The trans thing has made me like LGBT less, not more

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The LGB part of it wanted same-sex marriage, which I opposed at first, but really there's no harm.

But the trans people want to go into women's bathrooms and ogle women and destroy competitive women's and girl's sports.

I think LGB needs to jettison the T because I'm sure I'm not the only one getting angry about this.

The LGB part of it wanted same-sex marriage, which I opposed at first, but really there's no harm.

But the trans people want to go into women's bathrooms and ogle women and destroy competitive women's and girl's sports.

I think LGB needs to jettison the T because I'm sure I'm not the only one getting angry about this.
Oh, it's all the same thing, just sex perversion generally.

The ‘trans thing ‘is Americans exercising their right self-expression, self-determination, and individual liberty – something you and others on the right fear.

And because of your unwarranted fear the authoritarian right seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent.

I am sure they are not worried about your suffering.

The ‘trans thing ‘is Americans exercising their right self-expression, self-determination, and individual liberty – something you and others on the right fear.

And because of your unwarranted fear the authoritarian right seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent.
What about a little girl's right to take a pee without some man walking in the women's room and ogling her?

Nope, your posting history shows that to be a lie.

Unless you go into a bathroom for sex.

Wrong, dumbfuck. It's the trans community that trying to impose something on us. I don't give a fuck who they think they are, they are not going to control who I say they are. You motherfuckers want to put people in jail for using the "wrong" gender speech. Now go fuck yourself.

Wrong, dumbfuck. It's the trans community that trying to impose something on us. I don't give a fuck who they think they are, they are not going to control who I say they are. You motherfuckers want to put people in jail for using the "wrong" gender speech. Now go fuck yourself.
What exactly are they imposing on you?

Acting respectful?

I never liked them, but now even less.

1657331658191.png

They didn't respond to the whole man watching a little girl pee in the woman's room scenario.

They can't respond, there is no answer.

Angry?

Yea...lots to get angry about here huh.

Moron.

Why?

Explain.
Okay.

1. Pretending they can change sex is nuts. They can't.

2. Insisting they get to control how we talk about that is both dominating and attention-seeking. And I for one won't cooperate with that.

That's why they don't deserve respect and won't get it. At least not from anyone not on the far left.

Okay.

1. Pretending they can change sex is nuts. They can't.

2. Insisting they get to control how we talk about that is both dominating and attention-seeking. And I for one won't cooperate with that.

That's why they don't deserve respect and won't get it. At least not from anyone not on the far left.
So Kaytyen Jenner is invalid to you?

Why? do you care how people identify?

Girl, pronouns don't matter to you? unless they use them against you.

Forum List

Back