The Trump campaign legal efforts may be coming to an end, sources say

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else
/———/ CNN???? Couldn’t find a news source to cite?

Dems vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office.

Republican's held the majority in both the Senate and the House. Democrats were powerless to impeach the Orange One Term Wonder.

So you do not deny that Dems vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office then first chance they got Dems did in fact impeach him. I'm not sure you are helping the Dem's here.

It's time Dems got a dose of their own medicine.

When did the Dems cry?

"Deny Him the win"
"Deny Him the win"
Dems vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office.

Republican's held the majority in both the Senate and the House. Democrats were powerless to impeach the Orange One Term Wonder.

So you do not deny that Dems vowed to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office then first chance they got Dems did in fact impeach him. I'm not sure you are helping the Dem's here.

Some of them did want to. But I believe it didn't become a big thing until 2018 when someone was caught on camera saying they wanted to Impeach the MFer. I believe a House member even objected to his election in Congress when they validated the EC votes in 2017, but couldn't get a Senator who would join him to force a vote in each chamber.

Time and hope has ran out for the president, they can't reasonably argue anything else
"Uninformed sources told this reporter under the condition of anonymity...."

Pre-EC process is probably out of time.

Now is the time to go to courts and have them secure all election materials in the States for a post election review of the entire process.
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Accusations of fraud have been made. It figures you don't want to investigate because you got the result you wanted.

Freeze all the ballots, lock down all the software, and investigate.

Or are you afraid of what will be found?

The accusations of fraud were made even before the election when he said if he lost it would be fraud, so..............

And?

If Trump was/is as truly evil and as big of a threat as Dems/progs make him out to be, isn't a bit of fraud a small price to pay to get rid of him?

How can you suggest widespread without proof and demand a thorough review just because you said so?

Not widespread, targeted. I am asking questions, and what is the harm of a full investigation?

Right now you aren't trying to prove no fraud, you are trying to just say no fraud, shut up.

You just can't ask for a full investigation just so you can hold up the process because you lost, fact is there is no proof of widespread fraud.

If you actually read my thread, I am asking for a full investigation after the votes are tallied, because I know there is simply not enough time. I want court orders ordering all materials preserved, and catalogued, with access by litigants once they put in the orders.

Scroll up, you idiot.

Now is the time to go to courts and have them secure all election materials in the States for a post election review of the entire process.

Accusations of fraud have been made. It figures you don't want to investigate because you got the result you wanted.

The accusations of fraud were made even before the election when he said if he lost it would be fraud, so..............

He made the same claims in 2016 too. This is what we'd have seen then if he'd lost in 2016.

It's from Putin's Playbook.

Yeah, Putin's Smilin.

Amazing you keep bringing up Russia when Russia benefits from a Biden win.

Biden is going to let the enviro-nuts hack back fracking and oil/gas production, which will raise prices, which will benefit Russia. Biden will let Russia keep pushing around Eastern Europe.

No there's still time to start work on the Biden impeachment.

Impeach a president-elect for nothing?

They started considering the Trump impeachment the day after the election, so why not?
Oh....trump's quid pro quo with the Ukrainians happened the day after the election?

Please show me the "anti-quid pro quo" law even if it was quid pro quo.

He was asking a government to give information on a possible investigation into a prominent American.

Now that Biden is your boy, I guess anything his son did illegal is OK.

imo the Trumpian complaint about russia gate is not totally without merit. Trump thought asking for Putin and assange's help was just the way he did business, but it's not ok in a campaign. Ultimately it was his own fault. His abrasive actions left him with Manafort and Flynn, who really are crooked foreign lobbyists.

There's no way Rove, Stuart Stevens, Danny Diaz, Alex Conant let that happen

He made the same claims in 2016 too. This is what we'd have seen then if he'd lost in 2016.

It's from Putin's Playbook.

Yeah, Putin's Smilin.

Amazing you keep bringing up Russia when Russia benefits from a Biden win.

Biden is going to let the enviro-nuts hack back fracking and oil/gas production, which will raise prices, which will benefit Russia. Biden will let Russia keep pushing around Eastern Europe.

Putin wants what we're doing to ourselves now. I'm sure he would support a Trumpybear coup over our liberal Democracy.

Most of the new production is coming from private lands, not federal lands. There is still a huge oil glut in the world.

Forum List

Back