The Trump shutdown

Assuming border security is a top issue for them. Otherwise this will not help. Shutdowns always hurt the economy as a whole, and if he actually shuts down the border (which I do not think he will) he will cost billions since no goods will be able to flow either way. The economy wins way more votes than a wall with nothing else being done about illegals.

The economy has been good, and it did not translate to more votes in the midterms.

The Left has demonstrated that propaganda is more powerful that good governance.

How long do you think the economy will do good if he closes the border?

The economy is already doing good. The question should be "How long with government workers be out from work"?

AGAIN FOR ONES THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND. HOW LONG WILL OUR ECONOMY BE DOING GOOD IF THE SOUTHERN BORDER IS SHUT COMPLETELY DOWN?

IF YOU CARED ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT WORKERS YOU WOULD HAVE CHEERED ON THE SHUTDOWN.

Yes, screaming to an empty headed rightie who thinks the stock market and economy will stay as is if the southern border is closed. Google is your best friend if you care to search and find out what happens.

Controlling who and what enters the nation is the most basic function of good governance.

If Trump is tying to do that, he is doing the right thing.

Anyone home? If he shuts the border nothing coming in, now google what happens to the economy if nothing coming in. I am not talking about illegals coming in, it's about commerce.

Assuming border security is a top issue for them. Otherwise this will not help. Shutdowns always hurt the economy as a whole, and if he actually shuts down the border (which I do not think he will) he will cost billions since no goods will be able to flow either way. The economy wins way more votes than a wall with nothing else being done about illegals.

The economy has been good, and it did not translate to more votes in the midterms.

The Left has demonstrated that propaganda is more powerful that good governance.

Depends on a number of factors. If it is in the context of a strong economy and leads to a decline in the labor supply, i think ti would be very good for the "economy".
Our birth rate has been going down our immigration #s are also.... how are less workers good for our economy ? Educate me please

Supply and demand will cause wages to rise.

We're still waiting.

The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

The economy is already doing good. The question should be "How long with government workers be out from work"?

AGAIN FOR ONES THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND. HOW LONG WILL OUR ECONOMY BE DOING GOOD IF THE SOUTHERN BORDER IS SHUT COMPLETELY DOWN?

IF YOU CARED ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT WORKERS YOU WOULD HAVE CHEERED ON THE SHUTDOWN.

Yes, screaming to an empty headed rightie who thinks the stock market and economy will stay as is if the southern border is closed. Google is your best friend if you care to search and find out what happens.

Controlling who and what enters the nation is the most basic function of good governance.

Anyone home? If he shuts the border nothing coming in, now google what happens to the economy if nothing coming in. I am not talking about illegals coming in, it's about commerce.

Our national sovereignty is more important than commerce.

Depends on a number of factors. If it is in the context of a strong economy and leads to a decline in the labor supply, i think ti would be very good for the "economy".
Our birth rate has been going down our immigration #s are also.... how are less workers good for our economy ? Educate me please

Supply and demand will cause wages to rise.

We're still waiting.

Agreed. I grow impatient. Let US turn up the pressure on employers.

Deport even MORE. Restrict legal immigration even MORE. Be more aggressive on Trade.

The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

I've heard plenty on 2. and a little on 3. That the media is not talking about it, does not mean it is not happening.

The funny part is Trump said he was proud to shut down Government

Now he is blaming Schumer and Pelosi

Such a Drama Queen

Our Sovereignty has never been in jeopardy

Such a Drama Queen

30 million illegals living in this country says otherwise, lefty.

People voted for a wall that Mexico would pay for. He was very clear about that. I saw him on the tv saying it. Therefore I am correct.
He said it, no SCREAMED it at every freaking rally!
Obama did the same when he screamed at his rallies you would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead it went up. Was he lying?

mine did not go up...did yours?
I guess your on medicare.

nope, not that old. I have the same insurance I had before ObamaCare, nothing changed. Same doctor, same insurance. Rates are up a little bit due the passage of time.
Me too

Seems only Republicans lost their healthcare

Such a Drama Queen

More like 11 million who are working and raising families
Hardly the end of the world

Unless you are one of those who hate brown people

The Trump Shutdown is........Give me what I demand or the Government gets shut down!

If the Dems give in......What happens the next time Trump doesn’t get what he wants?

Such a Drama Queen

1. That number was shit when it was pulled out of a libs ass, and now it is out of date shit.

2. Such a population is a huge violation of our national sovereignty.

3. Shove your race baiting shit back up your ass, asshole.

The Trump Shutdown is........Give me what I demand or the Government gets shut down!

If the Dems give in......What happens the next time Trump doesn’t get what he wants?

Controlling who and what comes into the country, is the most basic aspect of good governance.

Only an enemy of the people could be against that.

Such a Drama Queen

1. That number was shit when it was pulled out of a libs ass, and now it is out of date shit.

The number of illegals has been stable for over ten years...there is no crisis except in the minds of conservatives

The population works and raises their families. Not much of a threat

We have seen your posts Klan Boy

Such a Drama Queen

The number of illegals has been stable for over ten years...there is no crisis except in the minds of conservatives

I told you to shove your race baiting shit back your asshole, asshole.

Controlling who and what comes into the country, is the most basic aspect of good governance.

There are a lot more important things in our world than worrying about a few brown people

Such a Drama Queen

I told you to shove your race baiting shit back your asshole, asshole.

Klan Boy

We have seen your support of Confederate values along with your hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

There are a lot more important things in our world than worrying about a few brown people

11 million isn't a few, asshole

Forum List

Back