The Triumph of Trump

To put in UK parlance, Trump is supposed to be the Prime Minister, but he only wants to be the Queen.

We don't have a Queen or a 'Prime Minister.' Brits are not only gay, but they're pretty ignorant too. One of the big reasons we booted them. :)

I truly respect the fact he forgoes the fake Teleprompter shite. He goes completely unscripted. It takes a brave soul to do that.
Would your head explode if you found out he uses a teleprompter?
Wow. That would have to be one hell of a teleprompter. Besides, you can tell from Trumps eyes that he is glued to a screen of sorts.

Stop being a ding bat Camp.
I can tell by the teleprompters on the stages in front of him that he uses teleprompters.

To put in UK parlance, Trump is supposed to be the Prime Minister, but he only wants to be the Queen.
If you knew anything of politics, you would know that the American president is by law the "prime minister" and "sovereign". Don't try to go above your station in your ignorance.

I truly respect the fact he forgoes the fake Teleprompter shite. He goes completely unscripted. It takes a brave soul to do that.
Wow. That would have to be one hell of a teleprompter. Besides, you can tell from Trumps eyes that he is glued to a screen of sorts.

I can tell by the teleprompters on the stages in front of him that he uses teleprompters.

I won't deny they may be there, but i doubt he sticks to the script on em. It's just not who he is. He loves going unscripted.

I won't deny they may be there, but i doubt he sticks to the script on em. It's just not who he is. He loves going unscripted.
That is when he says the most stupid and uninformed stuff and tells the biggest most outrageous lies. Teleprompter Don is boring, unscripted Don is a hoot.

At one time I took you seriously. Camp, you are in truth a lightweight. Your posts are usually coherent, but they are consistently self-righteous platitudes. It is hard to take someone with such a lack of originality seriously.

Now that would be Obama I'm sure he would fit the spot brilliantly. Since he is already queer.

The Queen of England is queer? Refresh my memory, have you ever said anything more retarded than that?
No, I said Obama is a queer.

Okay, so, have you ever said anything more retarded than THAT on this forum?

Now that would be Obama I'm sure he would fit the spot brilliantly. Since he is already queer.

The Queen of England is queer? Refresh my memory, have you ever said anything more retarded than that?
No, I said Obama is a queer.

Okay, so, have you ever said anything more retarded than THAT on this forum?
The truth is retarded?

Forum List

Back