CDZ The Tree of Liberty

View attachment 323758

How much longer do you think the "rulers" can continue to trample our Rights?

Who will you shoot first - the soldiers or the cops?
I was thinking judges, prosecutors, and politicians first.....

The point of the spear with which "rulers" apply force is law enforcement/military. Unless you're willing to go to war against them, you're talking about a public relations campaign, not a revolution.
Okay.
You think we haven't already done that math?
I used to hunt down HVTs for a living, and I didn't hesitate to shoot down anyone with an AK who got between me and my objective.
You think this is any different?
You think there aren't a few million more just like me out there?

Oh, well. That's different, then. :auiqs.jpg:

A few million more that hunted high-value targets for a living? No, I don't think there are a few million like that.

Internet tough guys? No shortage of those.

Why is that anyone who doesn't act like a scared little bitch is mocked for being an "internet tough guy"?
Why is that?:eusa_think:
Do folks really believe that people with balls are somehow incapable of using a computer, or something?
Or is it just weak people lashing out when they encounter someone who isn't as scared of shit as they are?

View attachment 323758

The point of the spear with which "rulers" apply force is law enforcement/military. Unless you're willing to go to war against them, you're talking about a public relations campaign, not a revolution.
Okay.
I used to hunt down HVTs for a living, and I didn't hesitate to shoot down anyone with an AK who got between me and my objective.

A few million more that hunted high-value targets for a living? No, I don't think there are a few million like that.

1587073534785.png
1587073409412.png
1587073534785.png

View attachment 323758

Okay.

Why is that anyone who doesn't act like a scared little bitch is mocked for being an "internet tough guy"?
Do folks really believe that people with balls are somehow incapable of using a computer, or something?
Or is it just weak people lashing out when they encounter someone who isn't as scared of shit as they are?

Bragging about killing high-level targets for a living is the same as "doesn't act like a scared little bitch"?

You're trying too hard.

View attachment 323758

Okay.

Bragging about killing high-level targets for a living is the same as "doesn't act like a scared little bitch"?

You're trying too hard.
I was in the Army for 20 years, Infantry. Airborne for most of it.

What do you think we were doing in Iraq and Afghanistan all that time? It wasn't a camping trip guy, we were hunting.

I showed you where you said "rulers" and opined as to our equality. I chose not to address your hypothetical about enemies. It was garbled and open to misinterpretation. Safe to say from the OP that you regard our "rulers" - whoever you conceive them to be - as domestic enemies.
No, you didn't show anything- I don't have a "ruler" except my steel one I use for measuring-
Garbled only to someone who feels he is superior-

I showed you where you said "rulers" and opined as to our equality. I chose not to address your hypothetical about enemies. It was garbled and open to misinterpretation. Safe to say from the OP that you regard our "rulers" - whoever you conceive them to be - as domestic enemies.
No, you didn't show anything- I don't have a "ruler" except my steel one I use for measuring-
Garbled only to someone who feels he is superior-

Look at the OP. It's your OP, man. Post #1, right there in English.

You're assigning feelings to me. Those are your words, not mine.

And I had responded - just not the way you wanted.
You didn't show me where I said ruler- so you failed an accurate response- I think anyone, besides someone trying to prove he's more equal, would agree.

The thread, particularly the pointed discussion herein, leads me to recall a chapter from an excellent book on the topic. I'll take the liberty of snipping a couple of excerpts for the benefit of the casual passer-by...

It is a tremendously important and never-ending problem for the self-governing American people to be not only adequately informed but ever alert and vigorously active in forestalling whenever possible, and combating whenever necessary, any and all threats to Individual Liberty and to its supporting system of constitutionally limited government. In this connection, it is essential to keep in mind that the greatest danger lies in the subtle and gradual, or piecemeal, approach of danger by which the foundations are gradually eroded rather than by open and outright assault; accompanied by harsh attacks upon all who seek to alert the people to such danger whenever it threatens.

This was stressed by Samuel Adams, always in the forefront, as a firebrand patriot, in the fight for Liberty and Independence, for the rights of Free Man through Freedom from Goverument-over-Man--in an essay published in 1771 in the Boston Gazette, signed "Candidus" (quoted exactly as in original text, including emphasis):

"If the liberties of America are ever compleatly ruined, of which in my opinion there is now the utmost danger, it will in all probability be the consequence of a mistaken notion of prudence, which leads men to acquiesce in measures of the most destructive tendency for the sake of present ease. When designs are form'd to rase the very foundation of a free government, those few who are to erect their grandeur and fortunes upon the general ruin, will employ every art to sooth the devoted people into a state of indolence, inattention and security, which is forever the fore-runner of slavery-- They are alarmed at nothing so much, as attempts to awaken the people to jealousy and watchfulness; and it has been an old game played over and over again, to hold up the men who would rouse their fellow citizens and countrymen to a sense of their real danger, and spirit them to the most zealous activity in the use of all proper means for the preservation of the public liberty, as 'pretended patriots,' 'intemperate politicians,' rash, hotheaded men, Incendiaries, wretched desperadoes, who, as was said of the best of men, would turn the world upside down, or have done it already."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back