The Troubling Implications of Genetic Findings

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
David Reich, Reluctant Scientist
Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, September 27, 2024

It can’t be fun to be afraid of your own data.

Science is on our side. It always has been on our side. Every advance in genetics and biology confirms what our grandparents always knew: Race is real, races are different, and it’s silly to pretend otherwise.

Biologists and geneticists understand this, but they mostly keep quiet because they know what happens to you if you speak up.

The scientific evidence is building up so quickly and so persuasively, that some liberals are worried it could slip out into the public where bad people could misuse it.

One of those liberals is David Reich, professor of genetics and human evolutionary biology at Harvard.

First, he worries that science “could be misused to justify racism. But as a geneticist I also know that it is simply no longer possible to ignore average genetic differences among ‘races.’ ”

He continues: “I am worried that well-meaning people who deny the possibility of substantial biological differences among human populations are digging themselves into an indefensible position, one that will not survive the onslaught of science.”

David Reich, Reluctant Scientist - American Renaissance (amren.com)

On college campuses the assertions of men like Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton are suppressed because their assertions cannot be refuted. Genes matter. Intelligence matters. Race matters.

As our technology and our society become increasingly complex, intelligence will become increasingly important. Those without it will become decreasingly employable.

Gifted races like Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals will become more valuable. A race it has become dangerous to describe accurately will become more of a problem.

Brilliant people can be found in each of the races, although in very different percentages.

Last edited:
It is actually indisputable as you suggest OP . and there are other considerations .
Example ;
What happens if a race "goes rogue" like so many contend happened to Jews and that then became part of their DNA --- real or assumed ?
That is , mis-application of intelligence and delusional ideas about worth and value .
Or, more extremely with Abrahamic Cultists as the obvious example , ---- belief in being Chosen or specially looked after by some God or Space Aliens?

it is difficult to deny that the ol' masters were selectively breeding their captives, especially with the superior results of their genetics experiments on display at every sports or entertainment event.

Science is on our side. It always has been on our side. Every advance in genetics and biology confirms what our grandparents always knew: Race is real, races are different, and it’s silly to pretend otherwise.

Biologists and geneticists understand this, but they mostly keep quiet because they know what happens to you if you speak up.

The scientific evidence is building up so quickly and so persuasively, that some liberals are worried it could slip out into the public where bad people could misuse it.

One of those liberals is David Reich, professor of genetics and human evolutionary biology at Harvard.

First, he worries that science “could be misused to justify racism. But as a geneticist I also know that it is simply no longer possible to ignore average genetic differences among ‘races.’ ”

He continues: “I am worried that well-meaning people who deny the possibility of substantial biological differences among human populations are digging themselves into an indefensible position, one that will not survive the onslaught of science.”

On college campuses the assertions of men like Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton are suppressed because their assertions cannot be refuted. Genes matter. Intelligence matters. Race matters.

As our technology and our society become increasingly complex, intelligence will become increasingly important. Those without it will become decreasingly employable.

Gifted races like Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals will become more valuable. A race it has become dangerous to describe accurately will become more of a problem.

Brilliant people can be found in each of the races, although in very different percentages.
I'm not a geneticist or biologist but, my gut tells me there are no 'races' there are only populations. I also believe that attributes like intelligence and physical prowess are present in populations as bell curves with vast overlap, maybe 99.9%. The few individuals at the 0.01% margin may be, given the right circumstances, world-class athletes, musicians, or chess players but that doesn't say very much about the rest us in the 99.9%.

I'm not a geneticist or biologist but, my gut tells me there are no 'races' there are only populations. I also believe that attributes like intelligence and physical prowess are present in populations as bell curves with vast overlap, maybe 99.9%. The few individuals at the 0.01% margin may be, given the right circumstances, world-class athletes, musicians, or chess players but that doesn't say very much about the rest us in the 99.9%.
David Reich is concerned that growing scientific evidence does not substantiate what you have written.

Sorry, he's not talking about differences in intelligence.

How many times are you going to start the same, racist topic?

Sorry, he's not talking about differences in intelligence.

How many times are you going to start the same, racist topic?
He is talking about all genetic differences, including intelligence.

A racist is one who is willing to discuss black social pathology, and the genetic reasons for it.

Forum List

Back