "king" for life :he INTENDS to make sure America is out front in putting together a GLOBAL framework to preserve our planet

It doesn't matter what he intends, Stephie.

He's a dimocrap. He'll fuck it up regardless. :dunno:

In these circumstances, we still need to ask tough questions about whether our actions are proportional and effective and just. International opinion matters, but America should never ask permission to protect our people, our homeland or our way of life. (Applause.)

Not saying it was a great speech, because, yeah, it wasn't. But it's no good to cherry-pick pieces from a 45-minute speech (especially the bits being spun in the media), and extrapolate extreme positions from them.

Better to say it's not good to pick flies out of a mountain of horse shit.

he must employe a slew of speech writers

he can come up with this 45 minute's of bs in no time

The man is one extreme position after another.

I know of very few that actually believe he is anything but an incompetent boob. Quite a few of us openly voice our disgust with him. I'd bet at least 70% of service members are longing to see him gone.

I do not see how ANY service member can have anything but disgust with Obama especially if they knew this is what he said of the military.

"requires us to have enough troops that we are not just air raiding villages and killing civilians, "
Barack Obama Caught on Tape Accusing U.S. Troops of 'Killing Civilians' | Fox News

The enemy doesn't care about context! They heard a US senator blaming the military for killing civilians!
So either OBAMA was so dumb he doesn't understand the power of words OR he believed that way!

Then this same C-I-C appoints THIS idiot who again does he know the enemy loves to hear these words...
John Kerry calls these same troops.
"There is no reason that young American children need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, women.
This is the Obama administration... a history of telling the enemy WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!

Finally think about these same service members reading this

"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
'Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,' the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

Think about it! A C-I-C that calls his troops civilian killers.. A SoS calls our service members "terrorists" and then orders them don't go where you have
to defend yourself with "lethal force"!!!

As Pfc. Jared Pautsch said..."Does that make any f-king sense"?!!!

I know of very few that actually believe he is anything but an incompetent boob. Quite a few of us openly voice our disgust with him. I'd bet at least 70% of service members are longing to see him gone.

I do not see how ANY service member can have anything but disgust with Obama especially if they knew this is what he said of the military.

"requires us to have enough troops that we are not just air raiding villages and killing civilians, "
Barack Obama Caught on Tape Accusing U.S. Troops of 'Killing Civilians' | Fox News

The enemy doesn't care about context! They heard a US senator blaming the military for killing civilians!
So either OBAMA was so dumb he doesn't understand the power of words OR he believed that way!

Then this same C-I-C appoints THIS idiot who again does he know the enemy loves to hear these words...
John Kerry calls these same troops.
"There is no reason that young American children need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, women.
This is the Obama administration... a history of telling the enemy WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!

Finally think about these same service members reading this

"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
'Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,' the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

Think about it! A C-I-C that calls his troops civilian killers.. A SoS calls our service members "terrorists" and then orders them don't go where you have
to defend yourself with "lethal force"!!!

As Pfc. Jared Pautsch said..."Does that make any f-king sense"?!!!

It makes a lot of sense to a community organizer who is light in his loafers.

Aaaahahahahahabaha

Obama owns your entire beings huh

He prolly sits there in his bullet proof limo driving on his way to these things......so important that hes surrounded by hundreds in his security apparatus...and giggles like "oh man....me making a speech here is really gunna make those hopeless messageboard dopes' heads explode! Ha!"

(& here they are, fomenting their hatred)

Aaaahahahahahabaha

Obama owns your entire beings huh

He prolly sits there in his bullet proof limo driving on his way to these things......so important that hes surrounded by hundreds in his security apparatus...and giggles like "oh man....me making a speech here is really gunna make those hopeless messageboard dopes' heads explode! Ha!"

(& here they are, fomenting their hatred)

His speech made his ass explode as usual...but there you were...mouth agape...ready for the load.

Obama's vision for America's foreign policy was almost exactly the same as Reagan's, after Beirut, so by all means,

trash the shit out of your dead hero.

G.T will need TO deprogrammed from the Obama cult

creepy, he rides into every thread about Obama screeching you have ODS

even one's with MaBella Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back