The Trendy New Political Lie

talk on your own time, when I am paying you, do your job or leave.

dear idiot,

they dont own you.

they pay you to perform a job.

that does not mean they own you.

Jesus you right wing people are such willing slaves

bullshit, when you are on the clock I am paying you to do a job, you can talk and plot on your lunch hour or after work.

are you really so fucking stupid that you think an employer should let you organize a union while he is paying you to do a job?

dear idiot making unions illegal would make it illegal for them to talk about it even off work hours.

Now tell me why you think any employer has a right to curb the speach of their workers to talk about their civil rights at any hour of the day?

dear idiot,

they dont own you.

they pay you to perform a job.

that does not mean they own you.

Jesus you right wing people are such willing slaves

bullshit, when you are on the clock I am paying you to do a job, you can talk and plot on your lunch hour or after work.

are you really so fucking stupid that you think an employer should let you organize a union while he is paying you to do a job?

dear idiot making unions illegal would make it illegal for them to talk about it even off work hours.

Now tell me why you think any employer has a right to curb the speach of their workers to talk about their civil rights at any hour of the day?

I have not seen anyone call for making unions illegal. Right to work laws do not make unions illegal---they just give employees a choice about joining a union---its called freedom.

If workers are doing a job where talking does not disrupt or slow the work, then they can talk about whatever they want. If their talking affects their work, then I as the employer have the right to tell them to shut up or leave.

The modern day Union will be the death of the American worker.

Just as they are now supporting illegal immigration to simply bolster their supporters, they have shown they are simply interested in not what is best for America and the American worker, but what is best for lining their own pockets and keeping them rich..

The left loves to bitch and complain about how much a CEO or a Company owner makes, but they remain silent on how much Union Leaders make and how they spend their Union Due.

Why does a Union need a private golf course or resort?

splendid post :) link(s)? :doubt:

You idiots go work for 1.25 and hour if you like.

go work 7 days a week

go work next to ten year olds making the same wages and working the same hours.

tell workers they cant talk to each other.

tell AMERICANS their Boss owns their asses and they BETTER watch what they say.

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

Every time I think you cant be more ignorant you raise the bar.
NOBODY works for a buck twenty five. Right to work states like Texas are doing better economically then your union states. How do you explain that?

go work 7 days a week

This country will NEVER go back to those days no matter how stupid yopu people are

NOBODY works for a buck twenty five. Right to work states like Texas are doing better economically then your union states. How do you explain that?

becuase we have unions you fool.

take them away and the corps will whitle away at all the workers rights.

your like a lost child

go work 7 days a week

your like a lost child

damn you are an idiot. congress passes minimum wage laws, unions have nothing to do with it.

but if you want to see what unions can do, look at detroit----------a once great city destroyed by unions and liberals.

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

Really?? The union negotiates their salary??? WRONG.. whenever you are hired your company offers and you accept.

It has nothing to do with 'busting unions'. It has everything to do with not being forced to join one just for the sake of a particular position

But nice try

You dont get to decide whos allowed to unionize.

Nobody said that twatwaffle

You can unionize all you want. Go ahead. Form a union at the McDonalds you are working at. But you do not get to say to the owner or the shop that everyone hired into the place that is not management is and must be union.

Now.. go get that McWrap replacement for me since you dropped it on the floor in your drunken stupor. And you better watch it, you probably do not have a union to force the company to keep a perpetually drunk retard like yourself in a position, or to pay you more than fucking minimum wage.

go work 7 days a week

your like a lost child

Thanks for agreeing that Texas is doing better because we dont have unions.
By God you have the market cornered on stupid.

Right to work means that one can work in a union shop, gain the benefits of union wages, and not pay union dues.

It has nothing to do with helping people get jobs, it has everything to do with busting unions.

That's all it is - unions are so uninfluential in today's Corporate Oligarchy that they hardly matter at the political money arms race for candidates, but some fanatics want them eliminated totally.

The elimination of teachers' unions would be a welcome change.

Even if they just stuck to education issues would be a welcome change.

Of course we all know the trial lawyers association works as perniciously as any of the worst union self-objectives of the past, at the expense of the common good.

I've also always been curious why our higher education institutions are so appallingly left and godless, haven't you?

and that is the world you want?

Bosses being able to tell humans what they can say to each other?

They dont fucking own them you idiot

In my place of business.. YES... You don't just get to spout off about whatever with whatever language... When I did have my small company, if an employee was vulgar around a customer, they were fired. If they talked about inappropriate things, they were fired. If they would have talked about the company negatively to others and got caught, they would be fired....

Oh.. you have every right to say whatever you want.. but I have every right to fire your ass for it too

I have not seen anyone call for making unions illegal. Right to work laws do not make unions illegal---they just give employees a choice about joining a union---its called freedom.

If workers are doing a job where talking does not disrupt or slow the work, then they can talk about whatever they want. If their talking affects their work, then I as the employer have the right to tell them to shut up or leave.

TDM... putting words in the mouths of others again because it is the only way she has to try and win an argument

and that is the world you want?

Bosses being able to tell humans what they can say to each other?

They dont fucking own them you idiot

In my place of business.. YES... You don't just get to spout off about whatever with whatever language... When I did have my small company, if an employee was vulgar around a customer, they were fired. If they talked about inappropriate things, they were fired. If they would have talked about the company negatively to others and got caught, they would be fired....

Oh.. you have every right to say whatever you want.. but I have every right to fire your ass for it too

You gotta love how TM (Total Moron) thinks it's A OK to undermine the very place that allows her to feed her family.
And then cry about how she was wronged when they fire her dumbass.

Fucken incredible !!!!

go work 7 days a week

I live and work in a right to work state.

I make 135K/year.

I work 3 12 hour shifts a week

10 year olds don't work in America.

My employer demands that employees communicate not just with htemselves but with others in the patient care team.

My employer owns my ass for the 36 hours I'm at work. He pays me well for that and I am happy about it.

You are the only truely stupid person.

Forum List

Back