The Trump shutdown

What cracks me up is that in 2017, Republicans tried to make the Virginia election about hatred of immigrants and lost the state legislature for the first time in like a generation.
They tried to make the 2018 mid terms about "the caravans" and MS 13 and got their asses handed to them ...losing the House and garnering about 3 million less votes

And now they think shutting down the government over the stupid wall boondoggle is a winner?

Republicans do not seem to learn from defeat

The Trump Shutdown is........Give me what I demand or the Government gets shut down!

If the Dems give in......What happens the next time Trump doesn’t get what he wants?

Controlling who and what comes into the country, is the most basic aspect of good governance.

Only an enemy of the people could be against that.

There are a lot more important things in our world than worrying about a few brown people

You can shove your race baiting shit back where it came from.

30 million illegals living in this country says otherwise, lefty.

More like 11 million who are working and raising families
Hardly the end of the world

Unless you are one of those who hate brown people

1. That number was shit when it was pulled out of a libs ass, and now it is out of date shit.

2. Such a population is a huge violation of our national sovereignty.

3. Shove your race baiting shit back up your ass, asshole.

The number of illegals has been stable for over ten years...there is no crisis except in the minds of conservatives

The population works and raises their families. Not much of a threat

We have seen your posts Klan Boy

I told you to shove your race baiting shit back your asshole, asshole.

Klan Boy

We have seen your support of Confederate values along with your hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

We have seen you be a race baiting piece of shit. Fuck you.

The Trump Shutdown is........Give me what I demand or the Government gets shut down!

If the Dems give in......What happens the next time Trump doesn’t get what he wants?

Controlling who and what comes into the country, is the most basic aspect of good governance.

There are a lot more important things in our world than worrying about a few brown people

11 million isn't a few, asshole

And it is a lot more than 11.

Its a lot easier to hermetically seal the borders.

Which is of course impossible

Exactly.

So that's why we have to do the best we can by building the wall.

Right now, new caravans are being organized to breach our border. MS 13 needs to bring in new associates, ditto for islamonazi groups. They are looking to pour drugs and prostitution into America at a record level.

Illegals know if they get past the border and into a Sanctuary State they are home free. Just like Mr. Zarate who slaughter Kate Steinle in San Francisco and the illegal who assassinated Officer Singh in Newman , CA.

Out of 330 million...not much

Most work hard to support their families
What we call American values

I am not afraid of them, why are you?

More like 11 million who are working and raising families
Hardly the end of the world

Unless you are one of those who hate brown people

1. That number was shit when it was pulled out of a libs ass, and now it is out of date shit.

The number of illegals has been stable for over ten years...there is no crisis except in the minds of conservatives

Klan Boy

We have seen your support of Confederate values along with your hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

Who else do you hate Klan Boy?

I wonder if this is a bridge too far ?
People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

It is just about the most shocking thing he has dont so far.

What I expect to happen is that on 1/3/19, the Democrats put together a CR with a small amount (1.1B or something like that). They pass it along party lines and will probably get some GOP votes as well.

It goes to the Senate where now, the Senate Republicans have to come out and put down their markers on where they stand on wall funding and keeping the government shut down.

There are 3 seats at the negotiating table; the President who must sign the legislation; the Senate and the House who have to formulate the legislation.

Currently, the Senate is not sitting at their seat. On 1/3, the House begins the process of making them weigh in. Should be fun to watch what happens in the Senate with the Republican caucus.

And lest we forget...
674 days and counting....
upload_2018-12-30_19-25-33.png

upload_2018-12-30_19-24-54.png

Lotsa red on that map...

Louisiana elected a DEM governor as did Kansas and Maine and their GOP senators are up for re-election. Candidates matter so who knows how it goes? The Dems hve their own problems too of course in Alabama especially. Can Cornyn hold Texas? We'll see. He's a lot stronger than Cruz but the suburban counties are turning more purple with each cycle. And the senator from Arizona (McSally) just got through losing to a Democrat in November.

