The Trump campaign legal efforts may be coming to an end, sources say

Allegedly, and since you don't want an investigation I guess we call all just drop it.
You have to have reasonable suspicion for an investigation. You don’t.

Which makes this an illegal investigation, the reason that the DoJ didn’t touch it and the reason that Trump went around and corruptly used his political power to strong arm a weak, dependent nation into doing his dirty work.

And that’s the kind of authoritarian bullshit you support because for you the ends justify the means.

Allegedly, and since you don't want an investigation I guess we call all just drop it.

Which makes this an illegal investigation, the reason that the DoJ didn’t touch it and the reason that Trump went around and corruptly used his political power to strong arm a weak, dependent nation into doing his dirty work.

And that’s the kind of authoritarian bullshit you support because for you the ends justify the means.

You just want to ignore anything that would hurt your sniffy butt buddy.

Biden jr is dirty, but you are OK with that because you are a pathetic hack, and will be celebrated when you are 6 feet under the ground.

state of the universe:

1607439113837.png
1607439193627.png

Biden jr is dirty, but you are OK with that because you are a pathetic hack, and will be celebrated when you are 6 feet under the ground.

Biden Jr isn’t in government. Trump is and he’s the one using government power for personal benefit.

But you want to ignore that because it would hurt your wanna be fascist.

Thugs like you are why countries fail.

Biden Jr isn’t in government. Trump is and he’s the one using government power for personal benefit.

The only thugs are on your side, with Anti-fa and BLM, stop lying twat.

In your world corruption is OK if the right people do it.

Nope. BLM, Antifa aren’t going to ruin the nation. It’s wanna be fascists like you and your dear leader that are the ones that destroy nations because you are destroying what is good and right with our government.

You gave power to Trump and he abused it but he abused his power in a way you want because you are also a wanna be fascists who doesn’t care about the rule of law, you only care about winning.

You are far more dangerous to our nation than BLM or Antifa because you are the one who wants to drag our government down to the level of the corrupt authoritarian rulers that Trump seems to get along with so well.

Nope. BLM, Antifa aren’t going to ruin the nation. It’s wanna be fascists like you and your dear leader that are the ones that destroy nations because you are destroying what is good and right with our government.

You gave power to Trump and he abused it but he abused his power in a way you want because you are also a wanna be fascists who doesn’t care about the rule of law, you only care about winning.

You are far more dangerous to our nation than BLM or Antifa because you are the one who wants to drag our government down to the level of the corrupt authoritarian rulers that Trump seems to get along with so well.

How can a libertarian leaning person like me be a fascist? BLM and anti-fa want to change systemically the country, suppress speech and thought they don't like, physically intimidate people they don't like, and you ignore it.

You look for fascists in the wrong place, because you have been conditioned to do so.

Trump did what he said he was going to do. You decided things he did that past presidents did is all of a sudden bad. Because "reasons"

You want government to silence opponents, crush anyone who thinks like me, and cheer as I get sent to a fucking camp.

Die. Die slowly.

you ignore corruption as long as it's done by the "right" people.

What crime did Burisma commit by offering the Son of a VP a job? What crime did Hunter Commit when he accepted the job? What crime did the VP commit when these things happened?

I have no problem with legitimate investigations, not those charges, like the ones made against the Bidens, brought loudly to the Kangaroo Courts with no evidence but only the goal of swaying pubic opinion.

What crime did Burisma commit by offering the Son of a VP a job? What crime did Hunter Commit when he accepted the job? What crime did the VP commit when these things happened?

I have no problem with legitimate investigations, not those charges, like the ones made against the Bidens, brought loudly to the Kangaroo Courts with no evidence but only the goal of swaying pubic opinion.

Corrupting influence, hire my son, I take care of you.

Again, you don't care because I guess you think he deserves to do it because they are your betters.

You pathetic sheep.

Again, you don't care because I guess you think he deserves to do it because they are your betters.

You pathetic sheep.

More accusations without evidence. Now Burisma may well have tried to get influence because they gave Hunter a job, but again, there is no evidence that they were successful.

You pathetic sheep.

More accusations without evidence. Now Burisma may well have tried to get influence because they gave Hunter a job, but again, there is no evidence that they were successful.

Attempted influence is still corrupt, and Biden jr taking the job on those grounds is still corrupt.

Just admit you don't care because the right person was doing it.

You pathetic sheep.

Attempted influence is still corrupt, and Biden jr taking the job on those grounds is still corrupt.

Just admit you don't care because the right person was doing it.

Now you've downgraded to attempted influence. By whom?

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else

Pre-EC process is probably out of time.

Now is the time to go to courts and have them secure all election materials in the States for a post election review of the entire process.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

It's Marty - Not the sharpest tool. ;)

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else

Pre-EC process is probably out of time.

Now is the time to go to courts and have them secure all election materials in the States for a post election review of the entire process.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

It's Marty - Not the sharpest tool. ;)

Smarter than you, you gutless copy paste hack.

Forum List

Back