The Trump Implosion.....

Trump has mopped the floor with every opponent, while idiots repeatedly declared his campaign is finished. :laugh:
and he's made so many friends,,,,he' has foot in mouth disease ,,,will never become president ,,,aren't that many idiots in america

Trump has mopped the floor with every opponent, while idiots repeatedly declared his campaign is finished.

Dream on.......Trump may have won the title of "leader of the pigsty", but now sane opposition AND his own racist big mouth will be doing him in.......

How many times do we need to bitch slap the shit out of the left before you people wake up? You lost over 1,200 seats nationally the House and the Senate with a black man in the White House. lol

Trump has mopped the floor with every opponent, while idiots repeatedly declared his campaign is finished. :laugh:
and he's made so many friends,,,,he' has foot in mouth disease ,,,will never become president ,,,aren't that many idiots in america
the only "idiots" I see are the ones who are street interviewed and asked "who did you vote for"...and when they say "Hillary", and then asked "what major accomplishment of hers confirmed that decision of yours"....they all stutter and say things like "too many to say"

And if he wins, he's going to mop the floor with people like yourself and everyone else in this country. Like paying more taxes, you're going to LOVE Trump. He's going to make the mushroom of Bush's Homeland Security look like a dime store toy.

Media has always loved Trump and did a great job keeping him front and center to get him nominated. Now that he will be the nominee the gears have shifted and the media is attacking him and DT is acting super stupid to shed votes so Hillary is elected.

Trump has mopped the floor with every opponent, while idiots repeatedly declared his campaign is finished.

Dream on.......Trump may have won the title of "leader of the pigsty", but now sane opposition AND his own racist big mouth will be doing him in.......

How many times do we need to bitch slap the shit out of the left before you people wake up? You lost over 1,200 seats nationally the House and the Senate with a black man in the White House. lol
you are on track to lose the presidency and the senate

All prearranged. He has always been in it to get Hillary elected, it just went further than he thought it would. Now it's time to start shedding support.

I think Trump wanted to get in make a splash and get out...
He must be freaking out when with family saying
I have tried everything to throw this election and my numbers keep going up...
WTF?

several GOP officials were hurt when they ran into traffic and were struck trying to move away from Donald Trump
BBtYwPl.img

© AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite In answer to a reporter's question, House Speaker Paul Ryan of Wis. said Donald Trump's comments about an American-born judge of Mexican heritage are the "textbook definition of a racist comment," during a…
GOP leaders dump on Trump judge comments, reconsider endorsements

All prearranged. He has always been in it to get Hillary elected, it just went further than he thought it would. Now it's time to start shedding support.

WTF?
Agreed, but he doesn't realize it's the Crazy Days and crazy means everyone supports you. Look at the 3 candidates left - Donald Musolini Trump, Hilary Felon Clinton and Bernie Broke Commie Sanders. People are drawn to evil like moths to a candle.

WTF?

That's partly what I meant when I said it's a game to him. He's in it to promote Trump. He's not going to run a business empire and the country at the same time. I don't think he ever planned to. But now he's in too deep. Either he chances actually winning the general, or doubles down on his more radical ideas in hopes of losing and going back to business as usual.

WTF?
Agreed, but he doesn't realize it's the Crazy Days and crazy means everyone supports you. Look at the 3 candidates left - Donald Musolini Trump, Hilary Felon Clinton and Bernie Broke Commie Sanders. People are drawn to evil like moths to a candle.

And the only somewhat likable person on your list is the only one who stands no chance of winning. :dunno:

And if he wins, he's going to mop the floor with people like yourself and everyone else in this country. Like paying more taxes, you're going to LOVE Trump. He's going to make the mushroom of Bush's Homeland Security look like a dime store toy.

:cuckoo:

This is the pattern for a truly psychopathic/sociopathic personality. Very self-destructive.

Well, my dear NTP..it all would boil down as to whether one believes if Trump has a conscience or not when labeling him either psychopathic or sociopathic. For example, whether Trump does not give a crap about defrauding Trump U. students (psychopath) or whether Trump feels just a bit bad about defrauding them, but does it anyway (sociopath.)

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

If Trump is imploding, our good friend Blueballs is unhinged.......Have another drink and then take a nap, Blues, there's always 2024. LOL

You lost over 1,200 seats nationally the House and the Senate with a black man in the White House. lol

Blues is "educating" us that there are 1200 seats in the house and senate...>Who knew?

Yes, Blues......we ran out of dead people to vote for democrats in 2010 and 2014....We promise to do better in the future, :ahole-1:

You lost over 1,200 seats nationally the House and the Senate with a black man in the White House. lol

Blues is "educating" us that there are 1200 seats in the house and senate...>Who knew?

Yes, Blues......we ran out of dead people to vote for democrats in 2010 and 2014....We promise to do better in the future, :ahole-1:
I'm now on his ignore list Didn't think he had the room

Forum List

Back