Walking the plank on the wall is a choice a lot of Senators will have to make in the same way the DEMS walked the plank on the ACA.

The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

I've heard plenty on 2. and a little on 3. That the media is not talking about it, does not mean it is not happening.

There has not been one single legit plan to deport 11 to 20 million people (depending upon who you talk to). Nobody, including your guy in the White House has ever given it a single serious thought.

If ICE were driving companies out of business with fines and jail time it would be all over the media

Klan Boy

Who else do you hate Klan Boy?

You ever call a man that to his face, or are you just a piece of shit, race baiting coward?

Out of 330 million...not much

Most work hard to support their families
What we call American values

I am not afraid of them, why are you?

Its not a matter of being afraid of anyone.

I sure the hell ain't afraid of Illegals.

But its a matter of the huge expense they are to the taxpayers. Huge. The country is in debt $21 Trillion, educating and medicating these masses is too much for the people to handle.

People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

What I expect to happen is that on 1/3/19, the Democrats put together a CR with a small amount (1.1B or something like that). They pass it along party lines and will probably get some GOP votes as well.

It goes to the Senate where now, the Senate Republicans have to come out and put down their markers on where they stand on wall funding and keeping the government shut down.

There are 3 seats at the negotiating table; the President who must sign the legislation; the Senate and the House who have to formulate the legislation.

Currently, the Senate is not sitting at their seat. On 1/3, the House begins the process of making them weigh in. Should be fun to watch what happens in the Senate with the Republican caucus.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

Louisiana elected a DEM governor as did Kansas and Maine and their GOP senators are up for re-election. Candidates matter so who knows how it goes? The Dems hve their own problems too of course in Alabama especially. Can Cornyn hold Texas? We'll see. He's a lot stronger than Cruz but the suburban counties are turning more purple with each cycle. And the senator from Arizona (McSally) just got through losing to a Democrat in November.

Walking the plank on the wall is a choice a lot of Senators will have to make in the same way the DEMS walked the plank on the ACA.

Latest you.gov poll says around 80% of Americans think illegal immigration is a problem. Over 50% a serious problem. Open border fans are the minority

The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

I've heard plenty on 2. and a little on 3. That the media is not talking about it, does not mean it is not happening.

There has not been one single legit plan to deport 11 to 20 million people (depending upon who you talk to). Nobody, including your guy in the White House has ever given it a single serious thought.

If ICE were driving companies out of business with fines and jail time it would be all over the media

Should ICE be doing that? Running American companies out of business? How about if some of the states don't cooperate with ICE? Of course, the Dems want to get rid of ICE entirely. And in sanctuary states and cities, its legal to be an Illegal Alien. So why penalize the employers?

Should ICE be doing that? Running American companies out of business? How about if some of the states don't cooperate with ICE? Of course, the Dems want to get rid of ICE entirely. And in sanctuary states and cities, its legal to be an Illegal Alien. So why penalize the employers?

Yes, they should. Most efficient way to stop illegal immigration is to stop paying them to come here.

1. Deportations are up. ANd you build the wall and secure the border, and they will stay deported. Let's do that for a few years and see where we end up.

2. I've seen a few reports of companies getting fucked. They are blips. Doesn't mean they are isolated examples. If they are isolated, I want MORE.

1. Deportations are up. ANd you build the wall and secure the border, and they will stay deported. Let's do that for a few years and see where we end up.

2. I've seen a few reports of companies getting fucked. They are blips. Doesn't mean they are isolated examples. If they are isolated, I want MORE.

There is an old saying, want in one hand and shit in the other...see which fills up faster.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

RW media will mock Trump over anything less than 5 Billion
They will also be outraged over any concessions to Democrats

Let me see them throw some employers is jail and I will take them seriously

Until then, all I see are racists

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

Latest you.gov poll says around 80% of Americans think illegal immigration is a problem. Over 50% a serious problem. Open border fans are the minority

do you have a link to that poll

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

Most Americans oppose a wall

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

do you have a link to that poll

It's on here somewhere somebody posted it earlier.....or you can Google....its not hard

Forum List

Back