🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump/Christie Ticket. Glad They Finally Decided At Least.

and thats a negative why?

Well let's see....maybe because Crispy was Romney's keynote speaker at the convention and then is seen a couple weeks later in a love-hug with Hussein. Many of said Hurricane Sandy and Fatso's embrace with Obama cost Romney the election.

christieobama_0.jpg

Well let's see....maybe because Crispy was Romney's keynote speaker at the convention and then is seen a couple weeks later in a love-hug with Hussein. Many of said Hurricane Sandy and Fatso's embrace with Obama cost Romney the election.

Romney's inability to resonate with the majority of the electorate is what cost him the election. Not an embracing Obama and Christie.

Romney's inability to resonate with the majority of the electorate is what cost him the election. Not an embracing Obama and Christie.

Wrong as usual....Romney had a nice lead in the polls until the hurricane.

Wrong as usual....Romney had a nice lead in the polls until the hurricane.

It is Christie's fault Mitt lost. lol. Grab an umbrella b/c it is raising personal responsibility up in here. Stop making excuses for the man.

It is Christie's fault Mitt lost. lol. Grab an umbrella b/c it is raising personal responsibility up in here. Stop making excuses for the man.

More idiot-wind from the board oddball. :uhoh3:

christieobama_0.jpg
I see two men coming together for the common good of the people of New Jersey. To make this political is a disgrace. This ^^^^ is America

More idiot-wind from the board oddball. :uhoh3:

I am sorry if those facts don't fit your crybaby narrative. Passing the blame onto Christie for Romney's loss is as absurd as it is cowardly.

I see two men coming together for the common good of the people of New Jersey. To make this political is a disgrace. This ^^^^ is America

:lol: Obama didn't give a crap about New Jersey...he knew a photo-op with Fatso would cook Romney's goose...and it did....and Christie walked right into it....he got played like a rube.

Christie was meeting with Obama for an emergency assessment of his declared disaster. That hurricane chowdered Jersey. Christie was glad to have the help and he welcomed it. Just as any governor should do for his people.

I doubt that Christie will be on Trump's Presidential ticket...they likely want to Geographically balance the ticket . Trump and Christie are from north east liberal states...they will seek someone from the South that has some measure of "gravitas", some actual Government experience and of course Right wing bona fides...I see Christie as Attorney General maybe...

I doubt that Christie will be on Trump's Presidential ticket...they likely want to Geographically balance the ticket . Trump and Christie are from north east liberal states...they will seek someone from the South that has some measure of "gravitas", some actual Government experience and of course Right wing bona fides...I see Christie as Attorney General maybe...

I never agree with Tyrone, but I think he has it mostly correct.

Kasich unless he refuses, will be VP, Christie will be AG.

By the way, that is what Kasich is running for, VP right now. Notice, establishment yes, attack Trump, no. Together, they will carry Ohio easily, and with the Castro problems for the Dems, and Trump being considered a home town guy since he resides in Florida, you can now see how the electoral map we have heard about from the Democrats for so long, has just gone up in smoke.

Wasn't that long ago Christie was calling Trump a carnival barker. Maybe Christie traded his endorsement for a starring role in the show,

as the fat lady.

c2d0a9c2b8ed4504cd2855120edc94d4.jpg

Christie was meeting with Obama for an emergency assessment of his declared disaster. That hurricane chowdered Jersey. Christie was glad to have the help and he welcomed it. Just as any governor should do for his people.

Obama couldn't assess which two shoes to wear without help. Fatso was getting help through FEMA and Bammy had nothing to do with it until it was decided he could harm Romney with a photo-op with his keynote speaker. Look at Fatso's face...he's all hot and red from getting a hug...you want to talk disgraceful, that pic says it all according to Trump.

Forum List

Back