The Trump campaign legal efforts may be coming to an end, sources say

He was asking a government to give information on a possible investigation into a prominent American.
He didn't actually ask for information. He asked them to announce a phony investigation into a phony scandal on a powerful political opponent.

Corrupt as hell.

No there's still time to start work on the Biden impeachment.

Impeach a president-elect for nothing?

They started considering the Trump impeachment the day after the election, so why not?
Oh....trump's quid pro quo with the Ukrainians happened the day after the election?

Please show me the "anti-quid pro quo" law even if it was quid pro quo.

He was asking a government to give information on a possible investigation into a prominent American.

Now that Biden is your boy, I guess anything his son did illegal is OK.

Nope he wanted an announcement of an investigation into the Biden's, and the whole server thing in the Ukraine. It was a corrupt political act and the GOP own it now and forever.

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else

Pre-EC process is probably out of time.

Now is the time to go to courts and have them secure all election materials in the States for a post election review of the entire process.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Accusations of fraud have been made. It figures you don't want to investigate because you got the result you wanted.

Freeze all the ballots, lock down all the software, and investigate.

Or are you afraid of what will be found?

The accusations of fraud were made even before the election when he said if he lost it would be fraud, so..............

He made the same claims in 2016 too. This is what we'd have seen then if he'd lost in 2016.

It's from Putin's Playbook.

Yeah, Putin's Smilin.

Amazing you keep bringing up Russia when Russia benefits from a Biden win.

Biden is going to let the enviro-nuts hack back fracking and oil/gas production, which will raise prices, which will benefit Russia. Biden will let Russia keep pushing around Eastern Europe.

Putin wants what we're doing to ourselves now. I'm sure he would support a Trumpybear coup over our liberal Democracy.

Most of the new production is coming from private lands, not federal lands. There is still a huge oil glut in the world.

He wants a Dem in the white house. He knows they are pliable and hate American Oil and Gas production.

He would benefit from any restrictions that increase prices, since he can sell at will.

He didn't actually ask for information. He asked them to announce a phony investigation into a phony scandal on a powerful political opponent.

Corrupt as hell.

Phony?

Biden Jr wasn't there playing on his father's name?

Oh wait, it's OK when your government people do it.

They started considering the Trump impeachment the day after the election, so why not?
Oh....trump's quid pro quo with the Ukrainians happened the day after the election?

Nope he wanted an announcement of an investigation into the Biden's, and the whole server thing in the Ukraine. It was a corrupt political act and the GOP own it now and forever.

As opposed to the useless son of a VP playing for favors with a foreign government, which is A-OK because reasons.

Phony?

Biden Jr playing on his father's name isn't a crime anywhere for any reason dumb ass.

So yeah, phony.

Phony?

Biden Jr playing on his father's name isn't a crime anywhere for any reason dumb ass.

So yeah, phony.

If it gets him a perky job with a foreign company because they think it would help them with influence it sure as hell is.

But again, Biden is your guy, so any corruption he does is OK because he's doing your work.

Kind of like Weinstein was tolerated by liberal filth like you because he paid into the right causes and said the right things while forcing his sweaty bulk onto women.

If it gets him a perky job with a foreign company because they think it would help them with influence it sure as hell is.
Total nonsense. It doesn't matter what they think it'll do. What they think can't create a crime for someone else.

You're flailing.

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else

If so, maybe it was all just lies to drum up 'golden parachute' donations for Trump. You can never tell with Trump.

I voted for him...but I pretty much ignore what he says. Trump die-hards will say all the courts are against him. Seems hard to believe they are ALL against him.

Just no telling nowadays. Politics is fought like it is life or death and nothing but lies from all sides.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

Well, the election campaign will have to come to an end a week from today, if the Electoral College doesn't throw a wobbly. If it votes normally, that's that.

I think it's just as well that Trump made a big fuss over legitimacy of election votes. The whole world knows Dems vote illegals, dead people, and bags of votes found in back rooms, and that has to STOP. Now someone is fighting that corruption, and that's an excellent thing --- good for Trump. Fighting illegal voting will have legs, I hope.

Total nonsense. It doesn't matter what they think it'll do. What they think can't create a crime for someone else.

You're flailing.

And you are ignoring actual corruption because it suits your political agenda.

Guys like Biden and his son can get a taste because they are your people.

As opposed to the useless son of a VP playing for favors with a foreign government, which is A-OK because reasons.

No, as opposed to non publicly announced real investigation of real crimes, with real evidence which if there were any, our DOJ should be investigating.

No, as opposed to non publicly announced real investigation of real crimes, with real evidence which if there were any, our DOJ should be investigating.

Once again, deep state cum buckets like you ignore corruption as long as it's done by the "right" people.

Pathetic. Your avatar name is apt. See no shenanigans, no shenanigans.

Phony crime? A nobody gets a cushy job like that because of his last name? His father is VP and he gets foreign goodies?
People get cushy jobs all the time because of their last name. Are you that naive?

But it’s not a crime.

Phony crime? A nobody gets a cushy job like that because of his last name? His father is VP and he gets foreign goodies?
People get cushy jobs all the time because of their last name. Are you that naive?

But it’s not a crime.

If it involves government personnel it sure as hell is. Have you ever worked government jobs? have you ever sat through an ethics and law review?

Foreign corrupt practices are illegal for any business if it involves OUR government or THEIR government, or government controlled entities.

If it involves government personnel it sure as hell is.
It doesn’t involve government personnel. It involves Hunter Biden and a private corporation in Ukraine.

There’s no government personnel involved.

Forum List

Back